Chapter 35

JIMIN~

Lena pulled her gray and plaid skirt over her black leggings and tucked in a soft white sweater. She slipped her black boots back on and adjusted her hair to the side.

I watched in awe from the side, however I was also fighting the urge to bend her over my bed and lift that little skirt and have my way with her

I watched in awe from the side, however I was also fighting the urge to bend her over my bed and lift that little skirt and have my way with her. It was a shame I had to speak with Jin first.

Lena looked up and saw me staring. I didn't look away, not even hiding it. I wanted her to know I was satisfied.

She smiled, "What?"

I shook my head and made my way to her, "Nothing, you're just effortlessly beautiful all the time."

She chuckled and blushed, "And you are always effortlessly handsome."

I snickered and pushed her hair back behind her ear, "I need to talk with my cousin real quick. Adeline will show you around."

She frowned, "Oh, I figured you would."

"Then I'll have Adeline show you the library only." I said, lifting her chin and pecking her lips softly. As I pull away, our lips linger and she smiles, getting pulled into my touch.

"Call out her name when you're ready. I'll see you soon." I smiled flirtatiously and kissed her one more time. She tried to hold the kiss longer but I wanted to tease her.

My lips moved away from hers and she frowned as I made my way to the door. I blew a kiss and she rolled her eyes. I chuckled and headed out the door.

As I went down the hallway and turned the corner towards the stairs, I saw Yoongi coming down the other set of stairs with a book under his arm.

"Yoongi." I called out.

He stopped and looked up, "Jimin." He says with no interest. As if he was disappointed.

"Oh, come now. You don't need to sound like that when you say my name." I say, walking down the stairs to him.

"How else should I say it then?" He asked with a long sigh.

"You could sound more happy." I say, placing my hands into my pant pockets.

"Should I greet the mortal the same way then?" He then asked, glaring over at me.

"I know you aren't happy with her here." I mention.

"Of course I'm not. No human should even be here. Jin is blinded with care for humans. It sickens me how much everyone has forgotten the past." Yoongi hisses.

"No one has forgotten anything, Yoongi. I don't expect you to accept Lena so easily, especially losing your mother..."

"Exactly. So keep expecting nothing, cousin." Yoongi glares before turning away and heading downstairs.

I knew it was never going to happen. I never expected more from him, nor should I. It's not easy moving on from such a loss. I'd know myself.

After taking in a deep breath, I head up stairs towards the study room that was turned into a hangout for us boys. I could hear them going against each other while playing pool.