Chapter 41

LENA~

I slipped on my black skinny jeans and put on a light gray tank top before throwing on a v-neck long sleeve crop top cardigan over it

I slipped on my black skinny jeans and put on a light gray tank top before throwing on a v-neck long sleeve crop top cardigan over it. I sat on the couch in Jimin's room to put my boots on when I heard footsteps beside me.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Jimin. He looked troubled. Was it because of my accident? He sat beside me after I had put my boots on. His arm went behind me and I leaned against his chest, "You okay?" I asked, looking up at him.

He breathed out, "What do you think of Jungkook?" He then asked, catching me off guard.

I slowly sat back up, "Jungkook?" I looked around the room and thought about it more. The first time I had met him, he seemed like a normal human being. Than we had coffee and that's when I noticed something was off. It wasn't long after that he threatened Jimin to erase my memories or he'd get me killed. Now, he's on Jimin's side and we've put it behind us, "Well, he's indecisive."

Jimin chuckled, "And?"

"And?" I asked, looking over at him, "Jimin, why are you asking me this?"

He sat up and pushed back my hair, "I just worry you feel uncomfortable with him here."

"That's what's bothering you?" I asked, examining him, "Why are you worrying about this all of a sudden?"

"I never asked if you'd be okay with Jungkook coming after what had happened in California." Jimin then said, staring into my eyes.

I chuckled, "I thought we've moved past all that?"

Jimin nodded and kissed my shoulder, "We have." He breathed out before his eyes met with mine, "How was your bath?" He then asked.

I shrugged, "Would of been better if you were there."

Jimin snickered, "Believe me, I wish I was there too." He said, kissing at my neck.

I giggled before Jimin had stood. He held out his hand, "Come, let's spend the rest of the day together."

I took in his hand and stood, "Where?" I asked.

Jimin smiled, "Well, I figured we'd go into town for bit, but with your wound..." Jimin frowned, "It would be too risky."

"I'm sure we can find something to do in this huge palace." I said, smiling before pecking his lips.

Jimin pulled away after the kiss and I could see that he had an idea.

"What?" I then asked.

"I want to take you somewhere." Jimin said, smiling down at me.

"Where?" I asked, scanning his handsome face of his.

Jimin took in my hand, "You'll see." He said, leading me out of his bedroom.

" He said, leading me out of his bedroom