Chapter 5

LENA~

Nat and Sadie returned after 3 minutes. It seemed like peeing made them feel a little bit better.

Nat called out for the bartender and waited for him to come, "Get this girl two of those Endless Summers."

What? I glanced over at Nat, "Someone needs to drive us back."

Nat smirked, "The guys we meet tonight can take us back."

I glared at Nat, "That...is not a good idea."

Nat groaned, "Come on! Don't be a party pooper!"

The bartender placed down the two cocktails. Nat and Sadie began to chant, "Drink, drink, drink, drink!"

I rolled my eyes and drank the first cocktail. It took me a little bit but I was able to finish it.

"Woooo!" Sadie and Nat yelled and clapped.

I shook my head and prepared for the second one. If the first one didn't do the job, the second one definitely will.

I wasn't able to drink all of the second one but I knew I didn't have to because this was my limit.

"Alright...whatever. Let's go." I said, wiping my mouth and standing from my stool.

I knew I was going to regret this in the morning.

We all stayed close to each other as we made it to the area where everyone was dancing at. There was a lot of people that were fucked up like us.

Nat easily found a guy to dance with. She pulled him in, locking her arms around him as he held onto her hips.

"Wooo!" Sadie yelled.

"Go Nat!" I began to root for her as Nat blushed.

Not too long, Sadie was pulled aside by a guy and they started dancing as well.

I turned around to search but everything started to sway and get blurry.

I stopped in place and tried to focus. The music went in and out but everything calmed down after a bit, "Holy shit."

I turned back around to find Sadie and Nat but they weren't in sight. I had lost them in the crowd.

"Fuck." I mumbled to myself.

I pushed through the crowd and looked all around, "Sadie! Nat!" There were too many people and too many noises.

I had to stop again. When I looked up ahead, I saw Sadie and Nat with their dance partners. They were still dancing.

I must have gotten too dizzy and relocated myself.

As I went to take a step forward, someone grabbed my hand and spun me into them. It was a young man who was shockingly hot as shit. His arms were covered in tattoos and his eyes hid behind his black shades. His hair was dark and he wore a black Hawaiian shirt.

 His hair was dark and he wore a black Hawaiian shirt

"Uhm...hello?" I said. My words almost stumbled over each other.

"I saw that you were struggling there?" The man said as he stayed serious.

"Was not." I snapped at him, giving him attitude.

He raised an eyebrow as he smiled, "You looked lost."

"Well...I'm not." I said back.
Fuck...why is he so HOT?!

He smirked, "Did you come alone?"

"No. I came with my two friends." I answered. I turned, trying to show him Nat and Sadie, but I lost balance and was falling down.

He wrapped his arm around me as I fell against him. My hands were now on his shoulders as he held onto my waist.

I could finally feel the cocktails pulse through my body along with the hormones, fighting every urge to take this stranger right here. I've never felt this feeling before but it felt so good.

My face was so close to him that I could smell his sweet, raspberry scent. That aroused me even more.

I groaned and smashed my lips against his.

Oh, my god! What am I doing?

I pulled away in shock, "I-I'm so sorry."

The guy looked shocked too and surprised me when he quickly leaned back in and kissed me.

I didn't want to stop this amazing tension that was happening right now.

I wrapped my arms around him and our tongues intertwined with one another. We explored each other's mouths as he pressed me against him. I wanted more, so much more than this.

I slowly pulled away, our lips lingering, "Take me." I breathed.

The guy smirked and led me inside the restaurant.

I was getting impatient. My legs were shaking from the nervousness but all I could think about what his hot, sweaty skin against mine.

He took me into one of the public bathrooms and we both got into a stall together.

He turned to face me and grabbed my face as he slammed his lips down on me.

I struggled to unbuckle his pants but eventually got them to open. He lifted my arms up and took my shirt off. The guy then pulled me against him again and started kissing my neck as his hand went between my legs.

He fiddled with my bikini bottoms from my skirt and Inserted 3 fingers inside me. I moaned out and digged my fingernails into his side.

His fingers swirled and gave me a butterfly feeling in my vagina. I smashed my face against his arms and breathed heavily. I thought I was going to lose feeling in my legs from how bad they were shaking.

His hand began to mess with his jeans as he pulled out his dick that was already bricked up. He raised me up with so much strength and pushed himself inside me as I wrapped my legs around him.

I leaned my head back and screamed from the suddenness. I closed my eyes tight and held onto him as he pushed me against the bathroom stall and thrusted fast.

I breathed out hot air as I tried to moan quietly but he kept rubbing against my clit and it made me wiggle all over the place.

"Fuck. You feel so good." The guy said as he moaned. He slammed his hand on the bathroom stall beside me as he thrusted faster and harder.

He groaned as his dick began to throb. He slowed down and breathed out.

I felt myself release as well and my body twitched from the feeling as it kept coming back. After a few seconds, his last thrust made me sensitive. That's when I knew I was done.

Our bodies were covered in sweat and our skin looked glossy in the light.

I tried to catch my breath as I watched a smile grow on the guys face, "You are...extraordinary. What ever is your name?" He then asked.

I chuckled, "Lena...yours?"

He smirked, "Jimin."