Chapter 64

JIMIN~

I decided that it would be best that Lena slept while I figured out how to get blood in her system

I decided that it would be best that Lena slept while I figured out how to get blood in her system. It wasn't going to be easy with her dad, brother and two friends around. Especially when that one friend of hers needs to know everything.

I rubbed Lena's cheek softly as she begins to move slightly, still in deep sleep. She must be exhausted. It's my fault. I should've taken her out last night to hunt for something.

Unfortunately, there's not much to hunt for. I'd probably have to drive to L. A and ask Tae if he'd give me a few bags for her. But I can't just leave bags of blood in her dads fridge.

 But I can't just leave bags of blood in her dads fridge

My phone began to buzz on the nightstand. I wasn't expecting anybody to call me, so who could it be?

I looked at the caller ID and it was Jin. Was he calling about the ceremony today?

"Hey, everything okay?" I asked, getting up from the bed and heading to the other side of the room.

"Have you been watching the news?" Jin asked, making me worried.

I tilted my head, "No, why?"

Jin sighed, "The man who attacked Lena, he's all over the internet as a missing person. Apparently he has two daughters and a wife."

I rubbed my face, breathing out heavily. I wondered if Namjoon knew he had a family waiting for him. If he did, then I wouldn't be surprised. Namjoon is all sorts of fucked up.

"Shit..." I muttered quietly, looking back at Lena, making sure she was asleep, "So there's only one missing person report?"

"I'd be lying if I said yes..." Jin said, going quiet.

"How many?" I asked, hoping for a small number.

"There's been four missing reports all together. Lena's attacker was reported the first day you guys landed in England. Two were reported in England and another one in California...the night you returned." Jin informed me.

There's no telling when these people had been given the virus. Hopefully the one reported in California was In hiding and came out because they were hungry. It couldn't be Namjoon because he's being held under my fathers orders. Surely father would tell me if he's escaped...