Chapter 4

LENA~

Sadie and I entered the room feeling refreshed, "Oh, that was amazing." Sadie said, holding her towel around her.

"I agree. I've never felt anything that calming before. The water temperature was perfect." I added, walking over to check on Nat.

She was passed out and snoring.

Sadie shook her head, "Unbelievable."

I crossed my arms, "Yeah...I don't even feel tired. I slept the entire time after leaving California."

Then I got an idea. I glanced over at Sadie and she was making the same expression after she agreed, "Are you...feeling a little thirsty?" I asked Sadie.

She chuckled and we quickly got ready.

After we were probably dressed, we started to feel bad. We didn't want to leave Nat all by herself.

We tiptoed over to her bedside and began to shout, "I hope we don't wake up Nat!"

"Yeah. But it's a bummer she won't be able to try the best cocktails in Hawaii!" Sadie added.

Nat groaned and lifted her head up, "You two...are the worst."

In the end, Nat eventually got up and got ready. I was aware we couldn't go to the bar just yet since it wasn't late enough. So I figured we'd go and order some food.

I was starved and apparently they were too. We stayed a bit and ordered a couple of drinks to get us started before we headed over to the bar and we waited till it was time.

12 O'clock hit and we were more than ready.

Nat drove us in her Jeep to Duke's Waikiki

Nat drove us in her Jeep to Duke's Waikiki. We had our bikinis underneath our thin layered fabric skirts and we all wore sandals in case we got too drunk to walk.

We walked under the huge company sign and could see the people crowed up on the shore, dancing all wacky.

Surrounding the place were lit tiki torches with huge flames

Surrounding the place were lit tiki torches with huge flames. You'd think they'd go bigger.

All three of us held hands as we made it through the people, making sure we wouldn't lose each other as we approached the bar.

There was a shirtless tanned guy standing behind the bar with a flower necklace wrapped around him as he leaned on the counter, "What can I get these pretty ladies?"

"3 Lava Flows, please...and thank you!" Nat answered, shouting over the music.

"3 Lava Flows coming up." He said with a wink.

Sadie practically melted, "The men are so hot here."

I began to fan Sadie with my hand, "Close your mouth, your drooling."

"Alright, back with your 3 Lava Flows ladies. Enjoy." The bartender said with a flirtatious smile.

I took my drink and slurped it up, preparing myself for that strong taste of Rum.

Pineapple juice, coconut and strawberries melted in my throat and I lightly moaned, "Mmm...this is so good."

"Do I need to get you two a room?" Nat asked.

We all chuckled but I nodded, "You might have to the way this drink's playing with my mouth."

Sadie and Nat took a long sip together and they made the same noise together.

"Holy shit. That's amazing!" Nat yelled out.

"Oh, my god. Yes!" Sadie agreed.

"Uhm...hey, mister, we're gonna need more Lava Flows." Nat shouted out to the sexy bartender.

"Well wait, I want to try the Endless Summer." I said, pointing at the menu.

"Ooo, me too." Sadie shouted.

"Vodka and Rum? What have I done to you both?" Nat said with a big smile.

We all laughed and afterwards, we ended up trying different drinks and eventually went back to the Lava Flows.

We were a hot mess after so many drinks. I leaned over Nat, trying to fight my smile back but I couldn't. Sadie and Nats cheeks were completely flushed.

"Shit...I can't even...move." Nat laughed out as a tear fell from her face.

"This was a bad idea. Nat can't drive like this!" I shouted towards Sadie. We all went quiet and looked at each other, trying to be serious but the silence broke with laughter.

Nat slapped the counter, "I...I gotta pee guys."

"I'm so happy you said that. I do too." Sadie broke with a laugh as she couldn't even hold herself up.

"Sadie, go take Nat to the bathroom. I'll stay and hold our seats." I informed Sadie.

I looked over my shoulder and saw a group of girls sitting at the bar, they didn't look as drunk like Sadie and Nat.

"Hey, could one of you take my friends to the bathroom, please? They're uhm...pretty fucked up." I asked.

They all seemed pretty nice and two girls immediately got up, "Sure! We girls gotta look after each other during times like these, right?" The tall blonde girl said with a smile.

Nat and Sadie laughed, "Exactly." Nat said.

I'd expect Nat to be the one with a high tolerance for alcohol but instead, it's me.