Chapter 44

LENA~

My life was soon going to change. I was going to make a decision that I never thought I would be making. I'd be turned into a vampire to live alongside Jimin for eternity. My heart would soon stop beating. My skin would no longer radiate heat. The words I speak won't be heard by nobody other then the person in front of me. I am setting aside my nerves to become brave tonight. I have to.

I looked in the mirror and saw a whole new me. My long black hair was curled and a few pieces were pulled back and pinned. The top of the dress was a v neck and it had black floral designs over my breast. The fabric felt unbelievably thin. Between my breasts, right above the crease hung the necklace.

The bottom of the dress was of thin lace. The fabric in the back covered my butt and there was another strand of fabric in front, covering my woman hood. The hemline was smokey and see through. The higher it went up my calves, the more it blended with the black. Adeline completed the look by making me wear black lace Victorian ankle heels. They were see through with floral designs like my top. On one of my ankles, there was a black ribbon tied around it forming a small bow.

"If beauty and death was a women." Adeline said, looking at me through the mirror.

"Hopefully there won't be any deaths tonight." I said, pulling over the fabric covering my breasts, "You sure this will stay?"

Adeline chuckled, "You have plenty for it to stay, darling." She patted my shoulder, "Jimin's jaw will meet the floor when he sees you."

I wanted to see Jimin now. I was sad when we had to part ways this morning. All I wanted to do was stay in bed with him. "Adeline, I'm going to find Jimin." I said, turning to exit the closet.

"Okay, but don't let him ruin the dress." Adeline said, putting on her makeup.

I chuckled, thinking of Jimin ripping almost everything I've owned. I wouldn't mind being ripped out of this dress.

I went down the hallway as the sun shined through the large windows. The heels hitting against the stone floors echoed at every corner of the place.

"Dinner doesn't start till six." A males voice spoke out. The voice didn't seem as low pitched like everyone else's.

I looked over and saw a boy sitting in one of the windows with a book in his hand. His black hair was short and wavy as it covered part of his right eye. His black pants were tight and made of leather. He wore a black silk undershirt with a jacket that had many colors and sparkled in the sunlight.

 He wore a black silk undershirt with a jacket that had many colors and sparkled in the sunlight

I've met everyone in the palace, all except Yoongi. Was this him?

I stopped in place to take in such a blinding sight, "Are you Yoongi?" I then asked.

He tilted his head and looked over at me, "I am, and you must be the famous Lena everyone is so obsessed with."

I scoffed, "Nobody is obsessed with me."