chapter 6

Sheng Li soon discovered that Xia Tian was unusual. The other party's knowledge reserve was no problem. It could even be said that he knew astronomy and geography. However, he only knew a lot of things, and he didn't know how to operate them. He had to be taught patiently. ——

    Right now, he is hugging Xia Tian's body from behind, holding his hand and teaching him to write stroke by stroke.

    "This is Xia Tian...this is Sheng Li." Holding the boy's hand and writing their names side by side, Sheng Li let go, but still hugged him from behind, watching Xia Tian crookedly like a child learning to write. After writing down below, he lowered his head and kissed Xia Tian's ear, a burst of warm moisture fell behind his ear, "Well written."

    Xia Tian scratched his ear with his paw, although he The writing is not good, but you can still tell whether it is good or bad. The writing on the top is strong with iron and silver hooks, but the writing on the bottom is crooked and different in size. No matter how you look at it, it cannot be rated as "very good".

    Feeling another snowflake falling from the little jade box, Xia Tian only felt that the owner had a really strange taste, how could he like such an ugly word?

    This is a rare weekend. To Sheng Li, it should be no different from a working day. But now that Xia Tian is by his side, he doesn't want to work for the first time. Teaching Xia Tian to write is obviously more important than work.

    From then on, the king did not go to court early, but it was like this. Lu Feng, who received the news that his boss would not go to work on weekends, secretly slandered him. However, he has been with Sheng Li for so many years. They are both subordinates and close friends. I am happy with the object of "getting up", although this object was half-forced by him...

    However, Lu Feng didn't know that Sheng Li and Xia Tian hadn't tasted the taste of a spring festival so far. Xia Tian didn't understand, Sheng Li But he wanted to wait until Xia Tian took the initiative. Although Xia Tian is nineteen years old, he doesn't seem to be enlightened at all in sex. Sheng Li has no choice but to choose the safest and longest-lasting warm-boiled frog, which penetrates into Xia Tian's life little by little, such as hugging and kissing, Now Xia Tian won't blush and be surprised like he was at the beginning, but the habit of clenching his fists and scratching his ears has not changed.

    Sheng Li didn't want to delve into why he was so patient with a "nurtured" lover, maybe because the other person was the first person to make his heart flutter? Or maybe it was because Xia Tian was too well-behaved and never acted out of line, which made him unconsciously want to pamper the other party a little more.

    But now it's time to make up for Xia Tian's "practical operation ability". Naturally, Sheng Li doesn't think there's anything wrong with Xia Tian's clumsy appearance, on the contrary he thinks it's very cute. But he knows that Xia Tian is raised here now, and with this name alone, there are countless pairs of eyes staring at him. If he makes a mistake outside, he is afraid that some ignorant people will come forward and make fun of him. Standing by Xia Tian's side to block the gossip for him, if it makes Xia Tian feel sad, then he will really be reluctant.

    Therefore, Sheng Li ordered his subordinates not to arrange work for Xia Tian. Besides the training courses arranged by the company, he invited two tutors to teach him some common sense knowledge. Although Tim is not particularly proficient, he is no stranger to it.

    Accompanying Xia Tian to practice calligraphy, the small kitchen brought exquisite refreshments in due course, because Xia Tian loves to eat meat, the cook specially made some meaty dim sum, Xia Tian was reluctant to eat it all at once, so he held the dim sum in one hand and took small bites Swallowing and biting, one hand was still under the bottom to pick up the slag, for fear of wasting a little bit. He narrowed his eyes happily while eating, he knew that the cook was also kind to him, and the red carnation petals in the small jade box was the proof that the cook liked him.

    The little fox knew that his head was not particularly bright, and he could only judge who was good to him by relying on animal instinct and the contents of the jade box, and then repay the other party ten times and a hundred times. He thought that he would return to Fulian Mountain sooner or later, No karma can be owed here.

    Sheng Li leaned on the sofa, looking at Xia Tian's movements with one hand propped on his head, his eyes were filled with unknowing pampering, those gazes were too seductive, Xia Tian blushed when he saw him, and felt a little distressed in his heart, Yu The biggest thing in the box is Snow Flower. Since he came to this world, his food and clothing are all given by this sword cultivator... Ah, it's not the sword cultivator now, it's the big boss.

    Xia Tian didn't know how to repay the big boss. He walked up to Sheng Li with a piece of shortbread in his mouth, straddled his lap, handed the shortbread in front of Sheng Li, and blinked his eyes as a signal. The other party went to eat. For a little fox who protects food, sharing food with people is the most cherished expression of each other.

    He found that every time he gets close to the big boss, the other party will be very happy. If he wants to come to the owner to raise the pet, he likes the pet to be intimate with him, right?

    The little fox was full of thoughts, but Sheng Li didn't know it. He pressed the back of the opponent's head with one hand to force Xia Tian to get closer to him, and leaned closer to his lips to bite the piece of shortbread. Small crumbs flowed down the two The gap between his lips fell, Xia Tian was most afraid of wasting food, so he quickly stretched out his tongue to lick it, but was teased by Sheng Li, who held the tip of his tongue in his mouth, this first action made Xia Tian stunned, and the shortbread fell down, but the two But no one cared, they were all addicted to this first passionate kiss and couldn't extricate themselves.

    Sheng Li is physically strong and has a good lung capacity. Xia Tian also learned to breathe through his nose without a teacher. He seemed to be very hungry, and greedily used his tongue to search for the body fluid and shortbread residue in Sheng Li's mouth. Li was so angry that he couldn't bear to let him go. He stretched out his other hand and gently brushed the boy's eyelashes, signaling the boy to close his eyes. If Xia Tian opened his eyes and looked at him intently again, he wouldn't guarantee that he wouldn't let him go. will do something.

    After a kiss, Xia Tian panted slightly, opened his eyes and looked at Sheng Li with a flushed face, is this what the owner would do to a spiritual pet? He didn't understand, but he felt his heart pounding. He wanted to hold Sheng Li tightly and not let go, but also wanted to run around the small villa where they lived three times, yelling.

    Sheng Li touched his forehead, and was about to speak, when a pleasant piano sound suddenly broke the charm of the room.

    Xia Tian looked at Sheng Li, turned around and said to Sheng Li, "It's my phone." His phone was replaced on the day he signed the contract with Sheng Li, and it was replaced with the same white color as Sheng Li's black phone. Xia Tian felt that he had already Agreeing to be raised by Sheng Li, there was no pressure to accept it.

    Sheng Li wanted to let him ignore it, but the little thing on his body had already run away by itself, so he had no choice but to raise his hand and pinch the space between his eyebrows, feeling that it was necessary for him to set rules for the little thing, such as this kind of weekend, What is more important than being with yourself, absolutely not...

    Xia Tian on the other end had already listened to what was going on on the other end of the phone. He subconsciously turned his head to look at Sheng Li, and said, "It's from the agent. He said that there is an audition this afternoon." He

    must not leave himself half a step away...Sheng Li Li Wei pondered, "I'll accompany you in the afternoon."

    Xia Tian's eyes lit up all of a sudden, and then he went back to his manager and said, "Okay Brother Chen, we will be there on time in the afternoon."

    Naturally, the manager Chen Xuan over there Hearing Sheng Li's voice, he couldn't help being dumbfounded. Lu Feng visited him yesterday and told him that he could start arranging work for Xia Tian. The matter of Xia Tian caused a lot of trouble in Shengshi Media, and he also He vaguely guessed the relationship between the big boss and this newcomer, but he didn't expect that Mr. Sheng, who has always been clear about public and private matters, would personally accompany a young newcomer to the audition? Could it be a joke?