chapter 17

Xia Tian never imagined that Sheng Li could still recover his memory in Lingyang Sect. He knelt and sat beside Sheng Li obediently, watching him sit cross-legged and closed his eyes to adjust his breath. When he was a little fox, he He had peeped at Sheng Li's rest after sword practice countless times. At that time, he could only hide from a distance and take a peek, but now he can sit next to Sheng Li, and he can touch him with just raising his hand.

    He stared at Sheng Li with such straightforward and warm eyes, even if the other party was determined, he could not breathe steadily. Sheng Li simply opened his eyes and looked at him. Before he could speak, Xia Tian cheered and threw his arms up to hug him, and said with a smile, "Master, you are awake!"

    Sheng Li didn't know, for the little fox who had been alone , Sheng Li is the first person in this world to give him the feeling of "like". After knowing that he is an ominous white fox, and after recovering the memory of Ling Yangzong, Sheng Li called his name and sent him Hold it in your arms like a treasure.

    Such a move is undoubtedly breaking the little fox's last defense. The "master" is no longer because the two signed the contract and Sheng Li agreed to raise him, but because Xia Tian sincerely regards Sheng Li as his life. The one and only master, to whom his life and everything will be unreservedly dedicated.

    Sheng Li rubbed Xia Tian's hair lightly. Now that he has sorted out the memories of the two lifetimes, what he cares most about is not whether he can succeed in the calamity, but—"Why did you keep getting hot before? Don't you have to drink my blood to control it?"

    Since Xia Tian can cultivate a human form and come to another world, he can't deduce it according to the situation of ordinary foxes, but Sheng Li has never raised any spiritual pets in his two lifetimes. The sudden high fever was helpless but he couldn't ignore it. He never forgot the moment when Xia Tian collapsed in front of his eyes with his eyes closed. At that time, he felt his heartbeat stopped for a moment.

    Xia Tian didn't have the guidance of the elders of the fox clan, and even found food by instinct. Of course, he didn't know what was wrong with him, so he shook his head immediately, and said guiltily, "I don't know." Knowing that he drank Sheng Li's blood, no wonder there was an inexplicably familiar and powerful spiritual power in his body, which turned out to be Sheng Li's.

    "It's not your fault." Sheng Li pinched Xia Tian's cheek, "It's me who should say I'm sorry." If he hadn't just met that dirty little fox on Fulian Mountain, Give the other party a cold steamed bun, but take the other party back to his own yard, maybe the little fox will not suffer so much pain, let alone suffer this unreasonable disaster because he happened to be by his side when he crossed the catastrophe; When this world met each other for the first time, it also started with a very disrespectful nurturing contract.

    The more Sheng Li thought about it, the more guilty he felt. He held Xia Tian's hand in his precious and precious hands, and kissed lightly on the back of the other's hand, his eyes were full of love and cherishment.

    "No!" Xia Tian explained eagerly, "That steamed bun is the best steamed bun I've ever eaten, and the owner is the best host in the world!"

    Xia Tian babbled, he used to be very defensive The heavy little fox, who once witnessed Sheng Li's uncle torturing and killing spirit beasts, is even more afraid of monks. If Sheng Li wanted to take him away, he would definitely be suspicious of Sheng Li, not only would he not take him away. Treated as the master, even would rather die than be the soul pet of the other party.

    At the end, Xia Tian seemed to feel something was wrong, so he quickly held his head high to show his loyalty. "But now I like Master very much, and I will definitely try my best to be Master's spiritual pet!"

    Sheng Li laughed, and a very obvious smile appeared on his usually indifferent face, "I don't want you to be my spiritual pet. "

    ...Why?" Xia Tian was a little disappointed. Could it be that he didn't do well enough? Did eating too much chicken make the owner unhappy during this period?

    "I hope you can be my Taoist companion." Sheng Li said.

    Xia Tian was speechless for a moment, he just felt that he became hot again because of Sheng Li's words, and his heartbeat was frighteningly fast; The little fox threw herself into his arms and said, "But we have been together for a long time..." Don't think that the little fox doesn't understand anything, he has seen it in movies before, and he and Sheng Li always kiss and hug each other. It's something only between Taoist couples.

    Sheng Li only felt that he was in a very happy mood for a moment. He once broke through the way of swordsmanship in Lingyangzong, and made a development project with his own efforts for the first time in this life... These things that made him feel at ease can't compare with Xia Tian's words He said with a low laugh, and kissed Xia Tian's cheeks one after another.

    Although Xia Tian was still a little shy, when facing Sheng Li, he always followed his heart and showed no secrets, so he also raised his head to kiss Sheng Li, the two of you kiss me once, and I kiss you once, until the end of the kiss. Xia Tian's stomach growled before he stopped, and then he looked at each other and smiled.

    "Sit down, I'll go get some food."

    Sheng Li wrapped Xia Tian thickly, put on his coat and got out of bed to call room service. After leaving Xia Tian, ​​the gentle and pampering warmth on his face His intentions faded away, and he became the familiar Mr. Sheng again, calm and indifferent.

    Xia Tian listened to Sheng Li and his people ordering food from a distance, and when he heard a Kung Pao Chicken, he covered his face and giggled. Ever since Sheng Li found out that he loves chicken and never gets tired of eating it, he has never missed chicken. , can eat chicken every day, this is something that the little foxes never dared to think about before.

    Compared with these, what is the big chicken leg on Fulian Mountain... Wait, big chicken leg?

    Xia Tian suddenly thought of why he came here and why he will return. If the small jade box is full, he will leave here and return to Fulian Mountain. What about Sheng Li?

    Will Sheng Li go back with him? Will he still retain the memory of this life?

    Sheng Li never imagined that the expression of the little fox on the bed would change when he was just ordering a meal.

    "I, I, I'll tell you..." Xia Tian tried his best to look arrogant, and pointed at Sheng Li with a trembling finger, "You must not like me anymore!

    " It was Xiaoxue who had the most flowers and came the fastest; Xia Tian thought that if Sheng Li didn't like him anymore, then he would not have to leave this world, and then he could be with Sheng Li for a long time.

    The little fox thought that his extremely impolite appearance would make Sheng Li loathe him. He tried his best to comfort himself not to be sad. This was to exchange a temporary grievance for a lifetime, but he didn't expect that he hadn't said what he threatened. After that, the little snowflake fell into the jade box again, and as if deliberately against him, she dropped two pieces at once.