chapter 75

"Brothers and sisters, I am here as the emperor's brother. Why doesn't the emperor come out to see you? Or... is he shameful at the moment?" The third prince smiled, thinking of the few prostitutes with bruised noses and swollen faces that he saw just now. toothache.

I don't know if these two people are men. The prostitutes he sent are not only beautiful, but they are also beautiful, and all of them are delicate and frail beauties, but none of them are put in. The bolder ones wanted to knock on the door, but before they got close, they were kicked out by a guard acting as a chest kick and have not woken up to this day.

But looking at him now, this Xia Tian has never shown up, maybe he is hiding somewhere and secretly doing obscene things, he just needs to push these prostitutes in front of him to have a look, although they are all crying now Snot and tears, but at least it's pear blossoms with rain... This young man who has been drugged, as long as he is not sick, who can control himself in front of women?

The third prince had a dirty mind, so he pushed himself and others, thinking that Sheng Li and Xia Tian would definitely not be able to bear it after taking the epimedium, but how could they know that these two people were firm in heart, if it wasn't for each other, it would be the number one beauty in the world standing in front of them , and didn't even bother to look at it.

"The third prince came at an unfortunate time, the prince just left." Sheng Li gave him a faint look.

"Impossible!" The third prince said categorically: "Siblings might as well just say it straight, I'm his blood brother, what's there to be shameful about?" Smile, but Sheng Li's chopsticks were too hard and too fast just now, although this group of dandies only know how to eat, drink and have fun, they are not fools who will risk their lives, so each of them only dared to smile, not even daring to agree with the third prince.

"Why is the third prince so sure that the prince is here?" Sheng Li picked up the teacup and sniffed it up to the tip of his nose, but he still didn't find anything unusual, so he decided to ask someone to check again. It's no wonder that the Fengtai City restaurant used poppies in the dishes before, which were finished products of opium, and they themselves are monks after body quenching, so they can naturally find something wrong, but epimedium is just a herbal medicine, he and Xia Tiandu has never specialized in this way, so naturally he can't feel any abnormality.

Hearing this, the Third Prince was at a loss for words for a moment, it was really hard for him to reply, what should I say? Just say that someone came to report that they must be drinking here?

He also knew that the fourth prince sent the message on purpose, and that he was blatantly using himself as a gunman, but just thinking of seeing these two people making ugly appearances, the third prince felt a burst of joy in his heart. Well, instead, it was King An who made his right hand disabled. He hid himself to confuse the princes first, and when everyone realized it, King An had gradually emerged. All the good things finally fulfilled King An's reputation!

Therefore, the third prince has already made up his mind, even if he wants to tear his face today, he must drag his thirteenth prince, who is so despicable, before the eyes of everyone. If he can't get the throne, King An can't even think about it!

Seeing that the third prince did not answer, Sheng Li raised his hand and poured another cup of tea, and pushed it in front of the third prince, "Third prince, how about a taste of this tea?" His tone was cold, but with an air of calm and prestige

, The third prince felt chills in his heart, and wanted to pick it up with shaking hands, but the heartbeats of the dudes behind him jumped and they patted the third prince secretly, only then did he come back to his senses, let go of the teacup with shaking hands, and slammed on the table, "Search for me!"

The dudes looked at each other, they didn't dare to disobey the order of the third prince, and seeing that Sheng Li looked calm and didn't intend to do anything, they all rolled up their sleeves and began to rummage, opening the cabinet door , Look in the compartment, and find out that ugly King An.

The little fox in his arms didn't know anything about the tension around him. He was quietly lying on Sheng Li's knees to adjust his breathing, trying to guide the blood that belonged to Sheng Li to calm his restless blood, but at this moment he suddenly heard four There was a lot of noise, and he couldn't help but move his body uneasily, wanting to poke his head out to see what happened, so as to protect his owner.

When he moved, Sheng Li immediately noticed it, and quickly stretched out his hand to gently press the hair on his forehead, signaling the other party to calm down, then picked up a bamboo chopstick on the table and said to the third prince: "Tell them to stop."

Even without the third prince opening his mouth, several dandies who were tumbling and kicking around stopped their movements like frightened quails. The guards of the third prince were shocked, and raised their hands and pressed them on the hilt of their swords. Concubine An really threw a chopstick into the body of the third prince just like before. It is not certain what punishment Princess An will receive, but they must be doomed.

"Sheng Li! You are so courageous!"

The third prince's eyes were tearing apart, what kind of thing is Sheng Li? It's just a fool who is not valued by the prime minister's mansion. How dare he threaten him in front of him? !

The more angry he was, the calmer Sheng Li became, and he said indifferently: "Didn't the third prince want to know where the prince has gone? As I said, the prince just left. If you don't believe me, the third prince can ask someone , the lord is wearing a silver silk dragon robe today, which is not something others would dare to wear."

Just now a few dandies have searched all the places in the house where people can hide, and the third prince is also shocked when he hears this. The silver-threaded flood dragon... He frowned slightly, and called a guard down to inquire about the news.

After a while, the guards came to report that the prince really was wearing a silver silk dragon robe and left with disheveled hair from the side door in the backyard. He looked in a hurry when he left, and the restaurant staff didn't dare to go up to annoy the nobleman.

According to the law of the current dynasty, the emperor can wear a golden silk five-claw dragon, and the prince can only wear a silver silk four-claw dragon. If he is not such a noble person, he must not wear a dragon dragon on his body. If he violates the rules, he will be executed according to the law.

The third prince was slumped, and then thought, could it be that the fourth prince deliberately made this move to tell Xia Tian that he was coming, and now King An's status is not comparable to that of the thirteenth prince who was in the cold palace back then, and naturally he is not himself. The third prince who has been despised is comparable to... I am afraid that the fourth prince is deliberately trying to sell them!

Neither he nor the fourth prince expected that the silver-threaded dragon, which symbolizes the supreme glory in their eyes, is just a decoration to Xia Tian and Sheng Li. Not one hair of the Lord can compare.

The third prince made a gesture to leave, but Sheng Li would not let him go so easily, he winked at several guards, and within a short while, the third prince and his party were thrown to the ground.

The new guards in Prince An's Mansion are all the dead soldiers of the Zhao family trained by Zhao Yuanbai. They were all doing shady jobs. They are no different to Xia Tian and Sheng Li, the two masters who gave them a chance to see the light again. Xin, what they believe is not the law or the imperial decree, only the orders of these two masters, they did not stop them just now, but because Sheng Li said that if the third prince came up, he would pretend to be, and if he couldn't stop him, he would not stop him, otherwise he would just stop With this group of people, it is impossible to get close to the door of the private room.

The guards in the third prince's mansion were lax in training and rarely had the chance to see blood, so they were naturally inferior to them, and their arms were broken and thrown in the corner.

Only then did Sheng Li get up, covered the little fox and walked out the door, and then gave an order, "The tea we asked for just now, each person pours a pot and locks it in this room." The third prince widened his eyes

, After thinking of something, he said in shock: "Sheng Li! How dare you—"

Before he could say a word, a bamboo chopsticks brushed against the tip of his nose and penetrated three inches into the ground. Take a bite.

Originally, according to Sheng Li's plan, he could watch the bustle of the Prime Minister's Mansion here and take Xia Tian to the night market in the capital, but it was obviously not the time right now, so he carefully protected the little fox in his arms, He got into the carriage and went back to the palace.

The guards who had returned to the mansion before were still waiting in the backyard of the palace wearing the silver silk dragon robe. When they saw Sheng Li coming back, they knelt down and said: "This subordinate came all the way back, and there are two spies behind him. The empress of the mansion didn't follow anymore, and sent people to catch up, and report back to the princess as soon as there is news."

After a pause, he continued: "This subordinate pierced through the four-clawed dragon, but I want to die!"

Sheng Li looked at him , "Keep staring at people, and you don't have to die." After finishing speaking, he was about to walk into the house, and noticed that the little fox moved his paw lightly and patted himself twice, and then added: "Today's merit is greater than the demerit, You take the clothes and burn them, and go to receive the reward yourself... Don't worry about the Jiaolong robe, you just followed orders and did well. Since I ordered this matter, even if it happens, I will bear it all. What's wrong with you?"

This is another secret signal for the two people besides "you can change into a fox and want to hug". Xia Tian's action is to signal that Sheng Li will give rewards to his subordinates

. It is extremely iron and blood, and after he awakened in the memory of the Lingyang Sect, he was influenced by the ruthless sword cultivator, and his methods became more ruthless and ruthless. Except for the fox, it is difficult for him to say even a short word of comfort to outsiders in a soft tone, but he is quite capable, and even so can be convincing to follow.

Xia Tianzai carefully recalled the method of "wrapping people's hearts" he learned in the prosperous age before, and felt that it was not good, it would inevitably make people fear Sheng Li, and maybe it would make some people feel dissatisfied, so he and Sheng Li Discuss privately, if the little fox thinks people can praise him, he will pat Sheng Li twice. After acting like this for a while, people really praised him for being clear about rewards and punishments.

At this moment, the guard was also very grateful. He only felt that the princess was brave and resourceful, and she was broad-minded and considerate of her subordinates, so she became more and more loyal.

But Sheng Li carried Xia Tian back to the room, and the little fox immediately changed back into a human form, hugging him tightly, just now he was greedy, Sheng Li didn't stop him when he saw that he liked to eat, but he didn't want to provoke such a thing It's a disaster, the effect of the medicine is not gone at the moment, and in addition to being emotional, he endured it all the way and waited until he returned to the house to change back. Now that he is sure that no one else will disturb him, he immediately hummed.

Sheng Li put his arms around the person in his arms and comforted him carefully. He had never used any medicine, but at least he had heard of it. He was afraid that it might damage Xia Tian's body. There was no major damage, and it was impossible to detect whether there was any subtle toxin, so he waited for him to vent once, wrapped him up in a thin quilt, and went to find medicine.

As soon as he got up from the couch, someone grabbed the corner of his clothes. Sheng Li looked down, Xia Tian's cheeks were flushed, and there seemed to be some unspeakable grievance in his eyes?

"What's the matter? Xia Xia, what's wrong with you?" Sheng Li asked quickly without doubting him.

Xia Tian shook his head and said in a low voice, "Why..."

"What?"

"Why don't you do it with me?" Xia Tian said in a low voice, as if feeling very unwilling, and said, "I just want to do it with the master." Could it be that he is not attractive enough? The little fox blinked his eyes, thinking that he might be like the one in the picture book who said "fading and falling in love", but he is a fox with enlightened wisdom, so why is he old and fading? Even in the past tens of thousands of years, his appearance is still the same. Could it be that the owner is tired of looking at his face every day?

Sheng Li laughed, he could tell what the little fox was thinking at a glance, he knocked the other person on the head lightly, "I'm afraid that the things in the tea will be harmful to you, so I went to find medicine for you." Xia

Tianyi Listen, knowing that I had misunderstood, he hurriedly let go of his hand, "Oh...then..."

Sheng Lifu lowered his head and kissed the corner of the little fox's eyes again, and said in a low voice, "You wait.

" As for the private room, Xia Tian knew what he was waiting for, so he couldn't help laughing silly, "Well, I'll wait."