chapter 163

The snow field was empty, and the whirring wind almost covered up all the sounds between the sky and the earth, but these two were not ordinary people, so it was easy to tell that apart from the sound of the wind, there were other people stepping on the accumulation when walking around in the snow field. The squeak of snow.

In such bad snowy weather, who would deliberately walk to the halfway up the mountain?

They immediately remembered what the forest rangers had said earlier. According to the group of poachers who were half-frozen to death, they were also used as gunmen to scout the way. After them, another group of people would come Longshan Treasure Hunt.

Are these people so impatient?

Sheng Li held the gun tightly, and winked at Xia Tian. The little fox immediately climbed onto him quickly, pulled off the collar of his military coat and got in.

The fire in the cave had already been extinguished, Sheng Li swept in a handful of snow to cover up the remaining wisps of green smoke, and pressed his chest worriedly, feeling the breath of the little fox, then bent his body and poked out of the cave .

The sound of footsteps was very steady, and it sounded like they came up the mountain alone. Sheng Li thought for a while, and guessed that it might be that the nearby villagers went up the mountain to find fungi or frozen fruits buried under the snow. The villagers never trample on flowers and plants to harm animals when they go up the mountain, and the forest rangers get along very harmoniously with them. Occasionally, the villagers will come over to inform the ranger when they see suspicious people wandering at the foot of the mountain.

Even so, Sheng Li did not let go of his guard at all. He stabilized the gun in his hand, followed the sound of footsteps as much as possible while concealing his breath.

The people walking over there seemed to have noticed him too, and the footsteps stopped for a while before re-sounding, this time the pace was much slower, Sheng Li hid behind a big tree and waited patiently for a while, and sure enough, he saw a gray wolf fur The hat came into view.

This thing is the best thing to keep out the cold. After wearing it, it will be warm from the inner lining. Many old cold legs will find wolf skin to make knee pads. Wolf skin is the most comfortable thing in this cold weather. One of the favorite targets of poachers in the mountains.

Sheng Li narrowed his eyes slightly, and the scene when he captured the group of poachers last time appeared in his mind. There was a bright-colored fox hanging from the guns behind each of them. They are even discussing going to Panlong Mountain to catch little foxes next time...

Now it is just the season when the snow falls on Panlong Mountain, and it is not the coldest. It will be two months before the real heavy snow will seal the mountain. No longer than the thighs of an adult, no matter how thickly wrapped a person is, he can't walk two steps. The air-conditioning can freeze a person's throat when he opens his mouth to speak; , there is no one left on Panlong Mountain.

That is also a rare and relaxing time of the year for the forest rangers. Although they do not need to patrol the mountains, they must always pay attention to the movements in the mountains to prevent sudden wildfires or snow-covered landslides.

Therefore, winter hunters will take advantage of this last opportunity to enter the mountains. The so-called "things are expensive in the season", and fresh wild animal fur is especially sought after by some people in the cold winter. They think that what they wear is luxurious and luxurious. A symbol of wealth, everyone knows that every piece of fur is stained with the blood of wild animals.

There was a chill between Sheng Li's brows, and when he saw the black muzzle of the gun slowly appearing under the wolf fur hat, his brows and eyes were covered with frost. Listing himself as an enemy, he immediately raised his gun to aim, and fired a burst at the snow in front of him. This was both a demonstration and a warning.

The person on the opposite side was obviously not wary of the shot, and quickly retreated into the old forest behind him when the snowflakes exploded. Sheng Li turned his head slightly to listen to the slightly messy footsteps of the other side, and pulled up his thick scarf to block it. Block the wind and snow blowing on your face.

He didn't dare to be careless, he just shot one shot and continued to wait and see behind the tree, but the man opposite him didn't move away. After waiting for a while, seeing that Sheng Li didn't move anymore, he started to grope forward again, and even threw a few A wild fruit wants to hit the ground to find the way.

But those few wild fruits had no chance to fall on the snow, Sheng Li aimed his gun, and opened them all in one shot in the air, several harsh gunshots almost covered up the sound of the wind.

Sheng Li originally thought that this time would be enough to deter the opponent, but to his surprise, almost at the same time as he pulled the trigger of the last shot, the "wolf fur hat" over there appeared again.

With a flash in Sheng Li's eyes, he immediately understood that the other party was throwing the wild fruit just to find out the location by shooting himself. He was an iron-blooded general who had been killed on the battlefield in several small worlds, and his reaction was faster than his thinking. It was the instinct of the body, turned around almost subconsciously, and quickly got down on the ground under the cover of the snow slope behind him.

As he expected, the moment Sheng Li stood still, there were several gunshots behind him, and it was the old tree that was the center of the scattered shots just now. If Sheng Li fell down a moment late or failed to react in time , there must have been a blood hole in his body at this moment.

The opponent is a veteran with a gun. With a plan in mind, Sheng Li lowered his head to look at the little fox leaning out from his arms.

Xia Tian, ​​who was huddled in Sheng Li's arms, was not frightened by the sudden tense atmosphere. He had extraordinary trust in Sheng Li, and never doubted that Sheng Li would lose to the other party from the beginning to the end.

But the behavior of that "wolf fur hat" obviously angered Xia Tian. The little fox felt that his owner was the most powerful, but although Sheng Li couldn't bear the injury, he would never allow others to do any intentional harm to him. At this moment, he jumped out of Sheng Li's arms, and when he exploded his fur, he turned to the old tree and glared, as if he wished he could stare at the "wolf fur hat" to death in the air.

Sheng Li stretched out his hand to gently smooth the little fox's fur, and as soon as he picked it up, he wanted to put it back into his arms, but the little fox struggled a bit, and pushed his head against Sheng Li's palm, biting a piece of his package. The coiled thin nylon rope was dragged out and spread out for a short period, and he tapped a section of the rope with his paw. Finally, he made a gesture of sneaking forward, then walked to the front of the rope and turned over, making a gesture of being caught by the rope. The posture of tripping on all fours.

Although unable to communicate in words, this time Sheng Li immediately understood what Xia Tian meant. The little fox wanted to tell him to make a looper with nylon rope. This rope is white and very inconspicuous in the snow. Make the opponent approach and kill him by surprise.

"It would be convenient to make a looper, but we are not far away now, and pulling the noose on the tree will inevitably attract the attention of the other party, not to mention the aim of the gun, that person should be an old hand, and he will not easily come from the old forest Come out." Sheng Li explained softly.

Seeing that Sheng Li understood what he meant, Xia Tian nodded repeatedly at first, then half sat up, patted his chest with his front paws, bit one end of the nylon rope, and tied a tight knot around it flexibly.

"Do you want to go?"

Seeing this, Sheng Li hesitated for a moment. Originally, he thought that since the little fox is now a "cub", he should hide it in his heart and protect him. Why should he ask the other party to protect him? ? He wanted to reject the little fox's risky move, but finally nodded in agreement.

It is true that this is the little fox cub he holds in the palm of his hand, but Xia Tian is also his chosen Taoist partner, an existence that he can rest assured to hand over to his back.

"Once you feel danger, run away immediately, you know? The other party has a gun in his hand. If you lose half of your hair, I will shave your head bald." Sheng Li made a string of loopers with nylon rope while threatening Half jokingly said to the little fox.

Xia Tian's eyes widened in shock. Sheng Li's words were the most powerful threat to the Tian □ □ beautiful fox family. He nodded repeatedly, but it was not surprising that Sheng Li would agree to him, after all, he was also evaluating After the consequences, he made the proposal after confirming that even if the plan failed, it would not cause any danger to the two of them. Before running away, he jumped up and kissed Sheng Li on the cheek.

"Little vixen." Sheng Li laughed softly as he watched the snow-white figure run away.

Not long after, a nylon rope wrapped around a tree was run away by the little fox. He was dexterous and petite, with snow-white fur without any impurities. Roll over.

Xia Tian bit the nylon rope and looped around another tree twice, and tied a knot with all his strength, then threw away the knot and ran to a small snow slope, raised his head and let out a sharp cry.

The "wolf fur hat" over there was indeed attracted by Xia Tian's deliberate movement. The wild fox in the snow seemed to have an extraordinary attraction to him, even though he knew that the other party had Sheng Li as his hard bone, He still hesitated for a moment and walked out of the old forest.

Xia Tian was standing on the snowy slope waiting for him to come. He knew that the other party had a gun in his hand, so he didn't dare to take it lightly. He just watched the other party's movements closely. , immediately jumped down from the snow slope, and at the same time kicked back with his hind legs, kicked out a large splash of snowflakes, and let out a wailing sound, as if he was a wounded fox cub, whoever stretched out his hand to grab it can catch him.

"Wolf fur hat" probably never imagined that the milk fox was playing tricks. Hearing the sound, he quickened his pace a little. As soon as he ran out, Sheng Li took the opportunity to shoot him several times, not at all. Deadly, but deliberately staring at the opponent's feet, the gunshots were urgent and dense, and he was not given a chance to fight back, forcing "Wolfskin Hat" to go around, and "Wolfskin Hat" was hit by this move. He was caught off guard, and when he saw the looper under his feet, it was too late to put his feet back. He was immediately caught upright, and the nylon rope tightened, tripping him to the ground.

Sheng Li didn't give him another chance to pick up the gun, "Wolfskin Hat" jumped out from behind the cover as soon as he fell to the ground, clamped the opponent's hands tightly, and said coldly: "Who are you? What are you doing up the mountain? ?"

The man froze, then turned his head.

The moment he saw the other party's true face clearly, he was as calm as Sheng Li, and he couldn't help being slightly surprised.

"why you?"