chapter 170

The rest of the team members naturally also heard the voice in the earphones, and one of them was impatient and couldn't help kicking the snow hard, staring at the two poachers and scolding: "Do you still have a conscience? Such a small Can the fox cubs get away with it too?"

The old sniper had spent a lot of energy helping them kidnap people before, and now he was sitting on a stone beside him smoking dry cigarettes to replenish his energy, and he stood up abruptly when he heard the words, and looked Ask the ranger team: "What? What did they do to the little fox?"

The group of people who broke into the ranger really didn't have time to do anything to the little fox.

Originally, the leader spoke, and the rest of the people searched for the little fox in the house. One kicked the cabinet, the other kicked a stool. Seeing them, they cast their eyes on the only cabinet in the hall that had not been searched.

Xia Tian lightly took off the walkie-talkie from his body. Even if he wanted to run, he couldn't take it with him. Otherwise, letting them know that the forest ranger had a clear understanding of their actions would be a waste of time.

This group of people all had guns in their hands, and judging by their undisguised manner, they were obviously not the ones who were afraid of being sued for their lives, let alone facing a little fox like themselves.

Xia Tian didn't dare to take risks, nor was he willing to gamble on the possibility of these people letting him go. If these people just opened the cabinet to look for it, it would be fine. If they really found the self above, they could only bite the bullet .

The leader approached the cabinet step by step, raised his hand and patted the cabinet door, "Little fox? Xia Xia?"

Xia Tian stared round at the top of the cabinet, and then thought that since these people could figure out the forest guard's In such a situation, it is not surprising to know his name, he just lay down silently, even breathing very lightly.

After waiting for a while without any answer, the man changed his tone again, and when he opened his mouth again, he uttered a sharp fox sound.

This sound is the same as that of a real fox. It is the sound of a big fox calling its cubs. If Xia Tian was an ordinary little fox, he would definitely jump out because of this sound.

Even the forest rangers who heard the call from the walkie-talkie were taken aback, "Did they catch another fox?"

Even Sheng Li was deceived by the voice, when he carried the little fox down from the mountain At that time, the big fox of the white fox group used this voice to keep his Xia Xia. He immediately thought of the big fox who often came down the mountain to see Gu Xiaxia. Could it be that it was so coincidental that they caught him?

That big fox really treated the cub well, if it was taken out to make a raft, then Xia Tian would definitely not stand idly by. Thinking of this, Sheng Li couldn't help feeling more anxious, but forced himself to suppress the anger, telling himself that his little fox would definitely be able to handle it well.

And the little white fox, which has been very active since it came to this small world, jumped up and down at Sheng Li's dantian because of the influence of its master's mood. It took a lot of effort for Sheng Li's Nascent Soul to coax the little white fox down.

Xia Tian never thought that the man had such abilities, he waited silently for a while, the people below probably couldn't imagine how smart this little fox would be, but the leader stopped tweeting and said : "I didn't come out after hearing this voice, it seems that he is gone."