chapter 107

Because he asked about Yegel's sadness, Xia Tian felt guilty in his heart, but usually he was either under the care of Sheng Li'an and hardly had much contact with outsiders, or he was in a high position and would not easily talk to others. So it was the first time I had such an experience. I didn't know how to get along with Yegel for a while, so I had to find another topic, but looked at Yegel from time to time, afraid that the other party couldn't help being sad.

Comparing his heart to his heart, Xia Tian felt that he could not accept such a thing. Just thinking about the possibility that Sheng Li might be injured by the war or even get sick, he felt a pang of pain. If this happened to Sheng Li, he thought he would not have that Ability to talk and laugh with outsiders again.

Fortunately, the walking time ended soon, and everyone returned to the mecha to continue their research. Because they "purchased technology" with a clearly marked price, the researchers of the Boolean Galaxy also shared the technology of the biological mecha with them very selflessly. After they came to Haitang Star, they praised the research progress of the mecha department, because this is the direction of their research on biological mechas. They constructed the mechas into a capsule cabin that can move flexibly, and then combined the spiritual power of the soldiers with the The internal system of the mech is connected for manipulation.

It's just that they didn't face the problem of mental stimulation causing the mecha to go out of control. The reason is very simple, but it made the researchers in the mecha department feel very uncomfortable. The degree of purification is also higher, and the reason why the experimental subjects have short-term thinking confusion inside the mecha is precisely because the mecha model materials they use are not purified enough.

There is no problem in technology, but they are defeated in materials. This undoubtedly makes everyone both satisfied and frustrated; at this moment, a researcher from the Boolean galaxy persuaded: "Why don't you develop Begonia? The resources on it The purity is high enough for you to carry out research, if the equipment is not advanced enough, why not cooperate with our galaxy..."

Professor Wu was looking down at the experimental records, when he heard this, he suddenly raised his head, although he was old, but his eyes were still unstoppable, "The purity is high enough? How do you know?" It should be known that even they have never exploited and studied the resources on Haitang Planet. How long have the talents from the Boolean Galaxy been here? How can they come to the conclusion that "the purity is high enough"?

Only then did the researcher realize that he had said something wrong. He opened his mouth slowly, hesitating several times without explaining why, "This, that resource..."

The professor who led the team from the Boolean galaxy couldn't stand it anymore and typed Haha said: "We are also guessing. After all, the color of those mines and mountains can be seen to be not bad, right?" It's just a suggestion, it's all about exchanging information, everyone is in the field of mecha research, and the cherishing and love of resources are the same."

Professor Wu glanced at him, nodded his head as a response, and never complained about it again. What to say about this question, but at the end of the experiment that day, Professor Wu deliberately patted the table, motioned everyone to stop their work, and then said: "The resources of Haitang Star, before we did not have a reliable mining plan and technology, , no one should take it into consideration, especially you young students, don't think that I don't know that you are jealous." He raised his hand and pointed at the few students he brought out, but his eyes drifted away to Boolean The researchers of the galaxy, but they don't want to drink.

Xia Tian deliberately asked from the side: "Teacher, you also know that we feel jealous when we look at those mineral mountains. I don't want to do big mining, so I can just take a small piece for an experiment?" Professor Wu looked at him

. At a glance, each other's eyes were clear, and they knew why Xia Tian asked, but Professor Wu deliberately reprimanded: "Why do you think that the 20th Army stationed on Haitang Star, even a stone on Haitang Star is protected by them. There is no supreme military order, be careful that your outstretched hand will be bombarded by the particle cannon."

The two reeds sung by the teacher and the student have no technical skills at all, but it is enough to shock those who are interested, looking at the researchers of the Boolean galaxy. Maybe the expression is embarrassing Or calmly, Professor Wu smiled again, and slowed down his tone, "I just want to remind you, just remember not to foul.

" But the face is still kind, and even those Boolean researchers who were not angry at the beginning also smiled at the end, and there is nothing wrong with it.

After returning home, Xia Tian mentioned this matter to Sheng Li, but Sheng Li said, "It is true that some of them are secretly researching the minerals of Begonia Star.

" , who knew a little about these secret tricks, so he quickly understood, and asked, "Is someone staring at them?"

Sheng Li was cleaning the vegetables, and nodded when he heard this. After the technical requirements, he felt that this matter was probably strange. The Boolean galaxy was not easy to deal with. Money was important, but compared with the rich and rare resources of a planet, it inevitably seemed insufficient.

Therefore, when escorting the Boolean galaxy researchers to Haitang star, the hidden piles he and his men had set up on Haitang star also started to act. Perhaps these researchers still don't know that apart from the protection personnel sent by the 20th Army, there are other There is a group of people watching their actions in the dark.

In order not to startle the enemy, and to calm the hearts of these researchers, when they conducted secret research on some known minerals, as long as they did not cross the line drawn by the research institute, the 20th Army acquiesced in such actions, but they did not There may be more.

At this time, Xia Tian knew that there was such a trick, so he was relieved to hear it, and then talked to Sheng Li about the interesting things in the research, such as every time the senior sister likes to catch even-numbered mice for the first test. In an experiment, there was a small white mouse that had been caught a lot, and had already formed a conditioned reflex. Whenever it saw the senior sister passing by, it would jump up and down in the cage to show threats; They are all at the technical level of the Boolean galaxy, and they are all learning the language of the Boolean galaxy, and now they can speak a few daily conversations with each other.

As he said that, he said a few words specially, and then said to Sheng Li: "These words mean good morning, good noon, and good evening on Boolean." Sheng Li was very proud of him holding his head

up He was busy with the work of the stove, and praised: "Xia Xia is very good, do you want any reward?"

Xia Tian laughed, "Yes, I want the master to kiss."

Sheng Li leaned over and kissed him on the forehead, and said: "Go get the plates, you can eat."

Xia Tian came back with two plates, and asked again: "Does the master know the language of the Boolean galaxy?"

Sheng Li said casually Said: "No, but I have learned the language of the Federation and several other galaxies." He said, while putting the food in the pot on a plate and handing it to Xia Tian, ​​"What's wrong? I really can't teach you this. "

"Master won't." Xia Tian murmured in a low voice, rolled his eyes, cut off the plate that Sheng Li handed over, suddenly smiled and came to Sheng Li, and said something quickly.

"ya te bia..." Sheng Li couldn't figure it out, he repeated it, and asked Xia Tian who had already run out of the kitchen, "Xia Xia, what are you talking about?"

Xia Tian said without turning his head, "I won't tell you. As if afraid of Sheng Li's questioning, he repeatedly patted his stomach and shouted: "I'm so hungry, master come and eat quickly.

" Touched the tip of the little fox's nose, and sat down to eat with him.

On the second day, Sheng Li sat in the conference room with the officers to discuss the recent military affairs, and heard a report from the hidden pile that several researchers from the Boolean galaxy were about to move. with their military defenses.

Being too close to the military area and the research institute has both advantages and disadvantages, because there is no one in Haitang Star except for these two groups of people, which can not only protect the researchers in the research area closer, but also greatly save troops; But it is also easy for someone with a heart to see it and set up defenses.

However, the Imperial galaxy has already responded to this. As early as when it was handed over to the last batch of garrisons, Sheng Li secretly took over the security guards deployed throughout Star Begonia. Hui's treasure house always attracts everyone's attention.

Therefore, when Sheng Li heard the news, he didn't take it seriously. He pondered for a moment and then ordered: "Tell the guards everywhere that once you find any signs of invasion, immediately activate the B-level security measures. class."

After listening to Sheng Li's instructions, several officers laughed tacitly. The A-level security is the notification of the entire planet. Now the Boolean Galaxy has received funds from the Imperial Galaxy to provide scientific and technological support. Once their researchers are in Haitang The exposure of other tricks on the planet is undoubtedly a slap in the face of Boolean star-

we gave a lot of money to buy technology, but you came to our planet to invade secretly? This cannot be justified without some reasonable compensation.

After the meeting, Sheng Li stopped a dark stump. They are all proficient in the language of the Boolean galaxy, and they may be able to answer his questions.

"Ya te bia." Sheng Li said to one of them. Before he could ask what he meant, the other party waved his hands nervously, "Commander! I have a lover, and I have to go back to register after this mission. Researcher Xia is very excited. Okay, don't do anything wrong."

Sheng Li felt baffled, "What nonsense are you talking about, my Xia Xia is of course very good. I just want to ask you, what do you mean?" "

Ah?" Knowing that he had misunderstood, he scratched his head, "Isn't that what...'I love you' means?" When

the officers who had not dispersed at the side heard this, they couldn't help but all gathered around, "Commander, who This is what I told you? Dare to flirt with Researcher Xia under the noses of Researcher Xia, it's fatal."

How much Xia Tian likes their army commander, these military officers who followed Sheng Li to the federal galaxy to pick up people are obvious to all, The other party's heart is so sincere, even they were moved when they saw it; in addition to Xia Tian's open kiss at the station, they admired each other even more. You must know that the commander has been single for so many years, and has never Some people have shown love to him, and they all thought that he was going to be single until old age, but they didn't expect to encounter such a warm heart when he came here.

Sheng Li's face was still indifferent, but there was already a gentle smile in his eyes. He covered his mouth with his hands and coughed lightly, "It's all gone, go back and do your own things."

He also has his own things to do, and at this moment, He suddenly wanted to see his little fox very much, and wanted to respond to him personally.