chapter 123

The advent of the "White Fox" series of biological mechs has undoubtedly greatly boosted the morale of the empire's galaxy. Reach out for resources, at least have to weigh again and again; and ordinary people know little about biological mechs, and they can't think about it in the long run, but they are also proud of it-we can build what there are in other galaxies!

However, everyone on Haitang star did not relax there. Although the "White Fox" was created, they knew that the first generation of biological mechs were far from other galaxies. After communicating with the capital star's research institute, they clearly understood When it comes to the gap - when other galaxies are able to mass-produce biological mechas, they can only manufacture them one by one to order. This not only greatly increases the manufacturing cost, but also shows that today's technology is not mature enough to adapt to assembly line production.

And Xia Tian couldn't help being a little worried. What he was afraid of wasn't technical problems. Since they could build mechas, they could also mature their technology. What he was afraid of was that they didn't have time. He didn't know how long they could stay in this small world. , so he spent every day as if it was his last day in the imperial galaxy.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help pulling out the quilt, lying beside Sheng Li and whispering his worries.

"Xia Xia, don't worry." Sheng Li embraced him, and turned on the night light beside the bed—this is a rare holiday, a reward specially approved by the high-level for the Mecha Department, because he signed the top secret level According to the "Dawn" project, the researchers cannot leave the distance of four millionths of a light-year from Begonia. Even if they travel, they will be followed by soldiers and dark guards at any time, but everyone has no objection to this.

Meanwhile, Sheng Li and Xia Tian took advantage of this rare opportunity to go back to Capital Star and spent their first vacation with their families after their marriage. At this moment, they are in the new house prepared by the two parents for their sons. It is the first time to welcome the owner after the wedding room is decorated, and the decoration of the big red double happiness in the house has not been torn off yet.

Sheng Li touched the little fox's eyebrows and eyes, which looked particularly attractive under the warm yellow light, and said softly, "As long as Xia Xia wants to stay, we can stay as long as I want—I promise."

Xia Tian was a little strange. After all, this was Sheng Li's trial. Once the rules of the small world determined that Sheng Li had completed the trial, the small world would spontaneously reject their existence. How could they stay as long as they wanted? But for Sheng Li's words, he had incomparable trust and dependence, so he naturally felt that what the other party said was true.

Xia Tian thought for a while and asked, "Is it true that the master will be here for a long time to test?" "

How about we stay until Xia Xia finishes the research on the biological mecha and I lead the army to take back the edge star?" Sheng Li didn't answer the question, but before he finished speaking, he saw the eyes of his little fox suddenly lit up, and the young man in his arms hurriedly replied: "Okay! I also want to let my parents live happily in the old age!

" The failure of the world to be filial to Concubine Duan and He's knees and to serve the two mothers until their death has always been a small thorn in Xia Tian's heart. Although he knew that this was not something he and Sheng Li could control, how much did he feel? A little guilty, I feel that I have enjoyed the love of the two mothers for nothing but can't repay it. I really can't be regarded as a good fox.

"Okay." Sheng Li saw that he was happy, and he felt happy in his heart. As soon as he agreed, he saw the person in his arms suddenly transformed into a white-haired fox and jumped out of the bed.

Sheng Li raised his hand to hold a fluttering white fox fur, and watched his little fox jump up and down in the room with slightly curved lips, and squeaked from time to time.

Sheng Li did what he said, and Xia Tian stopped worrying about it. After the short vacation, he immediately returned to Begonia Star and put in the heavy work, working hard together with Sheng Li for the Imperial Galaxy.

During this period, the high level of the empire reached a peace agreement with the former aggressor star through negotiations, and will unconditionally take back the fringe star that had been separated. What Sheng Li did was to drive the first-generation biological mech "White Fox" as the second The commander-in-chief of the Tenth Army, and also the representative of the violent organization of the empire, shocked a very small number of colonists on the edge of the planet who were still unwilling to give up.

This first bio-mecha that came out in the Empire Galaxy has undergone countless updates over the years, and has also participated in several Star Wars. No one will ridicule the "White Fox" anymore, because it is only in the Empire where the technology is not very developed. It was born in its infancy and despised it, and despised its driver.

In fact, the internal parts and systems of the "White Fox" were replaced and debugged by Xia Tian, ​​the leading mecha master in the Imperial Galaxy. Although it looks quite different from the descendant mechas, it has never been defeated.

For this reason, his opponents call him "a fox who acts wrongly", while the people of the Imperial Galaxy call his mech "a fox who is powerful".

On the fringe star where they stayed briefly when they returned to the empire, the little soldier who disembarked the ship to purchase—now the colonel deliberately ran to the grocery store that had insulted them. He stood across the street and looked at the old man who was much older. The boss said triumphantly to the people around him: "Who said that the mother star doesn't want us? Doesn't it take us back!" The

colonel was stunned for a while, and suddenly couldn't help laughing, yes, the former imperial galaxy It is dilapidated and backward, so it is not a "good employer" for this boss, but today's Imperial galaxy has third-generation biological mechs and particle weapons comparable to several major galaxies, as well as a very prosperous trade network. It was the federation that once slandered it so much that it also took the initiative to restore diplomatic relations with the imperial galaxy. Under such circumstances, taking back the lost land is no longer terrible for these people, so that they will change their faces.

The colonel shook his head, and slowly walked back to the 20th Army's garrison. The handover ceremony was about to start in two hours, and he might not be late.

On the other side, Sheng Li started a seemingly indifferent meeting with the general of the Boolean galaxy in the conference room.

The general who sat across from him was tall and tall, and looked colder and less talkative than Sheng Li. The two sat together and looked at each other silently, as if they had nothing to say to each other, but the translator next to them was so anxious that his forehead was sweating. I'm afraid that these two killing gods will fight if they disagree.

After a while, the general opposite him spoke, but his mouth was not very fluent, and he even spoke the common language of the empire. "It's okay, you guys?"

The interpreter was taken aback for a moment, but he never knew that the general could speak Imperial language.

Sheng Li nodded, "Very good." Remembering that the little fox had specifically told him to respond to others when he was tidying his shirt two days ago, he asked again, "What about you?"

The translator took out his handkerchief and wiped the sweat from his forehead. Didn't it mean that Commander Sheng didn't know a little Imperial language at all? Why did you say this sentence so smoothly?

The general on the opposite side also nodded, and after saying the polite words, the two of them fell into a silence with nothing to say again. After a while, the general of the Bull galaxy took out a prepared gift, "It's our first meeting, here are some The special product of the Boolean galaxy, give it to Commander Sheng."

The translator can be regarded as having found a place to use, and quickly translated his words fluently.

Sheng Li received the gift, and said: "Thank you General for your kindness. I have also prepared some special products for the General. They come from the Begonia Star where I am stationed." After finishing speaking, he asked the deputy standing by to take out something.

After exchanging gifts, the two found a reason to leave. When they got up to say goodbye and shook hands, Sheng Li bowed slightly, and whispered in the words of Boolean Galaxy: "Xia Xia wants me to ask Researcher Yegel well on his behalf."

The general also said softly: "Yager also asked Researcher Xia how he is well."

The two nodded tacitly and bid farewell. After they walked out of the conference room, the waiters in charge of cleaning filed into the room and walked out of the conference room Finally, they talked in a low voice: "I think our Commander Sheng likes his husband very much. Today, we specially asked us what special delicacies we have here, and said that we would bring him back to taste.

" Every place is like this. Last time, Strawberry Tabloid specifically reported on this matter, saying that the love between him and Researcher Xia has been beautiful for decades. I am also very envious, as if I want such a Mr. or Mrs. " "

Boolean The general in the galaxy is also very legendary, haven't you heard his love story?"

"What story? Tell us!"

"The general's name seems to be Hall, right? It is said that he was injured in a battle before. At that time, everyone said that he could not be saved. Even the medical team was helpless and gave up, but his husband never left him. He quit his high-paying researcher job just to take better care of his body, probably because God also hopes that lovers can have a happy ending, he lay down for two or three years, and finally woke up." "I

know This incident! It's touching! His husband is also very powerful! I heard that he is also a very powerful mech master on Boolean Star. I don't know who is better than our Researcher Xia." "Of course it is Researcher

Xia!"

"I also I think it's Researcher Xia, have you seen the photo of Researcher Xia on the scientific research institute, it's too beautiful to be real!" "

You just like a good-looking face, and that Researcher Yeager is also good-looking, I heard there is someone in The Boolean galaxy has the reputation of 'the flower of the research institute'!"

"Really, then I will compare and see which of them is more beautiful..."

In this small world, Sheng Li really fulfilled his promise, and after regaining the once divided After the border star, he still stayed in the Imperial Galaxy with Xia Tian, ​​and the two dedicated their lives to the development and rise of the Imperial Galaxy.

After the end of the "Dawn" project, Xia Tian was finally able to freely enter the Imperial galaxy for the first time. He and Sheng Li honored the two parents together, and lived a peaceful but warm life. The only thing that makes relatives and friends regret is that they never raised a child. But it is not easy to reproduce in this era, and raising the next generation fully respects the wishes of both partners, so even if there are no children, it still does not have any impact on their lives.

After the parents of the Sheng family and the Xia family passed away peacefully one after another, Sheng Li and Xia Tian quietly left the Imperial galaxy. Before leaving, they left behind a large amount of research materials and military training methods, allowing researchers and the military to Benefited a lot.

Some people once swore that they had seen them on primitive planets in other galaxies. At that time, Commander Sheng was holding a white fox in his arms, with a gentle expression on his face; The star mecha "White Fox" participated in a war against the star robbers, Sheng Li and Xia Tian must be there... and more people believe that they just researched the way to go to a higher interstellar plane , or some kind of gift from the god of the universe - because they have never aged for so many years, even if the yellow-mouthed children around them have grown into heroic youths, they still have the same appearance and love as before.