chapter 54

Concubine Duan immediately turned from grief to joy, but remembering that the prince was still outside the door, she couldn't say anything more, so she just looked at Xia Tian with surprise and joy.

    Xia Tian just took advantage of the dowry to get a coincidence. It should be noted that restricted by the rules of the small world, although he and Sheng Li are not people in this world, and they use their original bodies to conduct trials, it does not mean that they are invulnerable to all poisons in this world, just like last night, if the red If a silver snake bites any of them, they will die of poison immediately.

    Therefore, he created a temporary storage space with the cigarette douche, and the moment he bent down to cross the water for Sheng Li, he had already hidden the pills in the cigarette douche, and then concocted the pill according to the law. Hidden, there is a time limit for the space of the smoke dome structure, but temporarily hiding two pills is not a problem.

    It's just that it's inconvenient to tell Concubine Duan about the key points, so Xia Tian had to keep silent. Although he couldn't tell the truth, he really didn't want to deceive Concubine Duan, so he could only stammer that Sheng Li's condition seemed dangerous. , in fact, there is no such thing as a serious problem.

    Concubine Duan put down most of her heart, seeing his eyes dodging and looking embarrassed, she didn't ask any more questions, she kept saying "my son is indeed a blessed one", and went to see Sheng Li in person before the bed, and asked him in detail After the symptoms passed, he said that he would go to Qianfo Temple to pray for the two of them.

    "Concubine Mother." Before parting, Xia Tian suddenly called Concubine Duan, paused, and said, "Concubine Mother, Concubine Concubine fell into a coma in order to protect me. I have asked someone to bring it to the Prime Minister's Mansion Oral letter, but the prime minister's mansion only sent a porter to ask... Does this matter mean that the prime minister and his wife are not loving parents?"

    Concubine Duan was shocked, and looked at Xia Tian, There was a bit of seriousness in his expression, "Tian'er, what do you want to do?"

    "My concubine, I am the only concubine." Xia Tian also turned serious, and replied seriously: "I can't let him suffer a little bit." I'm wronged, I can't bear it."

    Concubine Duan said angrily, "What nonsense are you talking about? Am I not Li'er's mother and concubine?"

    After a pause, she continued: "Although the mother concubine cannot interfere with the affairs of the previous dynasty, she is still a noble concubine after all. It's okay to invite one or two official wives to speak. The mother concubine will support you in whatever you want, but you can't let people You just bullied my daughter-in-law...son."

    Concubine Duan Gui was speechless, glanced at Sheng Li, and secretly guessed who was going up and who was going down between the two, and she deliberately asked if it was possible to pass the ceremony of Duke Zhou last night, but the chance is not right now. Appropriate, there is no opening.

    "Thank you, Concubine Mother!" Xia Tian didn't expect that Concubine Duan Gui was hesitating. He was only happy to take revenge on those who despised his owner one by one. After all, this small world respects royal power, and the emperor is absolutely right. Xia Tian, ​​as an unfavored prince, a prince without real power and fiefdom, has a lot of constraints in doing things. Scratching his paws, Sheng Li was holding him anyway - but this life is different, he has to hug his owner.

    Concubine Duan hadn't left the Thousand Buddhas Temple yet, word came from Prince An's Mansion that King An and Princess An were bleeding from their seven orifices together because of taking the elixir.