chapter 45

Concubine Duan subconsciously thought that the person standing next to her son was a palace guard, but she quickly denied this idea - that person had a strange appearance, and he was definitely not dressed like a palace guard.

    Could it be the children of the aristocratic family who came to participate in the "concubine selection"?

    Concubine Duan was puzzled and was about to ask a question, but Xia Tian said loudly: "Concubine Mother, the son has been chosen, and I want him.

    " Only then did he take a closer look at Sheng Li, but he saw that the young man was tall and handsome, with his thin lips slightly pursed and looked very indifferent, but the eyes looking at his son contained a lot of tenderness.

    Sheng Li still remembered that he should still be a "fool" at this moment, so he didn't answer Duan Guifei's words, but just looked at Xia Tian intently, with all his heart and eyes full of pretending to be his little fox.

    Xia Tian hurriedly replied: "Mother Concubine, he is Sheng Li." He was afraid that Concubine Duan would have any prejudice against Sheng Li because of the records in the previous roster, so he eagerly grabbed Sheng Li's hand and motioned: "I just said Almost fell, it's the Lord... Sheng Li will follow me."

    When Concubine Duan heard this, she couldn't care less about Sheng Li or not, she stepped forward, looking back and forth nervously at Xia Tian, ​​for fear that he might have something wrong What good or bad.

    "My son is hurt? Why did he fall?" Concubine Duangui gave birth to two sons and a daughter. Except for Xia Tian, ​​those sons and daughters all died in the strife in the palace. In addition, Xia Tian was weak and sick since he was a child. Concubine Duan Gui, who no longer expected grace, poured almost all her feelings into Xia Tian.

    Concubine Duan didn't ask her son to fight for the position on top of her head, as long as he lived his life safely and happily, this kind of feeling was almost complete spoiling, and if it was a prince or princess, she might be spoiled and domineering by her, but However, Xia Tian cherishes it very much. After experiencing two small worlds, he has already understood what "love without reason" is. If others give him affection, he will return it ten times and a hundred times.

    Xia Tian was grateful for Concubine Duan's maternal love, and couldn't bear her to worry about him, so he stepped forward and bowed slightly, "Mother and concubine, don't worry, let's go back to the palace and talk about it."

    Only then did Concubine Duan remember that they were standing outside the imperial garden, too many people talking would inevitably cause trouble, she secretly blamed herself for being impatient and lost her senses, she led her son and was about to walk back, when she saw Sheng Li standing next to Xia Tian, She was stunned for a moment, then smiled slightly. Although her tone was not very intimate, she was still gentle, "Isn't he the eldest son of the Sheng mansion? Please go with me too."

    Concubine Duan thought that Sheng Li was an idiot, maybe I don't understand what she said, and I'm surrounded by her and Xia Tian's people, I don't need to do this kind of superficial tricks, but this person was chosen by my son, Duan Guifei couldn't bear to win Xia Tian's heart, so it's good to talk treat.

    Her gentle attitude made Xia Tian breathe a sigh of relief. Although he has only been in this small world for a few days, he has been "lingering on the sick bed" for the past few days. Get along with "mother", but the little fox accepts her in his heart, so he naturally hopes that the owner can also be recognized by his mother.

    Sheng Li was slightly surprised. It stands to reason that he is now just a foolish young master who is not favored and a junior. As a noble concubine, he can naturally ignore her and never dare anyone to accuse her of being rude, but now... Thinking about it, Sheng Li immediately understood that Concubine Duan Gui's face is now pleasant, but it's because she is the one chosen by the little fox.