chapter 18

"I can't even tell that you like it..."

    The words that were not very arrogant at first dissipated completely the moment Sheng Li kissed his fingertips. Xia Tian was both sad and happy. After all, he was reluctant to say a bad word to Sheng Li. Quiet quickly.

    "Why aren't you allowed to like me, huh?" Sheng Li pressed against his forehead, gently rubbed his forehead with the tip of his nose, and asked.

    Xia Tian complained in his heart, is he a vixen or the owner is a vixen? Why is it that the other party's every move makes me feel dizzy? As he thought about it, he told the matter about the little jade box without reservation. Since Sheng Li couldn't do not like him, he should leave this question to the other party.

    "Jade box..." Sheng Li narrowed his eyes slightly, read it again in a low voice, and asked again: "Is it about three inches square, with a white body and no decorations on the body?"

    "Yes." Xia Tian nodded and listened He spoke in such detail, and then asked doubtfully: "Does the master have it too?"

    "I don't have it, but I have seen it before, and my master wanted me to use it." Sheng Li hugged him and explained patiently for him. "If I'm not mistaken, this thing is the secret treasure of the Lingyang Sect. It's the most mysterious thing, and it can store such illusory things as feelings."

    "Why do you want to use it?" Xia Tian didn't know, so, He used to be a little fox who couldn't help but like him. He got the dowry in order to get likes and return to Lingyangzong, but Sheng Li was a disciple of Lingyangzong back then. What would he use this for?

    "Because I don't have the seven emotions and six desires of ordinary people, I can't feel the emotions of others and I can't respond to them, and I don't take the initiative to give my feelings. My master wants me to use this to experience feelings." Sheng Li seemed to remember when he was young. The scene where Ling Yangzong was denounced as a "monster" by some disciples, he smiled slightly, "I can make great progress in sword practice without worrying about external things, but it is precisely because of this that it is still difficult for me to climb the Dao of Love. That's why he attracted the Nine Heavens Thunder Tribulation when he crossed the Tribulation, and also implicated you."

    "It's not a burden."

    Now that he knew the origin of the two, Xia Tian became more grateful for the Thunder Tribulation, if not, how could he have the opportunity to meet him? Sheng Li?

    Although he is not a particularly clever little fox, he also knows that "feelings" are something that everyone is born with. At the beginning, Sheng Li didn't have feelings, and in the eyes of others, he was just like a white fox born in the Firefox family. , maybe he was bullied in Lingyangzong.

    Thinking of this, Xia Tian felt a pain in his heart, his throat was sore, and he wanted to comfort Sheng Li, but he couldn't say anything beautiful for a while, his face became red with anxiety, and he held Sheng Li with both hands. Li's palm, and said: "The first time I met you, you gave me a little snowflake. You are not a person without emotions."

    Sheng Li has no emotions, and he never felt any sadness when he was bullied. He just wanted to improve his skills and speak with strength, but he loved the appearance of the little fox taking care of him very much, and he deliberately talked about the experience of being neglected and bullied when he was a child in the past two lives, and even told him about the death of his biological mother in this life. After seeing Xia Tian, ​​seeing enough of the little fox hugging him with distressed eyes, he hugged him and coaxed him: "But now I know, I am not a person without feelings, maybe when I saw you on Fulian Mountain, I I'm so excited, otherwise, how could I allow a dirty little fox to learn secretly by my side?"