chapter 198

The few monks originally thought that since Sheng Li, a sword cultivator who had nothing else to do but practice, chose the Taoist partner, it must be someone who was comparable to him or even slightly better than him, so they didn't deliberately restrain the coercion. Unexpectedly, seeing that little fox, it was only close to heart-wrenching.

Everyone couldn't help being a little stunned for a moment, quite surprised by Sheng Li's choice, but they didn't intend to bully the younger generation, so each of them restrained their breath when they saw this, which made Xia Tian come out of the almost overwhelmed momentum.

He Yi knew the reason why the two were together, and she was afraid that Xia Tian would feel bullied when she saw this scene, so she hurried forward and said: "Thanks to Xia Tian being here, Sheng Li was able to survive the danger, I have to replace him." Thank you from Feiyun Peak." After saying that, he gave a deep bow.

Xia Tian knew that this was the owner's master, and he was considered half of his master according to his seniority. Seeing this, he felt terrified, and was about to refuse, but Sheng Li gently squeezed his palm, and said, "This gift is yours. If you accept it, you go with Master." When

He Yi straightened up, the two of them bowed deeply to He Yi like a mortal husband and wife, and said in their mouths, "Greetings, Master."

He Yi saw herself as a direct disciple . The eyes that used to be as cold as swords now have a temperature that is scalding, and I feel a little grateful in my heart. I raised my hand and gave a hand, and said: "Very well, you are all well." The

master and apprentice said a few words, Only then did the suzerain begin to talk about the serious matter—

"Sheng Li, go and test the spirit stone."

Seeing that Sheng Li nodded, Xia Tian cast his eyes on the huge translucent not far away. On the stone, I only feel that the spirit-testing stone is somewhat similar to crystal, which reflects dazzling brilliance in the sun, and what is particularly mysterious is that there are many firefly-like luminous points flying up and down around the spirit-testing stone, which is even more beautiful. Among them, the spirit stones are exquisite.

Although Xia Tian has turned into a human form, he still retains a bit of animal instinct. Seeing so many flickering lights spinning around, he just feels itchy in his palms, and wants to turn into a fox and pounce on them for fun, so he has no choice but to Remembering that the occasion was not right, he suppressed himself and only hid his hands in the wide sleeves of his robe and played around his fingertips.

Let's talk about Sheng Li striding up to the spirit-testing stone, holding his breath and concentrating on pressing his right hand on the spirit-testing stone, then closing his eyes and softly calling Yuanying, the little sword cultivator at the dantian let go of the little fox who was tightly hugged , turned into a spirit sword.

The reason why Sheng Li was able to stand alone in Feiyun Peak and even the entire Lingyang Sect was because of his natural foundation. He didn't need to refine his natal spirit sword, because his Nascent Soul was his natal spirit sword. The real man and the sword are one, and the sword moves with the heart.

The little fox in the dantian, who looked exactly like Xia Tian's fox, had obviously seen this scene before, and was not frightened at all. That gleaming spiritual sword.

The Nascent Soul Spirit Sword and Sheng Li's blood were connected. After a while, the originally translucent spirit-testing stone seemed to rise from the inside of a mist. The mist slowly changed from thin to thick, and it actually occupied the entire spirit-testing stone. , while the dots of light hovering above and below the spirit-testing stone slowly gathered together, and the word "combined body" was condensed directly above the spirit-testing stone.

"Sure enough, it's a combined cultivation level!" Several peak masters showed joy, seeing that the white mist representing the depth of the cultivation level in the test spirit stone was as thick as milk. The suzerain, who is used to not showing emotions, could not help showing a faint smile. He Yi even patted Sheng Li on the shoulder repeatedly and said, "As expected of me, Feiyun Peak's disciple!

" The one who cared, but He Yi was overjoyed, seeing that he was more happy than his own realm climbing, and said: "When I brought him back, I said that this son's talent is far superior to mine!

" Xiu, not to mention in Lingyang Sect, even in the entire cultivation world, there are very few of them. Not only the several peak masters, but even the suzerain felt that they were honored. Originally, according to the rules, they should immediately ring the wake-up bell and summon the disciples in the sect to announce the matter. After hesitating for a while, he said to Sheng Li: "You come back today, you must have some insights that need to be transformed alone, you go back to Feiyun Peak to meditate and practice, and when your realm is stable, you should be promoted independently to become an elder. "

His tone is very gentle, and his attitude is even more amiable. If you don't know the past, just looking at this scene, you will think that he has been treating Sheng Li so kindly. look.

But Sheng Li has learned joy, anger, sorrow, joy, emotions and six desires in the small world, and what he understands is not just how to love, he also understands that he doesn't need to waste his mind on people he doesn't care about.

Therefore, he didn't show any dissatisfaction or flattered by the sudden enthusiasm of the suzerain and the other peak masters. On the contrary, he made the suzerain look at him more, only thinking that Sheng Li was flattered and could be of great use.

He Yi wanted to explain a few words for his disciples, but when he thought of something, he swallowed back what he hadn't said, and just cupped his hands as a farewell, and returned to Feiyun Peak with Sheng Li and Xia Tian.

Most of the disciples on Feiyun Peak were cold-hearted. Compared with the other inner disciples of Lingyang Sect who were either ridiculed or hated Sheng Li, most of them treated this senior brother normally, and did not ridicule Sheng Li for his lack of emotion. He, however, was not particularly close. Seeing him coming back from the catastrophe, they all bowed their hands and congratulated him. His attitude was not that warm because he was about to be promoted to an elder, and many other disciples made a declaration of war on the spot. , eager to fight this sword repair genius.

He Yi has always believed that sword cultivators need to practice swordsmanship in actual combat, so he is happy to see it succeed, and Sheng Li is the same.

After the experience of these small worlds, Sheng Li is no longer the same as before when it comes to swordsmanship and Taoism. He only takes it as a matter of course like breathing. At that time, he only had swordsmanship in his life, not because of anything else. The reason is that he has nothing else to do, besides practicing the sword and cultivating Taoism, he doesn't know what else he can do. But today's kendo is more of a belief for him. He practices swords because he likes it from the bottom of his heart, and because he knows that in this cultivation world where the weak prey on the strong, strength is the basis of speech. He sneered, but few people really dared to do anything to him, and it was just because his cultivation was inferior to him.

He Yi took the two of them to the Wenxin Pavilion on Feiyun Peak, where the fate tablets of hundreds of sword cultivators on Feiyun Peak are enshrined. If any sword cultivator finds a Taoist partner, the master will take down the fate plaques here , I then seal the name of the Taoist couple by myself, it is for the symbiosis of the same fate.

The Master of Wenxin Pavilion smiled when he opened the door for them, "This is Feiyunfeng's first marriage in a hundred years, and a big one must be held at that time."

Xia Tian was a little surprised, but Sheng Li stood up again With a straight back, he pretended to explain unintentionally: "Since I came to Feiyun Peak, none of the disciples on the peak has found a Taoist companion."

Xia Tian couldn't stop laughing, why didn't he know that his owner still had such a When showing off, it looks like a child who has won an honor. He wants to tell the world but also wants to put on airs. It looks awkward and cute.

He wanted to have a private conversation with Sheng Li, but because of He Yi's presence, he was embarrassed to be too intimate with Sheng Li in front of his elders, so he didn't say anything, he just gently scratched Sheng Li with the tip of his little finger The back of his hand, pretending to touch it by accident.

After opening the door, Sheng Li covered Xia Tian's eyes first, and then let go after a while. Xia Tian didn't know why at first, but he couldn't help being a little startled after seeing it.

There are ten floors in the Wenxin Pavilion. Except for the gate at the bottom of the pavilion, there are no doors and windows for light and ventilation, and there is no light inside. At first glance, it looks like a thick night, but after the eyes get used to the inextricable darkness , he found that there were countless shining stars above his head, as if the nine-day Milky Way were contained in this small pavilion, the beauty was breath-taking. He Yi said: "Those are all disciples of Feiyun

Peak who have fallen. After the life cards are broken, they will turn into stars and hang in the pavilion."

Years, but once the fate is up, even cultivators who go against the sky have to follow the way, Xiao Xia, do you feel scared when you see it?"

Xia Tian shook his head and said: "Time is longer than heaven and earth, but shorter than everything , just ask for one, and die without regret."

"Just ask for one...it's interesting." He Yi thought about it for a moment, and then laughed loudly, "As expected of my apprentice's chosen Taoist companion." Feiyunfeng's

disciple said The life cards are all in the deepest part of the pavilion. After He Yi took down Sheng Li's life card with his own hands, he asked Sheng Li to sacrifice his natal spirit sword. Then, Sheng Li engraved on the back of his own life card one word at a time. "Xia Tian" word.

An indescribable feeling spread all over his body in an instant. Xia Tian seemed to have returned to the day when he and Sheng Li made the Taoist couple contract. The heart of the other person, the heart orifices of the two are breathing together, and even the blinking of the eyes maintains the same frequency.

Sheng Li also felt the same way. He retracted his natal spirit sword, turned his head and looked at Xia Tian. Although the two didn't say anything, the warmth and affection in their eyes was already soft enough, and it immediately made their hearts rise together. Sweet Ripples.

After engraving the fate token, it is considered to have passed the bright road in front of the elders. Xia Tian also naturally became a member of Feiyun Peak. He Yi took the fate token and put it back on the altar with his own hands, jokingly said: " Speaking of which, it is true that Feiyun Peak has not had a lively event for a long time, and I made up my mind to choose an auspicious day to hold a happy event for you, so that our Lingyang Sect can have a lot of fun." Sheng Li knew

, He Yi said this now, just to elevate the status of the little fox, and to inform Lingyangzong that this is his Taoist companion of Sheng Li, who is also recognized by his master and shares his fate card with him, and it is by no means those who Disciples can despise what they call "monsters".

Xia Tian didn't know the reason behind this, but he only thought that although he and Sheng Li had a few lively weddings in the small world, they had never done it in the realm of comprehension. Although many people inside were not friendly to Sheng Li, but he also wanted to bring a little more warmth to this place, so that Sheng Li would not be full of ice in retrospect.

When it was time to part, He Yi hesitated for a moment, then said to Sheng Li: "I still have an ancient scroll I found from a secret place, just follow me to take a look, maybe you can gain some insights." Sheng Li

nodded , turned around and asked Xia Tian gently: "Go and have a look at the pot of fish soup in the yard, okay?

" Then Li raised a tender leaf and turned it into a small green crane, and raised his hand to make it dance in the air, "It will take you there." In the end, he couldn't hold back anymore, and quickly stretched out his hand to pinch the small crane. The fox's ears are pointed.