chapter 85

Sheng Li stood aside from the beginning to the end, only nodded in approval when Xia Tian looked at him.

Xia Tian immediately laughed again, this was their exclusive tacit understanding.

In the previous life, Xia Tian had just become the regent, and when he took control of the court, he was often a little unconfident in making some decisions, so he would subconsciously look at Sheng Li, because it was inconvenient to appease his little fox in public under the eyes of everyone in the court. Li would nod his head to express his agreement, and only after Xia Tian felt at ease, he took the lead in leading the message to show his support. It has become the code word for "I will support you without reservation" between the two.

At this time, a soldier walked up to Sheng Li, and softly reported a few words about the arrangement of the room. After hearing this, Sheng Li nodded slightly, "I see." After speaking, he went straight to Xia Tian, ​​leaning on the sofa chair with one hand Putting his back on his back, he bowed down and said, "Nowadays, the housing supply is tight, so I wonder if Mr. Xia can squeeze in with me, just for a while." Even if the housing

supply is sufficient, Xia Tian naturally wants to share a room with Sheng Li , But now they are meeting each other for the first time on the surface, and the situation is complicated at the moment. In order to avoid complications, the two have just agreed to put on a show outside for the time being, at least until they return to the Imperial galaxy before they can rest assured.

Naturally, Xia Tian would like to share a room with Sheng Li, or share a bed, but he thought of one thing, so he raised his head and said to Sheng Li: "My luggage is still where I used to live. I want to go back."

Sheng Li persuaded him patiently, saying: "The apartment you are living in has been monitored, shall we go back and buy it again?" "It's not just about buying it."

Xia Tian raised his eyes Looking around the environment, there is no way, the habits left over from the last small world, both of them were in high positions in the previous life, and it is inevitable to mention national affairs in daily conversations, once in an unfamiliar environment, always mention twelve points first Just be mentally alert.

Sheng Li knew that Xia Tian didn't have the temperament to act recklessly, so he asked, "What is it?"

Xia Tian said in a low voice: "It's some experimental results and paper reports. If possible, I want to take them away. If I can't take them away..." At this point, his eyes narrowed slightly, as if a sharp knife had come out of his eyes "Then let's destroy it on the spot."

The identity of his little fox in this life is extraordinary, and Sheng Li naturally knows how much the thesis report he said can cause waves. After thinking for a moment, Sheng Li nodded, "Okay, I will Arrange it."

Xia Tian breathed a sigh of relief, the results of these papers are the painstaking works of "another self", and he must not let the research results fall into the hands of the Federation. Hearing Sheng Li's promise, he was relieved a lot, and subconsciously wanted to reach out to hook Sheng Li's neck to rub against the owner, but just as soon as he stretched out his hand, he realized that the environment was not right, so he immediately retracted his hand, only looking up. He smiled at Sheng Li.

The two spoke in an extremely low voice, the hall was already noisy, and everyone couldn't hear what they said, but they only saw Sheng Li stretching out his hands on the back of the chair, as if he was holding Xia Tian on the sofa in his arms, Xia Tian, ​​on the other hand, showed no resistance or discomfort, and even happily smiled at the other party with full trust.