chapter 200

The faces of those disciples froze.

How could they not know Xia Tian?

Not to mention today's Nine Heavens Thunder Tribulation, the disciples in the sect watched helplessly as their senior brother Sheng, whose cultivation had soared, brought out a demon cultivator from Fulian Mountain to be a Taoist companion. The news spread in the blink of an eye. People who have visited Lingyang Sect; even if they don't know about it, seeing the word "Sheng" faintly embroidered with the same color silk thread on the other party's robe, they should guess that he has a lot to do with Sheng Li.

But these people belong to Ying Xingwen's faction, and they are not very important figures in the sect. They just hold Ying Xingwen and get some benefits from his fingers. Today, I know that the big brother lost face in front of Sheng Li. Naturally, he wanted to find ways to make up for him so that he could claim credit. These people's self-cultivation was not enough, and they didn't dare to provoke Sheng Li at all. Seeing that Xia Tian was alone, they secretly speculated that Sheng Li didn't care about him, so they urged Fairy Hengying to come forward.

They were not strong enough, but their glib skills were not weak. With just a few words, Fairy Heng Ying was furious, and even the maid's dissuasion was disregarded, and she started to attack Xia Tian.

This is not without a reason. Fairy Hengying originally came to marry a disciple of Lingyang Sect Yaofeng, and now that this matter is almost completed, she claims to be half of Lingyang Sect. When Lingyangzong walks around, there is a faint demeanor of being the master; in addition, she was injured by demon cultivators when she was young, and her mother died in the mouth of monsters to protect her. Therefore, she has always focused on killing demons and demons since she practiced Taoism. My duty, seeing Yaoxiu not to act immediately is considered very restrained, now being stabbed by a few disciples, and seeing that Xia Tian's appearance is better than his own, I feel somewhat inexplicable jealousy in my heart, and I will leave as soon as my brain gets hot mouth.

Xia Tian didn't intend to argue with Fairy Heng Ying. Since the other party was able to visit Feiyun Peak and recruited a few sect disciples to accompany him, his status would not be too low. Right now, he is alone and weak. Afraid of causing trouble to the owner.

Thinking about this, and seeing those disciples keep silent, the little fox began to think about it, he only intended to scare them, but one of the disciples turned his back and muttered to himself: " Who is it, it's just a beast found by a lunatic that even a sect can't look down on."

Xia Tian's breath stopped, and his gaze fell on the man like a cold blade.

The man didn't take him seriously at first, but when Xia Tian looked at him like this, he seemed to return to the scene when he was casually glanced at by Sheng Li in the Zongmen competition. Just one glance sent chills down his spine Zhan Zhan, as if he was being targeted by a hunting beast, and his neck would be bitten off the next moment.

Is this demon cultivator really inferior to himself?

"I...I..."

The man's lips trembled, and he wanted to say something more, but Xia Tian suddenly looked away, and the ruthless aura faded away like a tide, and his whole body seemed to be a flower in the gust of wind. The little wild flowers struggling to survive in the rain are as pitiful

as they are—"Why did the senior brothers treat me like this? That's why I went to Wenxin Pavilion with my Taoist companion to cast a fate card together. After all, I can be regarded as half of Feiyunfeng's disciples. Could it be that the senior brothers Do you think Master's approval can't be counted?"

Those people were puzzled by his sudden weakness, and before taking the opportunity to taunt a few words, an awe-inspiring sword intent suddenly flew from a distance like a streamer, and fell heavily on the ground. In front of them, the surrounding vegetation trembled three times.

The cultivation bases of these people were already low, and Fairy Heng Ying and the others noticed something was wrong and avoided it early. Now they were knocked to the ground by this sword intent, and they all grinned ridiculously.

Looking up again, it turned out to be a few disciples of Feiyun Peak, and the person in the lead came striding forward, and said to them with a stern expression: "Just now, the master has sent an order to Feiyun Peak, and Junior Brother Xia Tian is Junior Brother Sheng Li's Taoist companion." , since we are both disciples of the Lingyang Sect, I still hope that the senior brothers will think carefully about what to say." After finishing speaking

, he cupped his hands at Fairy Heng Ying, who was looking a little ugly, and said: "Fairy is frightened, please come with us, Yaofeng Brother is waiting for Fairy at the Lun Dao Pavilion in front."

Fairy Hengying is not a person who has no cultivation base and no brains. Now that she looks at several people, she doesn't know that she was just used as a gunman?

She knows that she is impatient, and it's not like she hasn't suffered from it in the past. She originally thought that she was just a demon cultivator, and if she was bullied, she would be bullied. If the person who came to Lingyangzong to get married makes a mistake here, which affects the relationship between the two parties, then her crime will be serious.

Fairy Hengying turned her mind a few times, and her delicate smile quickly returned to her face. Seeing that she was clearly a lively and lovely little girl, she didn't see the arrogance just now, she first bowed slightly to Xia Tian to apologize, holding on to the hem of her skirt, He burst into tears again and said: "I hope Senior Brother Xia will forgive me, I was misled just now, and I lost my head for a while, don't bother with me like a little girl." That look was full of sincerity, as if Xia Tian didn't forgive her It was as if he refused to straighten up.

Xia Tian also just smiled lightly, "It's okay."

Fairy Heng Ying then said to the disciples of Feiyun Peak: "A few senior brothers, please lead the way." After finishing speaking, he beckoned for a few maids to follow, and left immediately In this place of right and wrong, he didn't pay any attention to the few inner disciples who had just stood aside.

And those disciples of Feiyun Peak only glanced at Xia Tian when he introduced Xia Tian's identity at the beginning, and then never looked at him for a moment. Xia Tian didn't feel uncomfortable about this, but he could see it. As expected, Feiyun Peak has the same temperament. These senior brothers must not be resentful that the dignity of the disciples and masters at the top of the mountain was insulted, and this time it has nothing to do with him as a fox.

Unexpectedly, a Feiyunfeng disciple who was walking at the end suddenly turned his head and glanced at him, and said, "Junior Brother Sheng's yard is right in front, your cultivation level is low, don't shake around." Then he turned his head and left like himself It was just an ordinary sentence.

Xia Tian was stunned for a moment, inexplicably recalling the scene when he met the owner in the first small world, and the other party threw him a contract forcefully. The disciples of Feiyun Peak are probably like this, obviously there are a thousand kinds of indirect excuses that can be used, but they want to go straight to the point without concealing it. If it is really about the world, I am afraid that even he, a little fox, can't compare.

——Even just now when He Yi wanted to leave Sheng Li alone to talk, the excuses he made were cute and lame.

Xia Tian only thought it was funny, and he purposely moved in front of those disciples who were still lying on the ground and no one was paying attention to them, scaring them so that their faces turned pale, and they didn't dare to cause trouble at all. How many disciples will come out? They relied on Fairy Heng Ying's momentum to sow discord on Feiyun Peak. Now that Fairy Heng Ying has left and Ying Xingwen is not around, they are naturally very honest.

"Do the senior brothers recognize me now?" The little fox looked at them with a smile, and his attitude was very friendly.

"Yes, yes!" Several people nodded hurriedly, not even daring to say "no".

Xia Tian smiled at them, "That's the best, lest I have to visit some senior brothers with my Taoist companion."

He deliberately emphasized the words "my Taoist companion", and the few people couldn't hear his showing off. I mean, although I know that the other party's cultivation level is inferior to my own, but once I hear the word "Sheng Li", I immediately think of the way Sheng Li unilaterally pushed me to the ground and beat me during the sect competition, so I don't dare to touch Xia Tian again. Mildew.

Xia Tian has experienced so many small worlds, and has seen many intrigues and intrigues. He naturally knows that these people will not be the real mastermind behind the scenes, and he has no intention of entangled with them again, so he just followed the green little crane all the way back to Shengli yard.

The peak of Feiyun Peak is big enough, and most of the sword cultivators don't want to live with others, so the disciples of the inner sect are all independent courtyards. It's more elegant, but also more --

deserted.

I just walked through a few small courtyards, and the low courtyard wall is enough for the little fox to take a look at the scenery inside. Compared with the ones I saw just now, this small courtyard in Shengli is like a place where no one has ever seen. It's like the courtyard where I lived.

Except for a dwarf pine planted in every yard, there is no green life in this place, not even a single weed grows.

Push the door open and enter, the house is spotless due to the spells cast by the master, but there is no tea on the table, no flowers on the table, and even the cups and cups for guests are quietly stored upside down on the cabinet, obviously never used before .

Xia Tian went to the bedroom on the other side to have a look. As expected, there was not even a pillow on the bed except for a quilt that was folded like tofu cubes.

If someone breaks in by mistake, they may think that this is some kind of inn room, and it must be a short-term rental—because the tenant is ready to leave at any time.

This reminded him of the scene when he met the owner in the first small world.

At that time, he thought that Jianxiu lived in the wind and camp on Fulian Mountain for penance, and when he arrived in that magnificent small world, and with such a high position and authority, he should enjoy it, but he didn't know it until he went home with him. People simply lack a sense of belonging. Except for some necessary clothes for important occasions, Sheng Li didn't even bother to choose a few more clothes for himself. The bedroom is also terribly simple. The duvet was light and soft, but Sheng Li said that it was just chosen by the housekeeper, if he himself could cover it with any quilt.

Such a spacious and beautiful Sheng family mansion is nothing more than the cold word "Sheng's house" in Sheng Li's mouth.

"When we add things together, no one's home will be so deserted." The little fox couldn't help muttering.

He gently picked up the little green crane, put it on the quilt, paused, and couldn't help rubbing his head on the squarely folded quilt until he rubbed it crookedly before laughing. He stood up straight again and stretched out his hand to smooth the folds on it, and then went to the small kitchen on the other side to find the pot of fragrant fish soup.