chapter 184

The little fox knew the beauty of this snake fruit after eating two mouthfuls. Although it was not miraculous enough to immediately restore the wounds on its forelimbs, it clearly felt the gentle surge of Qi and blood that seemed to be drained just now. Returning to the body, the little cub could only keep breathing quickly and hard with his mouth wide open, but now he can breathe smoothly in the cold air in the snowy night.

Seeing that the blood on its body had completely stopped, Xia Tian first stretched out his paws to remove the locator tied to the little fox, then shook his head towards the little fox, signaling him to go along another mountain road, and just now The white snake had already spent a lot of time fighting, and Chu Yu and the others might be close at hand. Even though they didn't smell the disgusting aura from them tonight, Xia Tian didn't dare to let go of his guard.

The big fox far away on the mountainside has already followed the little fox's breath all the way to find it. If you think about it, you can meet it in a while. As long as you return to the group, Xia Tian can rest assured that the big foxes will be able to protect it, and there will be no worries. .

It's a pity that Lin Yongwang and the others are very strict. Lao Chen has been with them for the past few days and has not figured out what the origin of the foxtail grass is, let alone how many stems and leaves it is. Xia Tian hesitated for a moment and looked at it. Half-dried blood on the snow, finally decided to take a gamble.

He lay down on the ground and rubbed his clean fur vigorously on the snow, the spotless white fur was immediately stained with red, black and black stains, he looked in a state of embarrassment.

Xia Tian swiped his tail in dissatisfaction. This was the owner's fur that he wiped clean with a hot towel. He was really upset that it got dirty like this.

Although Chu Yu learned the fox's call vividly, Xia Tian was sure that he couldn't really understand the fox's language—otherwise he wouldn't just learn that one to coax himself when he was in the forest ranger.

Thinking of this, Xia Tian raised his head and yelled at the moon first. The long fox yelled in circles in the ancient mountains. It was to inform the fox clan that there was danger and let the big fox take care of its cubs.

The fox screamed Qingyue, Chu Yu and others could hear the sound clearly, one of his subordinates said: "The little cub didn't have the energy to bark so loudly just now, it seems that other foxes took the bait."

Chu Yu smiled, and looked down at the position displayed by the locator, they were getting closer and closer to the twinkling red dot.

"It's natural that you don't have the strength to be injured like that. You guys should be prepared. The cry is full of energy. Maybe you have found the fox nipple grass and are notifying the same family."

Old Chen couldn't help asking . "Mr. Chu, do you still understand Fox's language?"

Chu Yu smiled but didn't answer, he couldn't really understand Fox's language, but he just managed to memorize a few special tones.

But he doesn't understand, but not everyone understands.

In this small world, I have been getting along with Xia Tian's fox all the time. Sheng Li gradually became able to distinguish between the different calls of the little fox, not to mention that he would never mistake Xia Tian's tone no matter what. When he spoke on the cliff, he immediately recognized Xia Tian's cry.

The first cry was long and steady, although it was urging, it was not anxious, and Sheng Li knew that his Xia Xia was doing well at the moment.

Then, there was another fox cry from a distance, this one was softer and softer than before, not only Sheng Li heard it, but also other people in the forest protection station heard it.

Xiao Wei was nervously watching the scene in the field through the infrared camera in the monitoring room. He couldn't help laughing when he heard the humming of the fox. He took a big sip of the strong tea beside him and said, "This Is it acting like a baby?" The

little fox fairy didn't have the slightest "immortal spirit" in front of their captain, she was coquettish and lazy, but the captain would eat this kind of thing, every time the little fox yelled like this, no matter what she wanted to eat, she would eat it. You still have to hug when you go out to play, Sheng Limo dares not to do so.

Several team members once joked that the captain had raised a son. Sheng Li laughed instead of anger when he heard it. He only said that he brought back a little vixen from the mountains, and he wanted to be his companion in the future.

Old Chen was naturally no stranger to this cry, and he frowned slightly when he heard it. Could it be that the little fox fairy has also come up the mountain? Doesn't the captain know how ruthless Chu Yu and his group are, that they would bring the little fox up the mountain?

Sheng Li naturally knew that when he heard this sound, he understood that the little fox was telling him that he was safe, and that he was trying to please him, and that what he was going to do later might be dangerous, so he had purposely reported it in advance.

He glanced at the back of his hand that had hurt for no reason just now, shook his head helplessly and smiled, no matter what, even if there was any injury, the two of them could always bear half of it, and even if there was an accident, he would hold it tightly first. Hug your little fox.

The corner of Sheng Li's mouth only raised half a point before it immediately collapsed, because then he heard Xia Tian let out a sharp wail. Even though he knew that the little fox screamed out eighty-nine times out of ten, Sheng Li still couldn't help it. To avoid breathing stagnantly, the pace quickened a little.

Chu Yu and the others were overjoyed when they heard this sound. Even Lin Yongwang, who couldn't understand the barking of a fox, understood that this sound was very sad. It was probably because they saw that the injured cub was in danger, so things hurt him.

At this time, Chu Yu saw that the little red dot was moving a little slower, which was almost negligible on the dashboard, so he patted the shoulders of the people around him excitedly, "Hurry up, the fox nipple grass takes effect very quickly." Hurry up, I'm afraid that little cub can't walk anymore, let's follow up!" The

man next to him was carrying a large portable storage device, just to put the fox nipple grass in it for the first time and save it, and then put it in the It's delivered to the person it's meant to be delivered to.

The old sniper looked at the road in front of him, his eyes flickered slightly, but he didn't say anything.

Old Chen naturally knew the "broken road", but Lin Yongwang didn't always stay on Panlong Mountain. Although he knew that there were many strange and dangerous places on this mountain, he didn't know the direction at all. The first time I entered Panlong Mountain, I naturally didn't know.

At this time, the old sniper suddenly said, "Stop."

Everyone stopped in unison, but saw the old sniper picked up the gun on his back, walked quickly to an old tree in front of him, raised his gun and shot, and he even shot. Without aiming, he accurately knocked out the camera hidden among the branches and leaves.

Rao could see clearly on the surveillance, and already knew that someone was approaching, and Xiao Wei was also frightened by the old sniper's move, leaning back, and almost fell off the chair.

But this way their questions were easily solved. No wonder that person is so skilled in marksmanship and knows the position of the camera. On this Panlong Mountain, if anyone knows this mountain better than the people from the forest ranger, So apart from the vegetation and beasts in the mountains, it is this old man who has guarded the mountains all his life and carried his life.

The old sniper knocked down the camera and stopped moving. He put down the gun, but still held it tightly in his hand, and just stared at Chu Yu motionlessly.

Although Chu Yu is very deep in the city, he was somewhat uncomfortable being stared at by the old sniper's eagle-like eyes. He unconsciously tilted his head to avoid the old sniper's gaze, "Don't worry, we Very trustworthy."

"It's better, otherwise this gun will not recognize anyone." The old sniper snorted coldly and said.

Old Chen looked suspiciously between Old Sniper and Chu Yu, but in the end he didn't make a sound, but quietly followed them with his gun in hand.

The glaring bloodstains on the snow changed from thick to light. The old sniper looked more and more ugly as he walked, but Chu Yu and the others looked happy. Before he could speak, he was interrupted by a rogue-eyed man, who leaned in front of Chu Yu to claim credit and said, "Mr. Chu, look at the blood, that little fox must not last long, we heard the big fox barking just now, as long as this The little cub was discovered by the big fox, it must go back to find the fox nipple to save the little cub's life, I am sure of this."

Hearing this, Old Chen raised his eyebrows, and retorted a little bit dissatisfied that the other party stole his limelight : "If you talk too much, be careful to flash your tongue, Mr. Chu, if you don't say anything else, I know about it. Last time, someone stripped a pregnant female fox in the mountains. At that time, I didn't see any fox looking for herbs. Keep them alive."

"What do you know?" The man sneered, "I've heard of the group of people you mentioned before, but they're just a bunch of reckless men. Very well, of course they will go to find the fox title grass in order to save the same people, but the group of people only know that if the fox used as bait is seriously injured, they don't care about anything, those female foxes are skinned, unless the gods are alive Otherwise, who can save the life? They want fox fur and fox biting grass, where can they find such a good thing."

After finishing speaking, he gave Old Chen another malicious look, and said, "Speaking of it, , Brother Chen was the one who caught those unlucky ghosts, didn't he?"

Old Chen's face remained unchanged, and he smiled self-deprecatingly, "It's a pity that I know the news is late, otherwise there is no reason to delay here..."

Regarding their During the dispute, Chu Yu kept watching from the sidelines, and only said a few words of comfort until now, "Don't worry, I will never let you suffer after I go out this time."

Old Chen showed a timely expression of gratitude, and he has seen it clearly in the past few days , Chu Yu has a kind face and evil heart, he is ruthless but good at pretending to be a good guy, and he especially enjoys being flattered by others. At this moment, he doesn't say anything else, but he only shows an expression of worshiping the other party as a god, which immediately makes Chu Yu feel emotional. Joy.

Everyone followed the bloodstains and the locator all the way up, the road became more and more deviated, and the vegetation around them became more and more lush, illuminated by the pale moonlight, casting dark and strange shadows on the ground.

Seeing that this road became more and more familiar, Lao Chen suddenly twitched his eyebrows, and subconsciously turned his head to look at the old sniper. It happened that the old sniper was also looking at him. Guess -

this is the dead end road.