chapter 199

Seeing the figure of the little fox disappear into the mist, He Yi looked serious, and with a flick of his robe, he led Sheng Li into the empty hidden sword pavilion, but he didn't take out any so-called ancient remnants. Instead, he looked at Sheng Li and said, "Tell me the truth, is there anything wrong with your bones?" Sheng Li smiled wryly, "I can't hide it from

Master."

The Nine Heavens Thunder Tribulation, and now he has survived safely and has a body-fit cultivation base-this statement is certainly not false, but it is not all true.

The realm of monks has a fixed number, which is determined by the way of heaven, and the way of swords practiced by Sheng Li moves according to his heart, vaguely contemptuous of the way of heaven, so it was not that he wanted to break through forcefully that day, but the way of heaven deliberately did it, intending to wipe him out in one fell swoop.

Although Sheng Li was extremely talented in the field of cultivation, he was not strong enough to resist the Nine Heavens Thunder Calamity at that time. Originally, this was a mortal situation. It was the little fox who was implicated innocently.

On the same day, He Yi noticed that there was something different about the catastrophe in the back mountain, and was told by the pavilion master of Wenxin Pavilion that Sheng Li's fate card was on the verge of crumbling. The aura in the realm of comprehension is declining, and the Dao of Heaven does not dare to kill a golden core sword cultivator openly, so he vainly tries to trap Sheng Li in the three thousand dreams. If Sheng Li himself gives up the hope of life in the small world, then this is his. I chose to fall.

He Yidang even asked the suzerain for the dowry, talked to Xia Tian's soul, and sent the little fox into the small world of Shengli's trial, only hoping that this rare fox could get close to his disciple. The little fox can give Sheng Li a little hope of survival.

He didn't think that this little fox would be Sheng Li's lifeline for no reason, but one day when he was teaching Sheng Li swordsmanship, he saw a few strands of white hair dyed on his disciple's robe which was always spotless.

He recognized at a glance that it was animal hair, and the aura contained in it was very thin, presumably it was just a little thing that had just become psychic.

It's just that Sheng Li always loves cleanliness, not to mention beasts, even other disciples in the sect would change into new clothes whenever they encountered clothes, how could a small beast be allowed to rub its hair on the clothes? He Yi felt strange and couldn't help but casually mentioned something.

Then he saw that his disciple, who had always been silent in the ancient well, bent his eyes slightly, showing a smiley expression, and then bent down to remove the hair stuck to the corner of his clothes, and tucked it up without hesitation. Knead it into a small white fur ball and put it in the sleeve pocket.

"It's a little fox I met in the back mountain." His apprentice explained with a flat expression.

Fortunately, He Yi's guess was not wrong, and this little fox was indeed Sheng Li's lifeline.

It's just that even though he was able to come back from the three thousand small worlds, it doesn't mean that Heavenly Dao can't use other means to attack Sheng Li. At the end stage, close to the stage of distraction, it is very remarkable, but the thunder robbery sent down by the heavens has raised him to the level of fitness for him.

It's never beneficial to grow seedlings, and it's the same for monks. Sheng Li's roots have not yet arrived, but his cultivation has skyrocketed to fit, just like a fragile glass vessel that has been forcibly poured into boiling water, and it can't bear it at all.

Now, although Sheng Li described his demeanor as ordinary people, in fact, every inch of his joints was covered with hidden wounds. He Yi just patted his shoulder, and immediately sensed something was wrong. After asking at this moment, he immediately found out the pill that Feiyunfeng treasured. Bring the medicine to Sheng Li, and sort out his spiritual veins for him.

"You can hold on, are you afraid that Xiao Xia will know?" Seeing big beads of sweat oozing from Sheng Li's forehead after taking the medicine, He Yi snorted coldly, and reprimanded his disciples angrily.

Sheng Li smiled bitterly, "Fortunately, the Taoist couple's contract has nothing to do with Tianjie, otherwise, I'm afraid my heart will die." The Taoist couple's contract

can share the fate of two people, but speaking of it, Tianjie and Taoist couple's contract are equal Therefore, it is not listed here, otherwise Xia Tian would feel the same pain because of Sheng Li in the first place.

He Yi deliberately scolded him for being brave, thinking that he was a disciple he valued and had just returned from a catastrophe, so he just hummed, collected another pile of elixir and spirit grass, put them in the storage bag, and threw them all at once. Sheng Li, "Go back and take your own medicine. Don't let a sick newcomer walk out at the wedding banquet." "

Thank you, Master." After Sheng Li finished speaking, he looked up and saw that He Yi seemed to have something to say. Slightly blushing, as if she hadn't found the time to speak, she simply said, "I don't know what else Master wants to teach the disciples?"

He Yi hesitated for a while, then threw a book at him, and then With his hands behind his back, he strode out of the door, leaving only one sentence echoing in the air -

"I see that your Taoist partner's cultivation base is a bit low, and it's not easy for the beast race to cultivate, so you should mention it more!"

Sheng Li raised his hand to help Looking down at the book, it turned out to be an antique picture book. On the cover, the four big words "Heji Secret Opera" made his heart skip a beat. He flipped through two pages at random, and it was indeed a method used by Taoists and couples. Not only limited to intimacy skills, but also the know-how of how to connect souls between the two parties. Sheng Li carefully flipped through a few pages, but found it quite useful, so he carefully picked it up immediately.

Of all things, human beings are the most spiritual, the most beloved by heaven, and the easiest to improve along the way. Beasts are not the case. Many beasts may spend their entire lives in exchange for only a first understanding of spiritual wisdom, just like those in the mountains behind Fulian Mountain. The white fox and wild wolf who bully the soft and fear the hard, but like Xia Tian, ​​who can not only open up the mind, but even transform into shape, is purely one in a million.

Xia Tian was only able to get close to the heartbeat stage by taking advantage of Sheng Li's momentum. An opportunity like the Nine Heavens Thunder Tribulation can be met but not sought after. It is not easy to make progress in the future just by practicing alone.

That's why He Yi deliberately dug through the bottom of the box to find such a useful booklet. It must be known that he has been in Feiyun Peak for hundreds of years, taught his disciples to practice swordsmanship, and taught his disciples to practice Taoism. Yuan Yang didn't know a little about it, and now, although he wanted to teach him with the pretensions of his elder, he couldn't say anything other than a word for this book.

On the other side, Xia Tian, ​​who followed Xiaohe to Shengli Garden, was stopped on the way.

The one who stopped him was a woman with a delicate face. The dress on the other party was different from that of Lingyang Sect's inner disciples. Obviously, she was not a disciple of Lingyang Sect, but an outsider.

The other party's cultivation base was much higher than Xia Tian's. When he saw him, he frowned and shouted coquettishly, "Where did you come from? How dare you steal the clothes of Feiyunfeng's disciples and show off here?

" The clothes were originally transformed by Sheng Li according to his own clothes. Naturally, they are the same as the disciples of Feiyun Peak. Xia Tian saw that she was just a little girl in her twenties and eight years. He was much older than her, and didn't want to argue with her, so he only glanced at the other party and then looked away, even moved away a little, and signaled the other party to pass through the path of flowers first.

Sheng Li originally had good intentions, thinking that the best view on Feiyun Peak is the flower garden halfway up the mountain. There are many kinds of spiritual grass and spiritual flowers in it, and there are flowers and green leaves every day of the year, full of spiritual energy. Just breathing in it for a moment can breathe out a lot of spiritual energy, even the peak master of Yaofeng is envious, and asked He Yi several times to beg but failed.

That's why he set up a path on Xiaohe, and asked Xiaohe to lead the little fox here for a walk first, and then slowly woke up tired from the thunder calamity, Xia Tian and his blood blended together, and then With a Taoist companion contract, Huayuan will automatically recognize him as the same existence as Sheng Li, and will naturally let him in.

Unexpectedly, there are still a group of people in the flower garden, and a little girl among them is still looking for trouble for Xia Tian.

Seeing that Xia Tian didn't answer, the little girl in pale pink dress raised her brows, "You are so brave! Where is this spiritual garden, you dare to sneak in?" Xia Tian didn't want to argue with her

, Looking up, the little girl was surrounded in the center of the crowd, surrounded by several women who were dressed similarly to her, and on the outside were a few Lingyang Sect disciples, but just looking at the clothes, they were different from Feiyunfeng. other peaks.

And those few disciples looked wretched, seeing the girl in the pink skirt reprimanded Xia Tian, ​​they didn't open their mouths, but they each looked at each other and laughed secretly. Obviously they knew something about Xia Tian's identity.

Probably because he had an old grievance with Sheng Li, and happened to meet him as a Taoist companion today, so he relied on his own cultivation to disgust people.

Back then in the palace, Xia Tian had met such a person. He taunted Concubine Duan that his life was not long in front of Concubine Duan, and said that Concubine Duan was old and decrepit in front of him. Even the little maids who served by his side knew that they were relatives of villains, and the more they paid attention to them, the more proud they were, not to mention that he couldn't see through the cultivation of these people now, either they were better than him, or They carried magic weapons to cover up their cultivation, no matter what kind, they were not suitable for a direct confrontation now.

Turning his eyes around, Xia Tian felt hesitant. He stretched out his hand to support the green little crane, and said, "Go faster."

There was a wisp of Sheng Li's spiritual energy on the little crane, which had already remembered everyone present. After reading it over and over, listening to Xia Tian's order, he immediately let out a brisk chirp, leading Xia Tian to another path.

It's a pity that the visitors were not kind. When this group of people saw that Xia Tian was about to leave, the Lingyang Sect disciples who surrounded him felt that it was not interesting enough, so they said, "Stop, didn't you hear Fairy Hengying talking to you? Fairy Do you still want to run away after asking questions? Why don't you apologize to the fairy right away!" In his words, he picked himself up completely, as if everything was started by Fairy Heng Ying, and they were just speaking out of justice.

Xia Tian sneered, stood still and turned around to look at the people, "It's fine if this fairy doesn't recognize me, don't you?"