chapter 65

Sheng Yue can't, after all, the real owner of the Prime Minister's Mansion is still Prime Minister Sheng, even if he is favored on weekdays, it is impossible to surpass Prime Minister Sheng to act, he can only watch his mother wearing the most expensive clothes, wearing Wearing the most expensive jewelry, she put on all the appearances that a lady should have, but her expression was dull, and she laughed wildly from time to time, shouting "From today onwards, I will be the eldest lady", sometimes shivering, pointing to the void and shouting "There is a ghost!" You want to kill me"... Prime Minister Sheng appointed a few rough envoys in the courtyard to stay in the courtyard. Once the madam went crazy, he would immediately go up to tie her up with ropes and stuff her mouth with a handkerchief so as not to She yelled.

    When Sheng Yue went to visit his mother today, he happened to meet her and suffered from hysteria again. He wanted to arrest someone with big fingers. He really couldn't bear his own mother being tied up on the bed like a lunatic without manners. When he was going to tie her up, he stopped her with words.

    The mothers-in-law hesitated for a few steps, but it gave the prime minister's wife an opportunity to break free. She doesn't recognize anyone at all now, and she doesn't know that the young man standing in front of her is her beloved son in the past. After scratching and biting, Sheng Yue couldn't dodge in time, but was scratched squarely.

    Seeing the bloodstains on the second young master's face, the servant who served him handed over a brocade handkerchief, and accompanied him with great care and explained: "Second young master, Madam is rarely sober now, even if the master comes, she will hurt you, you... "

    "Okay." Sheng Yue waved her hand impatiently, took the handkerchief and wiped the blood on her face, "Where's father? Have you visited mother recently?"

    "Master...Master hasn't been here these days ." "The servant lowered his head and didn't dare to say a word. Ever since his wife went crazy, the master who was very affectionate with her seemed to be possessed by an evil spirit. He only invited a doctor to see him at the beginning, but later he didn't know why. , He didn't even invite a doctor, but locked his wife in the yard, and asked someone to send some meals every day, and let the mother-in-law drink it.

    The servants talked a lot about this, and they all said that it was because the young master regained his senses, and the master rekindled his love for his son. The young master—the current Princess An showed his affection.

    The rumors spread more and more, and Sheng Yue naturally heard a few rumors, but he didn't believe it. You must know that Prime Minister Sheng and his wife are famous for their harmony and harmony. Over the years, Prime Minister Sheng has never accepted a concubine. After passing through the room, Sheng Yue has always been proud of his parents' deep affection, but now his father's behavior made him angry and puzzled. Now that he heard that his father hadn't visited his mother in recent days, his heart suddenly became angry, and he wiped it off casually. With the blood on his face, he went straight to Prime Minister Sheng's small courtyard.

    "Father! When are you going to call for a doctor? If not, I'll call that doctor Liu..."

    "No need." 》, just when the sentence "It can make the dead leave all evil ways, and all the devils and gods will retreat", he raised his eyes to Sheng Yue, and said in a cold tone, "Your mother has a heart disease that cannot be cured."

    "Heart disease? What heart disease?" Sheng Yue was startled, and then asked: "But I asked my mother that day...Father, what did you do to Sheng Li? Did mother get upset because of my words? What about you, father? You ..."

    "Shut up!" Sheng Qingsong suddenly dropped the brush in his hand as if stung by a bee, and the black ink splashed a stain on the bluestone floor tiles.