chapter 53

The death of a court lady did not cause any disturbance in the huge palace. Besides, she looked as usual when she died, and there was no scar on her body. After being discovered by the guards watching the night, everyone thought she had a sudden illness. Even at night, I wrapped it in a straw mat.

    However, this was not the case in Prince An's Mansion. After the climax of the moon, the entire palace was awakened by a scream.

    "Wang Concubine—"

    Hearing the voice of the prince, everyone dared not neglect. Several guards who were on duty at night rushed into the yard first, and saw the door was wide open. King An was kneeling in the middle with disheveled hair, and the one who was just married today Princess An in the mansion closed her eyes and lay down beside the prince.

    But what shocked everyone the most was that the prince was holding a dagger in his hand, and not far away was the corpse of a red-capped silver snake that had been cut in half.

    The people in Prince An's Mansion are all old people brought out by Xia Tian from Qingyi Palace, and they couldn't be more loyal to him. At that moment, all the servants entered the house to take away the snake's corpse, and several others had already rushed in. Go to the palace to invite the imperial doctor.

    Although red-capped silver snakes are very rare, there is already one in this courtyard, and no one can guarantee that there will be no second one. The steward of the palace hurriedly asked the prince to move to another courtyard. The concubine with her eyes closed was helped to the other courtyard, but the prince didn't allow others to touch the concubine at all, so he carried the concubine on his back and put her on the bed in the other courtyard.

    It wasn't until the princess lay down that King An told the whole story with his eyes red. He only said that a red-capped silver snake entered the room shortly after he and the princess rested. Although the princess was stupid, she stood in the way of King An In front of him, he bought time for him to find the dagger to kill the silver snake.

    The housekeeper is over half a century old, and he has been with the king since he was born. He has a deep affection for his master. Hearing this, he is very grateful to the princess, but when his eyes fall on the princess, it becomes sad again—everyone knows, Hong One bite of the silver snake would immediately kill someone, and the deceased did not appear to be poisoned on the surface. Now that the concubine is in such a state, I am afraid it is...

    Facing the tearful eyes of King Shang An, the housekeeper didn't say a word. Unable to say, he bowed his head and let out a long sigh, silently leading the palace attendants out of the door.

    The imperial doctor came very quickly. Fortunately, after the diagnosis and treatment, he said that Princess An was still breathing. She was not injured by the red-topped silver snake, but she was so frightened that she fell into a coma. As soon as these words came out, King An's tears could be regarded as stopped, butler After sending the imperial doctor away, he went back to his room to comfort the prince to rest.

    Xia Tian was sitting on the side of the bed holding Sheng Li's hand. Seeing the butler come in, he asked, "Did this king hurt him by marrying the princess?

    " Many people in the middle have heard that it is a blessing for the princess to enter the palace, not to mention that the imperial doctor said that the princess is just overly frightened, and she will be fine when she wakes up."