chapter 151

Lin Yi didn't know what was going on. Seeing that Xia Tian didn't answer, he asked Boss Wu, thinking that Xia Tian didn't want to tell him, so he said, "Sir, have you ever met Komori? Tell me Where did I meet him? I'll go find him, and I'll definitely find him."

He spoke earnestly, fearing that Xia Tian had once been locked up with his son but left him and ran away alone, so he didn't dare to tell the truth at this moment, so Hastily explained.

The more sincere and humble he was, the more Xia Tian could not suppress his anger when he heard it. He grabbed Boss Hu by the collar and said coldly: "How dare you say you don't know what tricks are played in the dead man's ditch?" "

I ...I..." Boss Hu raised his eyes to look at Ji Dong, then subconsciously glanced at the van parked not far away, his eyes rolled around, but he didn't dare to look at Xia Tian, ​​"I don't know, I... ...I'm just a middleman..."

Before he finished speaking, he felt that someone had kicked his stomach hard, and the pain made his eyes and nose wrinkled in one place. Boss Hu was shocked and angry for a moment, and he couldn't be present. Xia Tian and Lin Yi have never seen these two people make a move. Who kicked him?

He looked around with eyes full of calculations, trying to find the traces of Xia Tian and Lin Yi's action, but he didn't know that there were two ghosts, one big and one small, staring at him.

Sheng Li sneered, "Middleman?" He didn't know that this trafficker still thought highly of him.

The little tree spirit didn't quite understand why Sheng Li was angry, but he felt extremely sympathetic to Ji Dong. Although he didn't know who this person was, he felt familiar from the bottom of his heart, and when he saw Lin Yi's expression of pain because his child was sold by Boss Hu, he also felt sad, so when he looked at Boss Hu again, he felt even more disgusting. , couldn't help but followed Sheng Li and kicked Boss Hu, seeing him clutching his chest and whining in pain, he felt a sigh of relief.

When Xia Tian saw this scene, he also felt a little relieved, but Lin Yi couldn't see it, and thought that Boss Hu was playing tricks again to get him out of the way, and he wouldn't be fooled again.

Thinking of this, Lin Yi stepped on Boss Hu's shoulder, and the strength of an adult man made him tilt half of his body, but Boss Hu was very afraid of Lin Yi, so he only dared to hold his shoulder and endure the pain. Once, he didn't even dare to breathe out the pain.

Xia Tian didn't care about him, just stared at him and asked: "Chen Waizui and Lumao haven't gone back for so long, why don't you ask where they went?

" He hasn't got the rest of the money yet. Before that Chen Waizui dared to take the ghost coin to find his bad luck. You must know that he was connected to the bad luck this time, but it started from accepting the ghost coin!

Boss Hu frowned immediately, and was about to swear a few words to vent his anger, but Xia Tian said in a low voice: "They are in this dead man's ditch, and they will never, never get out." Boss Hu was stunned for a moment,

watching Seeing Xia Tian's meaningful gaze, he suddenly felt a chill behind his back, and suddenly understood why Chen Waizui and Lumao's phone calls were always unanswered during this period of time. Yes, people died, of course no one answered.

Lin Yi waited impatiently. The whole family has been looking for his son since the day he lost it. Now he has finally found this mountain valley after traveling half of the country. He has also confirmed that his son is here. In front of him, say "Dad misses you very much" to the child.

Seeing that Boss Hu kept silent about the truth, Xia Tian couldn't let Lin Yi keep searching like this. He shook his head, stood up and was about to speak, when Boss Hu suddenly yelled in a broken voice: "Just now This mountain! I know where your son is! I'll take you to find it!"