chapter 27

There is no profiteering or business, and to make the firm bigger and stronger, no matter how glamorous the outside is, there will be more or less shady secrets inside; for this, Sheng Li, who was the top decision-maker of Shengshi Media in the previous life, deeply understands it. I realized that once these shady things are exposed, there will inevitably be waves, and if the operation is not done properly, it is very likely to cause a rebound.

    Zhou Yourong would not be ignorant of this, Sheng Li frowned slightly, wondering what the president of the chamber of commerce was planning.

    Zhou Yourong smiled wryly: "Young Master Sheng thinks I'm crazy, doesn't he?" Without waiting for Sheng Li to answer, he raised his left hand, took out a bright red flower from his cuff and placed it in his skinny palm.

    The little fox didn't know what it was, but seeing the bright color of the flower, he stretched out his paw subconsciously to reach it, but Sheng Li grabbed the little paw, and then Sheng Li looked at Zhou Yourong, and said seriously: "Mr. Zhou, This thing..."

    Zhou Yourong put the flower on the table, "Seventy-eight commercial firms... I don't know which ones are stained." As he spoke, a look of pain appeared on his face, "I only know that my dishonesty I'm too old to be useful, but this thing, this thing will cause harm for thousands of years! It must not be left alone... That's why I came to ask the young marshal to investigate it with embarrassment.

    " , Zhou Yourong stood up again, and bowed deeply to Sheng Li.

    This time Sheng Li didn't help him, but looked down at the little fox in his arms. Xia Tian didn't know what was going on, and tilted his head to look at Zhou Yourong and Sheng Li. Because the owner didn't let him catch the flower, he obediently fell into the other's arms, but still couldn't help being curious, a fluffy tail flicked from side to side from time to time, and gently hit Sheng Li's body.     After being silent for a long time, Sheng Li finally made a decision. He stood

    up and said to Zhou Yourong, "Don't worry, Mr. Zhou, Sheng will investigate this matter thoroughly."

He straightened up quite a bit, as if he had let go of a big rock in his heart, his expression became more relaxed, and he even chatted about family matters, such as when he was studying at the United Nations University, and Sheng Li's father—the A handsome grand master who is well-known in six provinces—and still a classmate.

    Sheng Li's reaction to this was flat, but he patiently listened to Zhou Yourong's narration, which surprised Xia Tian in his arms - he knew his owner better than anyone else, but he didn't like wasting time on others It is used to do some dispensable things, such small talk was almost impossible for Sheng Li in the past, just like in the last small world, before meeting the little fox, outsiders always evaluated Sheng Li The word "indifference" cannot be avoided, as if he was born a machine without human emotions.

    But such a change did not detract from Xia Tian's liking for him. He put his fluffy tail on Sheng Li's wrist and moved it. His bright eyes turned to Zhou Yourong. The old man noticed his gaze and looked kindly. smiled. "A very beautiful little fox."

    Xia Tian narrowed his eyes happily, and even squeaked twice to show his approval. Seeing this, Sheng Li smiled.

    "Xia Xia just likes to hear compliments, she is a beautiful fox." He gently squeezed the tip of the little fox's claws while talking, his eyes were full of love that couldn't be hidden.

    Zhou Yourong smiled, as if thinking of something, and said: "When I corresponded with the commander-in-chief earlier, I heard that the young commander-in-chief was...unhuman, but now I see him is not like that."