chapter 60

It is no small matter for the third prince to fall from a horse, he is not a prince like Xia Tian who has no power and status, on the contrary, because his mother's family is powerful and good at making money, some people in the court want to support him as the prince.

    Xia Tian didn't expect the third prince to be so excited. In his plan with Sheng Li, none of the horses in the racecourse could move. Just stab the third prince with a few words—the third prince has an impulsive personality, and it is precisely because of this that when the other princes were still watching Prince An's mansion, he sent out the invitation card early, which just gave them a breakthrough.

    The fact that the Zhao family held two ore veins was simply a thorn in Emperor Zhengkang's heart, but Xia Tian not only wanted this thorn in his heart, but also wanted it to bleed.

    He just wants to take this opportunity to remind all the princes who intend to seize the heir apparent that he still holds a mine vein that means weapons and force, and he can give it away as a lottery at will without knowing the importance.

    But who would have expected that the third prince would stab the horse with a dagger, and the horse was frightened and threw him off. Sheng Li didn't intend to let his little fox get the infamy of "not thinking about siblings", so he tightened the reins and ordered the black horse to stop, and started again. He ran back to the racetrack again.

    At this moment, the racecourse was already in chaos. It turned out that after the third prince fell off the horse, the horse was in pain and did not dare to run. It kicked its hind hooves agitatedly, and stepped on the third prince's right hand in a panic. He only heard the third prince shout loudly, and then his right hand drooped limply.

    But even though he almost fainted from the pain, the third prince still kept his eyes wide open, slapped the ground with his other hand, and said to his confidants: "Why don't you run away? If you can't win the first place, I will I want you to look good!"

    Those few people dared not go, the third prince was injured when he was with them, it was their fault, and when he looked up again, he saw that King An and the princess had led their horses back, and said quickly: "King An is back "

    Xia Tian was carried off the horse by Sheng Li, and when he walked up to him, the third prince's face was covered with gold paper and his head was sweating profusely, but his eyes looked at him like they were on fire. He couldn't help being a little stunned, and subconsciously caught Sheng Li's hand, and then said: "Your body is important, Brother Huang, this horse race can be compared in the future."

    He finds it very strange. Don't people in the world often say "If you keep the green hills, you won't be afraid of having no firewood"? Even a not-so-intelligent little fox like him knows that life is far more important than belongings. Even if the third prince loses today, he will only be exported to a restaurant, which is nothing more than a drop in the bucket to him. Wasn't his mine vein so excited?

    The third prince still wanted to talk, but his right hand hurt so badly that he only let out a cry of pain when he opened his mouth, so he was reluctantly carried into the carriage by the racecourse steward and others to take him to the hospital.

    The people who originally came to see Wang An's jokes never thought that the last thing they saw was the third prince's jokes. This turmoil made them unwilling to race horses, so they found excuses and dispersed in twos and threes. Xia Tian and the two were not affected. Their actions were restricted everywhere in this life, and it was the first time they had run a horse so freely today. Sheng Li was still able to control himself, but the little fox had been completely aroused by his wildness, and he would definitely not leave at this moment. Yes, seeing someone escorting the third prince away, he dragged Sheng Li back to the side of the black horse, and when he sensed his approaching breath, the black horse lowered its head docilely.