chapter 69

On this day, when the emperor came to the court, he once again mentioned that he would confer the title of the Taoist priest who made alchemy to him as a national teacher. The court was divided into two factions. The fifth prince strongly agreed, while the fourth prince strongly opposed it. He cited the fact that the subjugated king of the previous dynasty was obsessed with monasticism and neglected government affairs and led to the subjugation of the country, and even expressed angrily that he would persuade him with death.

"The emperor was furious, and he pointed at the officials of the fourth prince and said: 'Don't you want to remonstrate to death, I will give you a chance to remonstrate to death today!' Then he asked a few guards to escort that adult to the pole And died, the blood flowed all over the floor, the little eunuchs wiped it off for a long time, but the bloody smell has not dissipated, and there are still eunuchs carrying incense to the Jinluan Palace." Yinzheng squeezed Concubine Duangui's

shoulders , while whispering about today's previous affairs, finally smiled, and said: "As soon as this incident happened, Concubine Lan was very anxious, and she took the tremella soup with her own hands and went to wait outside the imperial study, but the emperor didn't summon her at all. Not to mention, I even shared the white fungus soup with a few young eunuchs, Madam, didn't you see, Concubine Lan's face is almost distorted with anger." Concubine Lan

is the biological mother of the fourth prince, and she used to be favored by Duan The imperial concubine made a trip. When Xia Tian was young, he had a sudden high fever. Originally, the palace servants were going to ask for the imperial doctor, but Concubine Lan blocked her in a daze. Concubine Lan gave her a set of pearl face masks as a dowry, and Concubine Lan let her subordinates let her go as a gift.

So now the worse Concubine Lan fell, the happier Yinzheng was. Concubine Duan also frowned when she remembered the past, but she smiled very restrained and gentle, "Sister Lan is very angry, I'm afraid she will cry on the spot. It's possible."

"That's right! Concubine Lan cried when she heard what the emperor said, and even clamored to go into the palace to see the emperor, but she was dragged out by several maids in the palace, and she is currently introspecting in the palace! On the contrary, Concubine Shu said Going to test the elixir for the emperor, and got a lot of rewards."

Concubine Duan laughed lightly, unable to hear any emotion, "Concubine Shu? I see her mother really put her life on the fifth prince, ah, yes Pity the parents of the world... By the way, Yinzheng, how many women in the harem are thinking of going to test the emperor's medicine?"

"I heard from the little maid below that there were only Concubine Shu and Concubine Zhen. Today, Concubine Shu has received a reward, and there are a few concubines who are moved...they all belong to princes." Concubine Duan lowered her eyelashes and said

softly : "Yinzheng, go down and beat the eunuchs and maids in our palace. No one is allowed to be infected with the elixir. Just tell them that once they find anyone who dares to go, they will be dragged out and beaten to death. People who are not allowed to betray the Lord."

"Yes, ma'am."

The news that Emperor Zhengkang let officials hit the pillar and died quickly spread to Prince An's Mansion. Well, I will take the initiative to pass on news to him.

The person who came to the door today was a civil official from the fourth prince's faction. When talking about today's events, he was excited, and he persuaded King An to join the fourth prince quickly. Wasn't it a calamity for the country and the people! I hope that King An will discern loyalty and traitors and make a decision as soon as possible!"

Xia Tian hurriedly put on a look of worrying about the country and the people, "Exactly, although this king is in the middle of the rivers and lakes, Far away, but still worried about Guo Zuo, what Mr. Wang said... I have to think about it carefully." Soon it will be

the day when Northwest coach Zhao Yuanbai returns to Beijing to report on his duties once every five years, and Mr. Wang speculates that Mr. Uncle discussed, if Zhao Yuanbai could be brought in... that would be a great achievement! Thinking of this, he brimming with joy, and didn't bother him too much, he hurriedly said his goodbyes and went back to the fourth prince.

After the person left, Xia Tian immediately seemed to have lost his bones. He leaned back lazily on the mahogany armchair, tilted his head to look at Sheng Li who was sitting next to him, and blinked non-stop, "I just said How are you?"

"Very good." Sheng Li nodded, and patted his head encouragingly, "Let's go out tomorrow." "

Where are we going?"

"Jiuhua Pavilion." Sheng Li explained: "If Most of the officials in the current dynasty have already stood in line, such people are very troublesome to use, and we need to train our own manpower."

Jiuhua Pavilion is an academy, with the mission of cultivating students' six arts and the three ways of "aligning the family, governing the country, and pacifying the world". The disciples under the school are very outstanding, but there is only one thing, the philosophy of this academy is inconsistent with the imperial court-they demanded to open a cabinet , to realize the division of monarchy.

This is almost impossible for the emperor who thinks that he is the lord of the world, and it is even more unacceptable for the princes who want to seize power. They are just trying to hold power, so how can they tolerate their counselors wanting to divide power. Therefore, the disciples of Jiuhua Pavilion almost escape from the world, and they even hide in the mountains with Jiuhua Pavilion, so few people know about it.

However, this point is not important to Sheng Li and Xia Tian. First, they have experienced the modern world, so they have no burden to accept such a division of monarchy. Second, the centralization of power has reached its peak. In order to continue to develop, reforms must be made to the court.

"But isn't Jiuhua Pavilion missing?" Xia Tian hesitated: "I heard that the emperor ordered people to search for it several times, but they never found it.

" "

Good birds choose trees to live in, and Jiuhua Pavilion naturally has to make a name for themselves while waiting for the Ming Lord, otherwise no one in the world will know, even if there is a Ming Lord, they will not choose them.

The next day, King An said that he wanted to go out and play with the princess, and the palace avoided seeing guests.

What they led was the black horse brought back from the western suburbs racecourse. Xia Tian rushed to name it "Dahei". Instead of saying that he named it randomly, Sheng Li praised him for being catchy and easy to remember He didn't believe that Sheng Li didn't know his own thoughts, but he didn't want the black horse to distract Sheng Li with too much attention.

Fearing that Dahei would be tired, Xia Tian picked another reddish-brown horse from the horses raised by the palace. When the two went out from the back door, they happened to meet Mrs. He.

Mrs. He is now being raised in the palace with rich clothes and fine food, gradually regaining some of the style of the past, the gentleness and kindness of the young lady can be vaguely seen in the eyes of the eyebrows, but she still can't remember the person, the noble concubine Duan asked the Zuo imperial doctor to come and see her twice. The second time, Imperial Physician Zuo didn't know the reason. He only speculated that he had been too stimulated, but now Mrs. He didn't want to think about it, and she couldn't control the external force.

Accompanied by several maidservants today, Mrs. He came down to pick flowers in the small garden in the backyard. When she saw Sheng and Li, she first bowed and saluted, then she seemed to have thought of something, and stopped them hesitantly.

The two stopped and looked back in puzzlement.

He stepped forward, took out a flower from the bamboo basket on his wrist, handed it to them with a smile in his eyes, and explained softly: "You two...you are very good." Because Sheng Li and Xia Tian She was not allowed to say words such as "young master" and "benefactor", and Mrs. He didn't know what to call her, so she had to vaguely mention it.

Sheng Li was taken aback, but Xia Tian happily took the flower first. It was originally a camellia, but it happened that two red and bright flowers bloomed symmetrically on one branch. Camellia was used as a metaphor for the love between husband and wife On the day of their wedding, a Bingdi camellia made of gold and silver was arranged in the mansion.

"Thank you, madam!" Xia Tian bent his eyes and smiled, then tugged Sheng Li's sleeves, asking him to thank him too, He relaxed a little, took Xiao Ning'an's hand, smiled and stepped back.

After getting out of the courtyard, Xia Tian got on his horse, handed the camellia to Sheng Li and said, "This can be regarded as...well...mother agrees to our marriage, doesn't she?"

Sheng Li took the flowers and looked at them for a while, With a smile in his eyes, "Yes."

Xia Tian saw that he was not depressed, and said: "We all know that mother thought that Xiao Ning'an was you, so she treated him well... I, I know that the master is the master, so I only treat him well." Hello." He didn't know how to comfort Sheng Li, the more he talked, the more difficult it became, but Sheng Li chuckled, "Don't you think I can still argue with a child?" Before Xia Tian could answer, he listened to

Sheng Li He said again: "If you really want to care about it, it's only with you."

"What are you fussing about?" Xia Tian led the horse a few steps closer to him, puzzled.

"Forget about my little fox, did you play tricks last night?" Sheng Li couldn't laugh or cry when he said it. He read with Xia Tian last night and happened to read a song about plum blossoms. The winner will call the winner "husband" for a month.

The calligraphy and painting that Sheng Li learned was originally learned in the first life as the heir of the Sheng family. Although he is not very proficient, he can still master it. Xia Tian is all from this life. A sick and weak prince, who can stand up for a while and cough continuously, how can he learn more, naturally he can't compare with Sheng Li.

As soon as Xia Tian's competitive spirit came up, he immediately acted coquettishly, turned into a little fox, jumped on the desk, and walked around the two paintings with his head held high. He looked left and right, and felt that the owner's painting was much better. But he wanted the owner to call him Husband again, so he moved his ears, stepped on ink on his paws, stepped on a circle of small plum blossoms on his painting, and then squatted on the desk , looking up at Sheng Li flicking his tail.

Sheng Li was tickled by the little fox's tail swinging back and forth, and endured so much that he didn't laugh out loud, brushed the little fox's face, and immediately fulfilled his wish, picked up the little fox and called him husband.

Hearing Sheng Li's talk now, Xia Tian rolled his eyes, his beautiful peach eyes were full of sly smiles, "Today is only the second day of a month!" "Husband."

Sheng Li said goodbye to the camellia In Xia Tian's ear, he let out a low laugh.