chapter 59

to the strong horse not letting him get on his back or throwing him off the horse, so he said with a smile: "Since the thirteenth brother has been selected, then let's go on our own." Bring the horse, let's get on the horse and compete !" The

    expected fierce horse struggle did not appear, Xia Tian nimbly pulled the saddle and turned on the horse, Sheng Li also rode with him, and after getting on the horse, he grabbed his right hand He put a kiss on his lips, and licked away the blood from his fingertips.

    Just now Xia Tian cut his fingertips, and that drop of blood might not attract the attention of others, but Ye Ma keenly sensed the danger of the person in front of him after smelling it, so naturally he would not resist again.

    "Don't do this next time, just change to a different horse." Sheng Li let go of his hand and said in a low voice.

    Xia Tian also licked his fingertips, "But you like it." The

    two of them cuddled together tightly, and the young masters on the side were all very surprised. Didn't Sheng Li say that he has been stupid for more than 20 years? How come the posture of getting on the horse is more neat and crisp than theirs?

    Sheng Yue also rode a bay red horse, remembering his father repeatedly telling him to test Sheng Li, he shook the reins and led the horse towards Sheng Li and the two of them, "My lord, my eldest brother is riding and shooting together." I'm not proficient in science, this horse has a strong temper, you just follow behind slowly, and everyone knows that you won't say anything."

    His tone was respectful, as if he was completely thinking about his elder brother, but this Xia Tian thought the gesture was extremely annoying. He didn't intend to get too entangled with Sheng Yue. Anyway, he had already put on a posture of being at odds with the Prime Minister's Mansion, so he simply said, "Don't worry, Second Young Master, the princess used to have no one in the Prime Minister's Mansion." Excuse me, it's different in Prince An's Mansion, not to mention that my concubine is talented, she has already learned how to ride and shoot in just a few days, maybe she will win the first place in the future!"

    Sheng Yue looked at Sheng Li, But how can he still look sluggish at home with dull eyes? He couldn't help but gasp at the moment, is there really a genius doctor in the world who can rejuvenate a fool and restore his sanity?

    Sheng Li obviously didn't want him to pester me any more, "Second Young Master, instead of testing me here, why don't you go back and ask the prime minister and his wife what good things they have done, and whether they dare to tell you." Sheng Li lied to him, he only stayed in the prime minister's mansion for ten days, but he also clearly felt that Sheng Qingyun and his wife must have something shameful, so it's not wrong to say so now.

    Sheng Yue was stunned by what he said, and when he came back to his senses, Sheng Li had already shaken the reins, causing the black horse to gallop wildly.

    The dark horse has been detained by the racecourse because of its disobedience to discipline. Now that it finally got the chance, it naturally galloped forward with joy. Sheng Li and Xia Tian had to bow down to avoid the blowing wind. Xia Tian patted The head of the black horse said: "Run slower!" The

    horse seemed to understand, and gradually slowed down, and the children of the aristocratic families who were left behind by them early in the morning followed one after another. They have no direct conflict of interest with Prince An's mansion. , at this moment is not stingy to boast.

    The third prince also came on horseback, and said with a loud smile: "Third brother is good at equestrian skills! We haven't seen each other for a long time, how about a competition today?" Everyone joined in and cheered for the competition.

    Xia Tian knew that they actually wanted to see the jokes between himself and Sheng Li, so he turned his head and glanced at Sheng Li, "What do you think, Princess?

    " With hair on the sideburns, he said lightly: "Compare."

    "Then compare! But it's not interesting to compare just like this, it's better to add a lot of color." Xia Tian laughed.

    The third prince believed that he had been practicing martial arts for many years, so it was impossible for him to lose to them. He said, "Well, there is a Hongfu Restaurant at Dongjiekou, which makes money every day. It is a property under my name, third brother. If anyone wins today , this restaurant and the chef inside will give it away!"

    Xia Tian's eyes lit up all of a sudden, the dishes of Hongfu Restaurant are delicious, especially a drunken chicken, which is full of wine and not intoxicating, it is his favorite dish .

    Sheng Li sat behind him. Although he couldn't see the little fox's expectant eyes, he could clearly feel the joy from the other party, and he smiled slightly at that moment.

    Several other nobles from aristocratic families also raised their heads. Naturally, they didn't dare to surpass the third prince's prize, but they were all exquisite gadgets. At the end, Xia Tian said: "If that's the case, then I will do the same. How about a mine vein in Beixian County? "

    As soon as this remark came out, not to mention the other princes and brothers, even the third prince was shocked and silent. This mine was a wedding gift from General Zhao to his nephew on the wedding day. The ore veins originally belonged to the imperial court, but the two in the hands of the Zhao family were specially rewarded by the late emperor to commend the loyalty of the Zhao family. When they learned that General Zhao gave away one of the mine veins with a wave of his hand, many people's eyes turned red with jealousy.

    The voice of the third prince was trembling, "Thirteenth brother, really, really?"

    Xia Tian smiled, and played an idle prince who didn't know the importance, "It's natural, if you win, immediately go back with me to get the documents !" The

    third prince's breath was stagnant, and a vein of minerals was in his hand, so it's not just a daily fortune? With ore veins, weapons can be refined, weapons... that is the foundation of power!

    He winked at his confidants, and he is bound to win today's match!

    However, everyone is ambitious, but they don't know that Xia Tian is not as brainless as they thought. Just now he and Sheng Li deliberately went to pick the strongest horse, just to test the effectiveness of blood suppression, and now even this black wild horse He didn't dare to do anything wrong, Xia Tian just bit his finger and dropped a drop of blood, which could make their horses stand still.

    As soon as the racecourse steward gave an order, everyone stabbed the horse's belly and whipped the horse's butt like crazy, but the horse only neighed loudly in pain, and no one dared to take a step forward.

    Xia Tian was held in Sheng Li's arms, enjoying the pleasure of the black horse's fast speed, and he still didn't forget to turn his head and smile: "Third brother! I'll take a step first!" The

    third prince's eyes were red, and he took out a dagger from his sleeve pocket He stabbed the horse fiercely, but the horse suffered from the pain and raised its front hooves high, shaking the person on the horse's back.

    "Third Prince!!" The crowd turned pale with shock, dismounting one after another to check the situation.