chapter 61

The story of "King An's betting on mineral veins in just one race" quickly spread among the aristocratic circles in the capital. Undoubtedly, a mine vein is enough to impress the princes who intend to seize the throne. They began to use various reasons to establish relationships with Prince An's Mansion through their confidantes, or simply visited this brother who had been neglected for many years by themselves. The princes deliberately suppressed the oppression with excuses, so as to show their favor to Prince An's mansion. For this reason, Emperor Zhengkang dropped several of his beloved porcelain vases and jade wares.

    "Short-sighted! For a mere ore lode, you don't care about me anymore! Is this impatient to rebel!" Emperor Zhengkang said, putting down the tea cup in his hand heavily, and the eunuchs and maids serving in the palace knelt together Recently, Emperor Zhengkang's temper became more and more violent. Only yesterday, a little eunuch was killed with a stick in front of the palace because the tea served was slightly cold. Now no one wants to be the second one.

    "Your Majesty, Imperial Physician Xu is here to ask for your pulse." The prince bowed his waist and said in a low voice.

    Emperor Zhengkang glanced at him, snorted coldly and said: "Let someone come in." The

    imperial doctor Xu entered the hall to ask for Emperor Zhengkang's pulse. There is already a clue about the matter."

    Emperor Zhengkang moved his eyebrows slightly, let out a faint "oh", and then waved back to the left and right after a while.

    Imperial Physician Xu lowered his brows and narrowed his eyes, not daring to look directly at Emperor Zhengkang, he took out a white jade porcelain bottle from the medicine chest, and placed it on the table respectfully.

    Seeing that Emperor Zhengkang did not speak, Imperial Physician Xu explained softly: "This is the longevity pill refined by the Taoist priest, and one of them has been swallowed by the Taoist priest under his own eyes.

    " Pour out two white jade-like pills.

    Only then did Emperor Zhengkang show a smile on his face. He twirled his beard and nodded with satisfaction, "That's right."

    Doctor Xu heaved a sigh of relief. Seeing Emperor Zhengkang looking at him, he quickly picked up one of them and put it in his mouth. put.

    "Wait a minute." Seeing that Imperial Physician Xu was about to take the pill, Emperor Zhengkang suddenly raised his hand, and handed the pill in front of him to Imperial Physician Xu.

    Imperial Physician Xu didn't dare to refuse, he quickly changed the two pills, and took the pill himself.

    After taking the elixir, Emperor Zhengkang looked at it coldly for a while, seeing that Doctor Xu's expression was normal, he just waved him off.

    After Imperial Physician Xu left, Emperor Zhengkang picked up the Boundless Life Pill and looked at it carefully for a moment, then closed his eyes and threw it into his mouth.

    He used to be the person who least believed in the alchemy of immortality, otherwise he would not have given the Taoist alchemy to Prince An's mansion, but now Emperor Zhengkang couldn't help but start to place hope on the elixir he had abandoned. Thinking about it, even if Xia Tian is the reincarnation of Emperor Xing, so what, as long as his emperor is still in power for a day, then he can only be King An forever! All he had to do was to live a longer and better life than his sick son.

    Zhao Yuanbai is the only general left in the Zhao family who can fight and lead the army. If he orders him to hand over the Tiger Talisman, will Zhao Yuanbai still dare to resist the order and be disrespectful?