chapter 135

The messy grass was pulled away, revealing a pale little face, it was the child who was locked in the dilapidated house by them before. At this moment, the child was lying on the ground, raised his head and looked at them with a smile, the surrounding grass leaves covered his face. The mottled shadows cast on it are especially terrifying under the illumination of the flashlight.

Several people took a step back subconsciously. The village chief came to his senses first, and was about to step forward to grab the child, when the blades of grass in front of him swayed again. With a flash of white light, the child just disappeared from sight.

Then the blades of grass fluttered and disappeared all the way to the edge of the forest in front of them.

Chen Waizui was overjoyed, this really fell into his favor, he didn't even care about the green hair, he threw away his arms and was about to run over there, but was suddenly grabbed by his arm, Chen Waizui turned his head away Look, it turned out to be the village chief again.

The other party looked at him coldly, "What do you want to do?"

Chen Weizui rolled his eyeballs, and said with a shy smile: "Isn't that the little pig ran in, the big one must be inside too, let's follow Didn't you catch him when you went up?"

Chen Waizui thought he had some confidence in what he said, so he straightened his back slightly and looked at the village chief.

The village chief thought for a moment, then nodded, and then winked back, and several villagers pushed the green hair to the front.

"We haven't seen the full face of that adult yet. You guys know him. Go and point in front, so you can find some more easily." After finishing speaking, the village head handed Chen Waizui a flashlight.

Chen Waizui just felt happy in his heart, this is really a sleepy pillow, as long as he takes the lead into the old woods in front, runs quickly to get rid of these villagers, hides in the tree and waits until dawn, then he will naturally be able to Look for an opportunity to leave.

He glanced at the sluggish Lumao again, and secretly scolded him for being useless, but he couldn't just ignore him for a while, otherwise if something happened to Lumao, who would prove his innocence to Boss Hu?

Chen Waizui made up his mind, and walked towards the woods with his green hair on his back. Although the terrain of this place is quite flat, it is obvious that few people go there on weekdays. The grass under their feet is knee deep, and the group of people walked quite a bit difficult.

Xia Tian and the little tree spirit hid in the darkness, watching the village chief and his party walk into the forest without moving.

According to what the little tree spirit said, he saw that the person holding the black and white painting was the village chief. Xia Tian was weak at the moment, and he didn't want to bump into these people for nothing, so he deliberately lured them into the woods. After entering the old forest and spreading out, it will be much easier to follow the orders.

The little fox licked his paws, squinted his eyes as much as possible to look ahead, he looks like a fox at the moment, and his eyes will reflect light in the dark, so try to avoid the flashlights of the village chief and others. Fortunately, it has rained before and the sky is gloomy There was no moonlight, and the woods were extremely dark, without any light.

Until now, Xia Tian had to admit that he and Sheng Li were indeed staying in the secluded house. There was no morning and evening changes in the old house, and there was no timekeeping instrument. The leaky sword in the pot floated up and down and knew how much time had passed, but one day on the ground and one year underground, so even if he felt that he had been with his owner for a long time, it was only a few hours before he came up and found out.

Xia Tian arched his back slightly, and fixed his eyes on the village chief. The little tree spirit said that the black and white painting he saw was held by the village chief. Now that he thinks about it, the so-called black and white painting should be a black and white photo. But how could that person have a photo of himself in his hand? According to the memory he received, he should have been a child who grew up in a big city. Except for outings, he had never been to the countryside at all, let alone Dead Man Valley. Where did the village chief find his photo?

On the other side, the village head had faintly felt a pair of eyes staring at him since he entered the woods, but he looked around but saw nothing, so he had to concentrate on searching carefully.

The team that was originally in a straight line gradually loosened up. Chen Waizui was secretly happy. He supported the green hair and pretended to search for it. Come on, we don't want your life", and after a while he roared ferociously, "If you don't come out again, the wolves and beasts in this mountain will eat you", and gradually walked away.

The village chief and the others seemed to feel that something was wrong, so they greeted him and asked him not to go far away. Chen Weizui agreed, but he walked faster and faster. He pinched the green hair's neck to order the other party to wake up, and lowered his voice. Said: "Climb up the tree by yourself later, or lie down in the grass and don't move. I can see that this dead man's ditch is very evil, and there is no good person in it. We don't want this money. Life is the most important thing! "

Lvmao seemed to be startled by his words, gradually came to his senses, and kept nodding his head.

Xia Tian didn't know the thoughts of this group of people. He originally thought that it would be the most convenient to act like a fox in this deep mountain and old forest, but after thinking about it, it would not be good for asking the village chief, so he told the little tree spirit to stay where he was. While guarding, he picked up his gown and ran into the dense forest beside him, then turned into a human body and put on the clothes.

The long gowns in the old house were all made according to Sheng Li's stature. This gown was originally wide and big, and it was Sheng Li who rummaged through boxes and cabinets to find needles and threads to change it for him.

Sheng Li's needlework was really not very good, so he could only try to make the clothes fit better, the stitches were thick and thin, and the stitches were crooked, but Xia Tian liked it very much, he fastened the buttons, He stretched out his hand and gently touched the strand of black hair hidden in the secret pocket, and smiled slightly.

It is strange to say that although each of their small worlds uses their original bodies for trials, they "come and go naked", except for the memories in their minds, they cannot take away the things from the previous small world, but this thing But it was an exception. The white fox fur he gave to the owner and the lock of hair that the owner cut him all followed them down the small worlds, as if they were another incarnation of them, accompanying each other.

Presumably at this moment in the old house, his owner is also playing with the little fur ball.

Xia Tian tidied up his mood, and then carefully walked back with his body bowed. The little tree spirit was very obedient. Since he knew that he was "the king's bride", he would never deliberately deceive him like before. He would say anything Xia Tian said. What are you doing? At this moment, you are still obediently lying on the spot. When Xia Tian came back, he called out "Ma'am" in a low voice. , take it with you and don't run around." After a pause, he changed his mind, "If you think it's dangerous, run and hide in the bushes over there, but don't run too far, lest I can't find you."

The little tree spirit nodded, and then pointed to the board on which Xia Tian had tied his hands and feet. Xia Tian patted him on the head lightly, and said: "This thing will heal your hands and feet faster, no Move around."

The little tree spirit immediately responded obediently.

Besides, as soon as Xia Tian touched the forest, he smelled a strange smell, a bit like the very faint meaty smell of dried meat. If it weren't for Xia Tian's fox clan and his keen sense of smell, it would be hard to detect it if he thought about it. .

He looked around strangely, and the smell dissipated again. Xia Tian guessed that the villagers who were traveling might be carrying dry food, so he walked cautiously in the direction of the village chief.

Chen Waizui was intentionally looking to see if the village chief and others noticed him so that he could escape at any time, but he never thought about turning around and saw a blurry figure flickering towards the edge of the forest. After counting, he found that there were more Alone, he was so frightened that his three souls lost his seven souls, and he didn't care about other things at the moment, he pushed the green hair hard, and said: "Run!" After saying that,

he threw the flashlight away and searched for a plant. The old tree climbed up on all fours like an ape.

He was looking at the village chief and others, and the village chief and others were also paying attention to Chen Waizui and Lumao. When the flashlight light in his direction disappeared, they immediately whistled and gathered together. The village chief shouted: "Old Chen!" Brother, what happened to the two of you!"

Chen Waizui cursed secretly in his heart, "Who is your elder brother!" He didn't respond, and still gathered enough energy to climb up the tree, probably out of fear After arousing his potential, he climbed more than ten meters in one breath and completely hid himself in the tree branches.

On the other side, Lu Mao ran desperately towards the dense weeds in the forest. He didn't know how to climb trees, and he didn't dare to run back along the way he came, for fear of meeting that extra person who didn't know when.

Although Chen Waizui kept as quiet as possible, the rustling noise was unavoidable when the branches and leaves vibrated after climbing up the tree. The village chief and others quickly surrounded him. It was difficult for them to determine which tree Chen Waizui was on. After discussing for a while, the village head said, "You two are on the tree? Then you have to hold on to it firmly. Don't fall off such a tall tree." His tone was full of joy and joy that could not be concealed

. Nervously excited, Chen Waizui's heart thumped, and the village chief said again: "I didn't want the lives of the two of you, but you insisted on following up... The mountain god's divine fire spotted it, and it happened that you met me." Come on, this is fate."

Chen's mouth twitched, and only then did he realize that the will-o'-the-wisp that was leading the way seemed to have disappeared for a long time. However, before he could figure it out, he saw the light from the flashlight below slowly shining on the treetops, and the light shone through the dense branches and leaves.

At this time, a gust of wind blew in the forest, and Chen Waizui could only hear the rustling sound of leaves being blown by the wind, and a heavy sound of rag bags being blown in his ears, he couldn't help feeling a little strange, subconsciously Looking at the reputation, I felt that my hands and feet were cold, and the blood all over my body rushed to the top of my head.

There was a black thing hanging on the branch above him. Right now, the thing was slowly swaying in the wind, and a meaty smell spread to Chen Waizui's nose.