chapter 93

Obviously, they had survived nearly two months on the ship, but this short half-day train journey made everyone feel very unbearable. Everyone felt that the days were like years, and they always felt that their watches were broken. From time to time, people He lowered his head to check the time, and then asked the people around him, "I think my time seems to be running slowly, how about you?" Just as they were anxiously expecting, the train whistled into the station, and they officially arrived at the capital government area.

Xia Tian looked through the window, and the words "Government District" scrolling on the display screen not far away were particularly conspicuous.

The news of this group of scholars and international students returning to China had been secretly notified to their relatives and friends two days ago, so at this moment, family and friends who had been waiting for a long time outside the station came to welcome them.

To be on the safe side, everyone on this journey disguised their descriptions. Several foreign students even got used to their changed appearance and forgot to wash off the potion on their faces, so when they eagerly walked towards their relatives At that time, the other party didn't recognize them at all, but they made a few jokes.

Xia Tian walked out of the platform along with the crowd, and saw the housekeeper who took care of him since he was a child and brought a few servants to meet him in a hurry. He wanted to take the backpack on his shoulder, and said with a sob: "Young master is back. , Madam has not been in good health for the past two days, so she just took the medicine before coming here, and she didn't dare to let her have a hair dryer, so she sat in the car outside, accompanied by the master." The housekeeper, surnamed Qiao, has worked in the Xia family for many years, even if the per

capita Xingji, whose life span has been extended, can be considered an old man. Xia Tian doesn't want him to be tired, "Grandpa Qiao, it's not heavy."

Butler Qiao had tears in his eyes. He worked in the Ye family when he was young, and he watched Xia Tian be born Yes, he lost his son in his early years and never raised him again, so he loved this little young master as his grandson. Now that Xia Tian finally came back after going away for a few years, the old man really felt very distressed, saying "I lost weight".

Xia Tian looked around while answering the old man's question, but he saw Sheng Li from a distance through the turbulent crowd. At this moment, he was leading soldiers to guard the exit to maintain order, and the other party was also looking at him.

Eyes met, Xia Tian immediately smiled, and he said to Butler Qiao: "Grandpa Qiao, I have to say hello and goodbye." "Are you the

student who came back with the young master? Go quickly, young master Do you want to invite him to sit at home, I will arrange it."

"No, in a few days...he has to come to the door in person." Xia Tian smiled, squeezed through the crowd and ran to Sheng Li, and then stood on tiptoe in public Kissed Sheng Li's lips.

Immediately there were good-natured laughter from all around, Xia Tian only kissed once, then immediately stood up straight, and said to Sheng Li: "Commander Sheng, I like you, I will continue to chase you after I go back and settle down! You are not allowed to accept any overtures from anyone during this time, you have to wait for me to know!"

He said domineeringly, but the sweetness and slightly smug smile in his tone were clearly aimed at Sheng Li Wuwu Xia Tian didn't give Sheng Li a chance to respond, so he turned around and ran away.

Sheng Li let out a low laugh, watching the little fox jump into the crowd to hide in a few moments, and his expression became serious amidst the booing of the crowd, as if the person who was kissed just now was not himself at all, but the one that fell on Xia Tian's back The eyes are gentle and tender, with thousands of loves in them.

Seeing this scene from a distance, Butler Qiao was so startled that his eyes almost fell away. He raised his finger and pointed at Sheng Li, and asked the servants around him tremblingly, "Young master...Young master just now..."

" The young master really kissed me." A bolder person next to him quickly replied, also with a shocked expression, you must know that when their young master went to study in the Federation, he was very resistant to the master's wife's request for him to find a partner, so he just It is said that if you are not successful in your studies, you can't do two things at once.

But why are you kissing in public now? So it turns out that their young master has such a straightforward temper?

Xia Tian ran all the way back to the exit amidst the laughter and congratulations from everyone, and seeing Butler Qiao still looked shocked, he smiled brightly, "Let's go, Grandpa Qiao, I've been craving the roast duck at home for a long time abroad. The meat is gone."

Upon hearing that the young master was hungry, Butler Qiao didn't care about their young master kissing the army commander in public, and hurriedly led him out.

The Xia family's parents had been waiting for a long time. Although the doctor repeatedly told them not to blow the wind, Mrs. Xia was so eager to think about it that she didn't even want to wait for a moment. She made a rare request and got out of the car and waited outside the exit.

With just one glance, Xia Tian saw his parents in this life among the crowd.

Unlike the gorgeous Concubine Duan in the last small world, Mrs. Xia has a delicate face, probably because she is still sick at the moment, her complexion is a little pale, and she lowers her head and coughs lightly from time to time, while Mr. Xia standing beside her But he looked at her very nervously, for fear that his wife would feel uncomfortable.

Probably because of the nature of blood relationship, as soon as Xia Tian appeared at the station, the couple looked up at him in unison.

Xia Tian's eyes were slightly red, almost the moment the couple saw him, the dowry in his mind was covered by the dark green leaves poured down by the two of them, and the look in Mrs. Xia's eyes was unmistakable, it was She looked at him with the same love and affection as when the noble concubine Duan looked at him in the previous life.

Now the little fox will no longer have the guilt of "robbing other people's parents". After being enlightened by Sheng Li, he finally learned to accept the feelings from his blood relatives honestly. Sheng Li is right, the small world is not a floating mountain , there will no longer be a big fox who abandons him indifferently. They are his parents in this life, and they have a loving heart for him, so he should be filial in front of his knees.

Thinking of this, he ran quickly to the Xia family and his wife, and opened his mouth and said, "Mom and Dad, I'm back."

Due to the internal turmoil in the empire and the heavy schoolwork, Xia Tian never came back. Even if the holographic projection can show each other's faces in detail, it is not as real as seeing them with your own eyes.

Mrs. Xia was afraid that she would give him the sickness, so she didn't dare to get too close, so she said with tears in her eyes: "Our little Xia has lost weight, you have suffered this way." Xia Tian saw that Mrs. Xia clearly wanted to get close to him

, But he was afraid to go forward, so he hugged Mrs. Xia's shoulders and said gently: "I just heard from Grandpa Qiao that you were sick? You don't have to come to pick me up, I can find my way home by myself Woolen cloth."

The son who was still a little thin when we said goodbye at the space port was now half a head taller than herself. Mrs. Xia had mixed feelings in her heart. She was not only disappointed that she had missed the child's growth, but also because her son had grown up to be able to take care of herself. Seeing his wife choking up several times, Mr. Xia comforted her and said with a smile, "Okay, you cried when Xiao Xia didn't come back. Why are you still crying now that you're back?" Patting Xia Tian on the shoulder, "Good son! Tonight, we two should have a good drink!"

Mrs. Xia wiped away the tears from the corners of her eyes with a handkerchief, and said, "Old Xia, you are not allowed to drink too much, Xiao Xia, you are not allowed to drink too much." I have to supervise him."

"Mom, I promise to complete the task!"

Before the words finished, the family of three laughed together.

Mr. Xia has nothing else to like but loves the thing in the cup. Unfortunately, he hasn't practiced his drinking capacity for many years. Watching him, never allow Mr. Xia to take another sip of wine.

In Xia Tian's memory, this kind of conversation often happened when he was still studying in the empire. At that time, Mr. Xia always did the same thing. He found the reason "to have a good drink with his son" to open the wine bottle, but always Xia Tian, ​​who was told by his mother, controlled his drinking. This familiar sentence suddenly eliminated the last trace of strangeness brought to them by years of separation, as if the family of three still lived in Emperor Xing properly, never experienced continuous wars, and never met each other only through the cold light and brain sad.

Mrs. Xia burst into laughter, took Xia Tian to the car, and said as she walked: "We were so surprised when we received the news that you were coming back two days ago. At that time, we couldn't contact you at all. I plan to go directly to the Federation to find you."

"It's because my son is unfilial and made my parents worry about me... But fortunately, I'm back now, and by the way, I'll bring you a daughter-in-law for this journey!

" The Xia family couple looked at him together, very happy: "Really?!"

At that time, their son was obsessed with studies, and the couple had always been worried that he would eventually marry a mech and come back. They had asked several times on the sidelines, and saw that Xia Tian had no desire to be charming at all, so they had to give up. The left and right sons didn't meet their sweethearts, so they couldn't force him to go. marry.

Even in the last communication, Mrs. Xia asked Xia Tian if he had met someone he liked in the Federation. At that time, Xia Tian shook his head and denied it. Why did he find it so quickly now?

"Which family's child is it? Do we know each other?" Mr. Xia asked, afraid that his son, who had never been enlightened, would be deceived.

Mrs. Xia was full of smiles, she was very confident in Xia Tian's eyes, "Then why don't you invite that child to sit at home... Oh, it's too hasty, I haven't prepared well yet, what does that child like? I I'll prepare a meeting ceremony for you."

"The two of you know Sheng Li, the commander of the 20th Army." Xia Tian smiled slightly, "Mother, you don't have to worry about not being well-prepared. His favorite It's me."

"Who are you talking about?" The Xia family couple looked at each other, and after a long time, Mrs. Xia tentatively opened her mouth, "Xiao Xia, don't you just hit your head when you travel through space... What did you say?" Is it Sheng Li? That legion commander Sheng Li who never had a smiling face and spent his spare time doing combat training in the army? Did he bully you?"

Mr. Xia immediately thought that the person who came to inform them was the twentieth The soldier of the army hesitated and said: "This time, Commander Sheng led the team to pick you up, right? You two..."

"I'm still pursuing him." Xia Tian couldn't hear anyone saying anything bad about Sheng Li , even the parents in this life are not good, he hastily explained: "He is very good, gentle and patient, and he is very kind to me. I like him."

Butler Qiao, who was sitting in the co-pilot, found an opportunity to speak, and quickly helped, "Madam, the young master is right, just now the young master kissed Commander Sheng in public on the platform, but Commander Sheng not only did not get angry , and promised the young master to wait for him." From Butler Qiao's point of view, his young master told Sheng Li to wait, but Sheng Li didn't deny it, so he naturally admitted it. After all, Sheng Li's ruthless reputation resounded across the stars If he had the slightest dislike for the young master, Xia Tian would not even be able to get close to him by half a meter, let alone kiss him.

The Xia family couple also thought of this, and for a while, even the joy of welcoming their son home was diluted by the surprise. Could it be that Commander Sheng, who has always rejected people thousands of miles away, really fell in love with his son? ?

"Mom, don't you still believe in your son's charm?" Ever since he got along with Concubine Duan in his previous life, Xia Tian is no stranger to this kind of affectionate and coquettish behavior in front of his elders. He took Mrs. Xia's arm and shook it After a while, the other party hurriedly replied: "That's true, we Xiao Xia are so nice, it's not surprising that Commander Sheng likes you."

Mr. Xia didn't know whether to laugh or cry, thinking of his son who lived like an ascetic monk, and that famous man The unkind legion commander, both sides are cold-hearted and indifferent to outsiders, do they really see each other right?