chapter 20

On the second day, Xia Tian was awakened by the aroma of food. He still had his eyes closed, only to hear someone hugging him half-sitting up and asking him to open his mouth. In the middle, after warming his stomach, he still didn't even open his eyes, and opened his arms to hug the person: "Master..."

    Sheng Li put the porridge bowl in his hand aside, embraced the person in his arms, and asked: "How do you feel? Are you feeling well?"

    Xia Tian blushed slightly. He subconsciously felt that such things were extremely private, but the little fox was always very honest in front of the owner. He felt it carefully before answering: "I'm not uncomfortable...but it was so comfortable last night, I need more."

    "Sure enough, it's a little vixen." Sheng Li reprimanded lightly, but there was a smile in his eyes doting on him, "Not today."

    " Why?" Xia Tian suddenly opened his eyes and asked eagerly.

    Seeing his eagerness, Sheng Li quickly explained: "Today there is a video conference, which may take a long time." After speaking, he whispered in Xia Tian's ear and said, "Once I meet you, I won't miss you." Let go, I don't have the energy to take care of other things at all."

    Xia Tian stretched out his fist and scratched his ear, he wasn't very shy at first, but when the owner said this, he seemed to feel embarrassed immediately.

    Sheng Li stopped teasing the little fox as soon as he clicked.

    Because of Xia Tian's fainting on the set, after confirming that he was awake, the crew specially gave him a week's vacation. Li Zhouzhou even called himself to care for him, and finally asked hesitantly: "Xia Tian, Isn't Boss Sheng unhappy with this..."

    Xia Tian glanced at Sheng Li who was sitting at the desk and having a video conference with his subordinates with a serious expression, and after thinking about it, although the other party didn't laugh heartily, he could still perceive Sheng Li Li's mood changed.

    "I'm not unhappy."

    "Ah, it's fine if I'm not unhappy. See if you can explain it to Mr. Sheng. You see... your fainting happened suddenly, and we didn't know it at first. Of course I didn't say that." We are not responsible, after all, the crew did not consider your physical factors, and I have to apologize to you on behalf of the whole crew."

    Li Zhouzhou's words were too polite, which made Xia Tian a little at a loss. He waved his hands nervously, thinking that the person on the other end of the phone could not see his movements, and quickly said: "It's okay, it's okay, Lord... I mean Sheng Li, he will understand."

    Li Zhouzhou finally put back half of the heart hanging in his throat. When Sheng Li took Xia Tian away from the set that day, his face was so gloomy that he seemed to kill someone. Said that Li Zhouzhou was very worried that Sheng Li would get angry with the crew and withdraw the investment, or even cause some stumbling blocks. After all, he has been in the entertainment industry for many years. If he didn't know the specific relationship between the two at the beginning, but at that moment he was sure, Sheng Li Li absolutely loves Xia Tian deeply, and regards him as a treasure.

    "Wait a minute."

    Hearing Xia Tian's words, Sheng Li made a guess about the conversation between the two. He made a pause gesture to everyone in the video, turned his head to look at Xia Tian, ​​and said in a cold and stern tone for a moment. Gentle down, "

    Xia Xia , tell him that the investment is still the same. After the final film comes out, Shengshi will increase the promotional funds according to the situation." Laughing, Li Zhou quickly said goodbye to Xia Tian and hung up the phone.