chapter 12

Sending Xia Tian to the set, Sheng Li immediately left without touching the ground, Xia Tian stood behind and looked at him eagerly, only seeing Sheng Li's heart softened, wishing to hug him in his arms immediately take away.

    But such thoughts can only be thought about and given up. Xia Tian likes to stand on the stage and shine brightly. Thinking that he signed with Shengshi Media in the first place to be an actor, Sheng Li is naturally reluctant to keep people by his side, just because of his own selfish desires. Ignore Xia Tian's thoughts.

    Sheng Li is now gradually realizing that his feelings for Xia Tian are not just the inexplicable exploration and possessiveness when they first met. This can be seen from the fact that he took the initiative to search for the strategies of getting along with those couples before. He thought, he Probably because he likes Xia Tian very much... No, maybe it's love.

    He has never experienced any emotional warmth since he was a child. His mother suffered a hemorrhage after giving birth, and died before he could be hugged. His father did not have the slightest affection for the son who took his wife's life. He devoted himself to his career and worked day and night. He died of exhaustion when he was a teenager. When Sheng Li heard the news, his father's body was already cold.

    The Sheng family has a big business, and there are not a few people who covet this property. In addition, the methods of the Sheng family were not very clean when they made their fortune. Sheng Li, who lost his father and mother, was surrounded by wolves. In such a life, tender emotions are unnecessary, and Sheng Li never felt that he would develop love for anyone—although when he was young, he was curious about what kind of emotion made his parents stay with him forever, but He didn't think he needed such affection.

    But when Xia Tian appeared, everything seemed to be different.

    Although he thought that Xia Tian would feel uncomfortable due to the sudden separation, what Sheng Li didn't expect was that before he left the province, a request for video communication came from his mobile phone. He clicked on it and saw that Xia Tian was wearing a down jacket , inside a white shirt and jeans, standing in the garden chatting with him.

    "Master, look!" Xia Tian tugged at his clothes, "This is my costume, I thought it would be like that." He waved his arms in an exaggerated gesture, chattering about the Dress up as a rich man—at least seven gold rings and an emerald wrench on his hands, a gold chain around his neck, and gold silk with sequins on his clothes, preferably with a noble dragon pattern printed on it.

    Sheng Li didn't know what Xia Tian came to this conclusion from, he covered his mouth with his hands and coughed lightly, "Like wearing it like this? Then... we'll go buy it when you come back." Sheng Li suspected for a moment that he was It's not that he fell in love with Xia Tian's appearance superficially, because he felt that with Xia Tian's gorgeous appearance, even wearing a gold dress could still make his heart sway.

    "I want a very thick gold chain..."

    Seeing that his aesthetics was recognized by the owner, Xia Tian became more and more happy, so he told Sheng Li about the opening ceremony held today, saying that the crew set up an altar and put a lot of tributes At the end, he said with regret: "I also offered a white chicken today. The chicken was fat and tender. When I went to serve the incense, my saliva almost flowed out, and I almost pounced on it..."

    "Why? Love to eat chicken so much? Like a greedy little fox." Sheng Li laughed, Xia Tian loves to eat meat, especially chicken, but the little thing doesn't know where he ate it. It doesn't grow meat at all, and it's very light to hold.

    Sheng Li didn't mean to say this, but Xia Tian had a ghost in his heart, and was fooled for a moment, wondering if the owner knew that he was a fox?

    He was startled, hung up the video in a hurry and didn't dare to chat with Sheng Li again, he was not ready to face the owner with a fox appearance...

    On the other side, Sheng Li looked at the blacked-out phone screen and didn't know why, he was just Just kidding, is it possible that the little thing is still angry?

    He murmured: "Temper is good." After that, he smiled slightly, and asked someone to give Xia Tian half a chicken every day, so that Xia Tian must satisfy his appetite.

    Xia Tian was obviously very satisfied with the chicken that was delivered to the studio in different ways every day. However, the food was comfortable, but there were some minor problems in the filming work.

    "Xiao Xia, look, the emotion in this shot is not in place." Li Zhouzhou frowned slightly, pointing to the characters in the camera and explained: "Ning Fei still has a little emotion in addition to bloodthirsty. Before exposing the crime, he behaved like a normal person, he was good at hiding himself...Do you understand what I mean? For example, in this scene, they are fighting in the snow, Ning Fei is also sincerely happy, not you There's hatred in that."

    Xia Tian pursed his lips. These days, under the guidance of the teacher of Shengshi Special School, he has been able to grasp the performance of the role more accurately. His performance is not 100% eye-catching, but it can definitely be said to be eye-catching. one light. It is precisely because of this that although he NGed one after another in today's scene, Li Zhouzhou, who has always been grumpy on the set, did not yell at him, but patiently pointed out.

    This scene was a snow scene, and the weather was beautiful when it was filmed. It snowed heavily in the past few days, and the island was completely covered in silver, but this beautiful scene in the eyes of others was exactly the most terrifying memory in Xia Tian's heart.

    There are also four seasons in the world of comprehension. Every winter, Fulian Mountain is covered with heavy snow. Most of the beasts who have not cultivated spiritual wisdom choose to hibernate to avoid the snow. They will collect the necessary food early in autumn to store them for the winter. A little milk fox living alone on Fulian Mountain is the most difficult thing. He works hard every day to get enough food, and he has to avoid the attacks and ridicules of other fire foxes and beasts in the mountain. No extra effort to store food.

    Every winter, the little milk fox can only use his cold paws to dig through the layers of snow, looking for wild fruits and grass roots that may be buried in the snow. He has been frozen in the snow several times, and when he woke up, he was half body It was all covered by snow. At that time, the little milk fox had thought more than once that it would be great if he could not wake up after fainting.

    The heavy snow that is the same color as his own fur is what Xia Tian hates the most.

    Now in this world, the city where he used to live is in the south, even if it snows, there is not much snow, and the love Sheng Li gave him is also a snowflake, Xia Tian loves Wuji, he likes Sheng Li's little snowflake, so he is willing to try to accept it As for the real snow, he originally thought that he had forgotten the deep-seated fear and loathing of the heavy snow, but now he knew it was not the case.

    After trying ten times in a row, Xia Tian was still unable to show his love for the snow scene sincerely. He tried hard to recall the acting skills taught to him by his teacher, but he didn't know if it was too deliberate. One week, I can only choose to skip this scene and shoot the next one.

    "There is no scene for Ning Fei today, Xiao Xia, go back and adjust your status first, it's really not good... let's use the previous one." Li Zhouzhou spoke, and the crew began to arrange the next scene. Xia Tian rubbed and was frozen With flushed cheeks, he bowed to everyone apologetically, then took the down jacket handed over by the assistant, put it on and left.

    The role of the male number three is not the most important. Xia Tian usually stays on the set for a while after the filming is over, observing and learning other people's performance methods. The little fox wants to perform better, at least not to embarrass Sheng Li.

    But today's set made him feel very depressed. After saying goodbye to a few familiar members, he hurried to the direction of the nanny's car, preparing to go back to the hotel to rest.

    The assistant saw that his cheeks were flushed from the cold, and that even holding the hot water bottle, he was so cold that his hands were blowing. After thinking about it, he found a small bottle of white wine from the car and handed it to Xia Tian, ​​"Mr. Xia, have a drink to warm you up?"