chapter 81

In the imperial study room, Sheng Li and Xia Tian were sitting on the same side. Sheng Qingsong saw that none of the memorials handed in from various places had concealed Sheng Li, and was secretly startled. It was a legitimate reason, but he felt a little relieved, he felt that the regent would not refuse such a thing no matter what.

After Xia Tian ordered all the eunuchs and maids who were accompanying him to leave, Sheng Qingsong still couldn't get up, and looked in the direction of Sheng Li, "Please step back, the regent."

Xia Tian became impatient, "My lord, I have nothing to hide from the princess. , If you don't want to say it, you don't have to say it."

Sheng Qingsong gritted his teeth, and had to take out a wooden box from his bosom, and opened the lid, which contained Xia Tian's commandments.

Sheng Qingyun is a pure minister, and it can be said that he was the most trusted courtier of the Supreme Emperor back then. It is precisely because of this that the Supreme Emperor deliberately copied a copy of the order and sent it to Sheng Qingyun, asking him to keep Xia Tian safe at all costs. When he grew up, he knew that good fortune would make others, Sheng Qingsong killed his brother and replaced him, and this thing fell into his hands. Over the years, he has relied on this thing to restrain each other with Emperor Zhengkang, and he has gradually become an extremely human minister, and he has come to where he is today. status.

"The regent is now in power, and there are still dissenting voices from inside and outside the court. Once the Supreme Emperor hand-copied the order and announce it to the world, the regent is the destiny, and he should take that position as a matter of course." Sheng Qingsong said very clearly. I am sure, he has also hidden a copy of this thing, this one is just a fake, once Xia Tian nods, he will go to get the real one and discuss it, and this time is enough for him to settle down with his family and wait for the next day Get up again.

Xia Tian was at a loss when he heard it, he looked at Sheng Li in disbelief, and said softly: "It's because of this thing?" Just because of such an illusory commandment, the Supreme Emperor surpassed all the princes and passed the throne to Emperor Zhengkang, and his That's why the father and the imperial concubine suppressed him and the concubine mother for many years, but he was too afraid to actually kill him?

Sheng Li had guessed many reasons why Emperor Zhengkang hated his own little fox, but he never thought it would be such a reason, but the fact that the ancients were in awe of destiny was not something he could judge at will, so he just patted Xia Tian's head soothingly, Only then did he look at Sheng Qingsong, "Prime Minister, go back, you don't need to do such useless efforts, you owe others something, you have to pay it back."

Sheng Qingsong believed that he was relying on him, so he didn't take him seriously, just looked at him Xia Tian, ​​"Prince Regent..."

"The meaning of the princess is the meaning of the king. Prime Minister, don't die too early." Xia Tian was unmoved, and even deliberately smiled at Sheng Qingsong and killed him. The owner's father had driven the owner's mother insane to this day, yet he thought he would be able to expose it so easily?

Before Sheng Qingsong returned to the prime minister's mansion, the regent's decree came over - the courtiers jointly sued the current prime minister Sheng Qingsong for murdering his brother and replacing him, confusing the blood of the descendants, and beheaded according to the law. Dali Temple arrested people and found out the truth after half a month.

"Get in for me quickly!" The prison guards didn't have a good look at Sheng Qingsong. Seeing him dragging the shackles and stopping three times, he kicked him without thinking. Sheng Qingsong was kicked to the ground, and he He looked at the jailer viciously, "You..."

"What are you, you dare to look at your grandfather and me like that?" The jailer was under the supervision of his superiors, so he knew how to treat this person, and he had also heard about this predecessor. What was the reason why the prime minister was imprisoned in the sky prison? He didn't like people like Sheng Qingsong who killed his blood relatives, so his expression became more and more nasty. , Dare..."

These words seemed to hit Sheng Qingsong, he stood up abruptly, but lowered his waist due to the heavy shackles, like a dead tree about to fall, a hoarse sound came from his throat Arguing, "I am the prime minister of the court..." The

jailer didn't bother to waste any more words, pulled off the chain, and pushed Sheng Qingsong into the cell without mercy.

This is the bottom floor of the dungeon, and those locked in have only one chance to go out to see the sun—the day they die.

It's not that Sheng Qingsong didn't know this, because of knowing, he finally felt fear when he saw the dark cell, he rushed to the cell door, "I want to see the regent! I have a fate! I have a fate Ci!" That is the commandment written by the Supreme Emperor himself, and it is the most beneficial help for Xia Tian to become king. Isn't the regent afraid of the world's long mouths!

The jailer gave him a cold look, "Is the regent the prisoner you want to see?" After finishing speaking, he walked away.

Sheng Qingsong was about to shout again, but suddenly he was hit in the face by several stones. He turned his head to look, but saw an old woman with disheveled hair rushing towards him like a ghost, and shouted: "Sheng Qingsong You shameless bastard! Why are you still alive!"

Sheng Qingsong was startled, but he was relieved when he saw that the old woman's hand could only scratch in the air because of the railing. It was only then that she discovered that the woman was Aunt Lin. When he was interrogated by Dali Temple, she was the one who came forward to correct him and brought out many tokens and jewelry that only belonged to the direct descendants of the Sheng family.

Thinking of this, Sheng Qingsong felt a burst of hatred rushing to the sky, and he also rushed over to beat Aunt Lin through the fence, cursing endlessly in his mouth.

They didn't know that not far away, Sheng Li was standing on the stairs watching them.

After a while, the jailer trotted up to Sheng Li and said in a low voice: "Princess, the prince is here..." "The

ground is wet, don't let him come down, I'll go up." Sheng Li no longer looked at the dark and bloody place... At the corner of the air, he turned his head and walked up step by step.

He really didn't need to spend too much time on these two people. In fact, when he and Xia Tian planned the Mid-Autumn Festival banquet, Sheng Qingsong's ending was already doomed. However, Sheng Qingsong - this person was almost insane just knowing that he had become a bastard again, which even made Sheng Li lose interest in doing anything to him. After reading it today, he will not come to this dungeon again, Sheng Qingsong died sooner or later, and it has nothing to do with him.

Above the dungeon, Xia Tian was guarding the exit with slight worry. When he saw Sheng Li coming out, he immediately went up to hold his hand, "On the way I came here, I saw a wonton shop on the side of the street. It tastes delicious. Let's go eat it." Are you okay?"

"Okay."

"Also, the housekeeper said that the old osmanthus tree in the backyard is blooming, and it usually blooms during the Mid-Autumn Festival

. It couldn't be seen that the little fox wanted to make himself feel better. He felt warm and hugged Xia Tian and kissed him gently on the forehead.

Xia Tian covered his forehead and smiled bewilderedly, "I haven't gotten into the carriage yet, if someone sees it, I'll give you another copy." Even though he said that, he leaned over to talk to Sheng Li without any concealment. He rubbed against his cheek lightly, as if the little fox was taking the initiative to show favor to his master.

"They go, you are my husband, can you still kiss me?" Ever since Xia Tian ascended the position of regent, some people in the court disliked him, a man and wife who occupied the title of prince and concubine. However, Sheng Li didn't care. How could he and the little fox be their own business?

Xia Tian thought for a while, then bent his eyes and smiled, "It's okay, I won't be able to participate in a few days."

Xia Tian called the queen regent, the first decree was to copy the prime minister's mansion, and the second was to make his own princess a concubine. Apparently, the courtiers were naturally dissatisfied, but one of them was not satisfied, Xia Tian picked one of the black yarns, and the Jiuhua Pavilion disciple who was used by him was promoted to the court by him. Everyone just wanted to show the prestige of a veteran in front of him, Where is it that you really want to lose your official hat? Let it go one by one. Not long after, Xia Tian ordered the establishment of the Political Affairs Office, just as he and Sheng Li had promised to the Lord of the Jiuhua Pavilion, the imperial power was no longer supreme, but divided into three, and important matters in the court were no longer decided by the emperor alone. It must be agreed by all the people, constrain each other, take the best strategy and implement it, so that everyone will be convinced.

If things go on like this, the courtiers originally thought that the regent would ascend the throne and become emperor, but he adopted a child from the imperial family and raised him with the princess. The decision is wise in the long run, the dispute between the court and China has gradually diminished, and no one dares to clamor for the regent to step down.

Another Mid-Autumn Festival. This morning, Xia Tian announced that he would no longer be the regent, and that the new emperor would formally enlist him. Sheng Li also asked to resign as the prime minister. The little emperor was raised by two people, so he was very reluctant to part with the emperor's uncle and the prime minister. But he also knew that he couldn't keep them, he learned Sheng Li's temperament, instead of talking beautiful words, he should take some practical actions, so he just knelt down respectfully and kowtowed to them three times, and promised that he would take care of the palace. He Duan Guifei is thoughtful.

Concubine Duan has now been promoted to the imperial concubine, and she was not surprised when she learned that the two children wanted to go out to travel around the mountains and rivers, she just smiled and said: "You go, the emperor is also a filial child, Ai's family lives in this palace It 's going very well."

Xia Tian knelt in front of her with reddened eyes, after all, this was the first person who showed him and Sheng Li's mother love, now that he and Sheng Li are leaving this small world, naturally they feel reluctant .

The imperial concubine laughed, nodded her son's forehead, and said to Sheng Li: "Look at him, he is so big, and he is still acting like a baby with his mother and concubine." She

didn't want Sheng Li to kneel down together, serious Said calmly: "Thank you for taking care of my concubine for many years." The

imperial concubine was taken aback for a moment, and couldn't help turning her head away, "You two children, why...you have come to make my concubine feel sad, right?"

Yinzheng hurriedly said from the side These two jokes at least made the empress dowager stop feeling sad, and when Xia Tian and the two resigned, she persuaded the empress dowager, "Madam, the prince and the others will always come back, you have to take good care of yourself.

" Yinzheng, I thought back then... my two children will leave one day, and they won't come back after leaving..."

"My lady, don't think about it, you are still here, why don't you come back? The

imperial concubine smiled and wiped away some tears from the corners of her eyes, "I don't know why, I always feel that way. I just hope that my two children will be safe no matter where they go, so I can rest assured ."

Xia Tian and Sheng Li went back to the palace to get some things, and went to visit Mrs. He in the courtyard. Over the years, she lived happily in the palace, and Xiao Ning'an has grown into a bright young man. Now that he has joined the army, he respects Xia Tian and Sheng Li a lot.

Mrs. He has never recovered her memories of those years, and Sheng Li didn't want her to remember it. Seeing her beloved husband die in front of her own eyes is definitely not a good thing. Although Mrs. He can't remember Sheng Li, maybe there is a blood relationship in the world. In other words, the He family is still afraid of outsiders, but he does not resist Sheng Li and Xia Tian. Whenever he cooks some soup for Xiao Ning'an, he will make an extra serving for them. Sheng Li felt that this alone was enough.

They bid farewell to Mrs. He in front of the courtyard. Mrs. He looked at them blankly, unable to understand the meaning of "traveling around the rivers and mountains", and asked suspiciously: "Are you going to travel far away?" "Exactly." Sheng

Li nodded.

Then He said: "Then I wish you a safe journey..." She hesitated for a moment, and said: "Come back earlier, I have learned a new health-preserving soup, and I will make it for you two when you come back.

" Everyone knew that after this trip, they would not be able to come back, but they all replied in unanimous agreement: "Okay." Immediately,

Mrs. He showed a happy smile, and she murmured: "That's very good, very good.

" Setting off under the stars and moonlight, the figures of the two were engulfed by the boundless night until they finally disappeared.