chapter 56

Physician Liu has been up and down in the palace for many years, and he has been appointed by Emperor Zhengkang as the imperial physician, so naturally he has real talents and learning, but it is because of this that he can't understand more and more. With the lax and godless veins, why did he become so angry and rosy after only one night? Besides, even if it came back to life, how could anyone recover his mind overnight like Sheng Li?

    How could Imperial Physician Liu think that Xia Tian and Sheng Li have such treasures as Shengyan? Well, today and tomorrow at the most, King An and Concubine An will die, not to mention that even if it really comes back to life, it is impossible for the pulse to be so flat. These are clearly two normal people.

    When Xia Tian saw the doubt and fear in the eyes of Imperial Physician Liu, he felt inexplicably better. In the past few days, Imperial Physician Liu went to the mansion every day. At first, Xia Tian was very happy when he said that it was inconvenient for the two of them to take medicine, but who knew that Liu The imperial physician then took out a row of golden needles, and said that he wanted to detoxify the two of them with golden needles. You must know that the little fox saw the row of golden needles in a daze, and his hair was about to explode. Squeezing his palm, I'm afraid he would have jumped up and thrown Imperial Physician Liu out of the palace.

    After taking the pulse, Imperial Physician Liu asked the two of them about their diet and medicine in detail, and learned that they recovered after taking the herbs brought by Imperial Physician Zuo. Then I got up, this medicine must be violent, so I will prescribe a mild and recuperative prescription, so as not to hurt the body if the medicine is too strong."

    "Don't worry about it, Doctor Liu," Sheng Li raised his hand and pressed his desire. The hand holding the pen said, "My lord and I are on good terms now, and Imperial Physician Zuo said that medicinal herbs are ferocious in nature and conflict with many kinds of medicinal materials. It is just in case, so there is no need to prescribe medicine."

    Imperial Physician Liu shook his hand, he deliberately refuted, and raised his head to face him. Sheng Li's dark eyes suddenly lost his voice, his eyes widened as if someone was strangling his neck, but he couldn't utter a word.

    At this time, Xia Tian brought Concubine Duan into the room, and Imperial Physician Zuo also followed with a smile. He just heard what Imperial Physician Liu said outside, and said: "Emperor Liu, thanks to the protection of the emperor's mother who loves her son, At this moment, the health of the prince and concubine is three points better than that of ordinary people, and the medicine will be counterproductive!"

    Imperial Physician Liu was annoyed. Didn't Imperial Physician Zuo focus on medicine and ignore the infighting in the palace? Why is he blindly standing on the side of Prince An's Mansion today? Do you know the emperor's dislike for King An?

    Thinking of this, Imperial Physician Liu bowed his hands to Concubine Duan again, "Your Majesty, Your Majesty ordered his ministers to come and treat her..."

    "Imperial Physician Liu has not improved after seven or eight days of treatment, so there is no need to say this again." Unexpectedly However, Concubine Duan didn't show any face and interrupted him coldly.

    Concubine Duan was also angry. She naturally knew that Physician Liu came to treat illnesses under the orders of the emperor, but it was precisely because of this that she became more and more angry. No matter how much Emperor Zhengkang hated Tian'er, he would not want to take his life, but that day's Golden Wu Peiyuan Pill made Concubine Duan completely let go of her wish, the emperor was unwilling to have these two sons , but she wants to.

    Physician Liu looked awkward, but he just thought of what Emperor Zhengkang said to him. Even if he knew that the noble concubine Duan would not allow it, he still had to bite the bullet and give it a try. It can be effective, the old minister originally thought that supplementing with gentle detoxification medicine for these two days would definitely make the prince and princess recover, but who would have thought..." He glanced at Imperial Physician Zuo, implying that Xia Tian and Sheng Li Waking up was all thanks to his acupuncture, and Imperial Physician Zuo just took advantage of his loopholes and took away his credit.