chapter 128

"Let's go, this will-o'-the-wisp can wait for us to find someone." The village chief said, and the villagers didn't say a word from the beginning to the end, but looked at Chen Waizui and Lumao coldly with the hoes and shovels in their hands.

"We...we won't go...you always look for it by yourself..." Lumao was interrupted by the village chief just after he finished speaking. Now that I see Shenhuo, I'm like a woman, and I'm twitching like a woman? The hair is not fully grown, so don't come to work in the dead man's ditch."

After all, the green hair is young and energetic, and it is usually the most face-saving. Hearing this Unwillingly retorted: "Who's scared! Go and go!" After finishing speaking, he stared at the faintly flickering will-o'-the-wisp, and was so frightened that his legs went limp at once, and he clutched Chen Waizui's arm tightly. Keep yourself from falling.

Chen Waizui was also somewhat afraid, but this person regarded money as his life, and he knew that if he didn't follow up this trip, it was hard to say whether the village head would give him the rest of the money, or he might even bully others. , Excuse that the person fell into a valley and ask them to return the deposit. If so, Boss Hu will definitely ask them to pay for the money by saying "businessmen have not been honest".

Chen Waizui gritted his teeth, raised his neck like a rooster ready to fight, and said, "Please ask the village chief to lead the way, let's help find those two human pigs." The will-o'-the-wisp flickered in front of him, and the village chief led the people to follow

. Walking after the will-o'-the-wisp, although Lu Mao's head was hot and he wanted to follow, but in fact he was frightened. He wanted to take the opportunity to slip away, but he was too scared to speak by Chen Waizui's look, so he followed at the end with a mournful face.

Chen Waizui was afraid that he would sneak away halfway, so he deliberately ordered Lumao to walk in front. The village head and his party seemed to be afraid that they would run away, so they reserved a villager for their safety under the pretext that the mountain road was difficult to walk.

The mountain path was extremely muddy, and Lumao fell down two or three times along the way, causing him to support his waist and scold his mother repeatedly. Chen Weizui was afraid that he would anger the villagers, so he wanted to warn him, but the phone in his coat pocket suddenly vibrated stand up.

Chen Waizui didn't want to take care of it at first, but seeing the three words "Boss Hu" jumping on the caller ID, he quickly clicked on the call.

The signal on this road is better than that of the house they live in, and I can only hear Boss Hu's irritable voice intermittently: "...Chen Waizui, you and Lumao...how about the deposit this time?"

"Deposit?" Chen Weizui was puzzled, thinking that he had missed it, and replied loudly: "Boss Hu, you said the deposit? Didn't I hand over the deposit to you?" Maybe it was because the signal was not very good

. Because of this, Boss Hu's voice sounded a little out of tune, but even so, it didn't prevent Chen Waizui from hearing that he was out of breath.

"What the hell!...I'm going back...for some money...damn it's...a...a piece of paper!...boy...you don't want to die, and you will...deceive the sky...stealing?" Boss Hu claimed to be a

... As a cultural person, he seldom swears, but once he does, it can only show that he is really furious to the extreme.

Chen Waizui's heart skipped a beat. He glanced at the village chief and others who were walking in front of the road, then turned his head and glanced at the thick-skinned villager behind him, took a step back, and said in a low voice, "Boss Hu, I'll pay you back." I gave you a deposit, and they are all real money, so don't be fooled."

On the other side, Boss Hu might not be able to hear his voice clearly, so he gritted his teeth and cursed something intermittently, and then simply hung up Called, and sent another text message—it was the package you brought back, wrapped in a black plastic bag, and tied up with a bundle of cotton thread as a "deposit", without exception, each piece is full of hell coins!

Chen Waizui let go of his hand, and the phone slipped from his palm. The money was collected by him himself, and he checked each one carefully. At that time, it was a big pink note. No one changed hands in the middle, and he delivered it directly Boss Hu's office, Boss Hu's room, only his wife has the key. Her wife and Boss Hu are of the same mind, so naturally they won't exchange money... But, how could there be Ming coins in it? !

The village head standing at the front seemed to have sensed something, turned his head and glanced at him, the corner of his mouth was slightly drawn into a cold arc, and his voice was also very scary, "Brother, let's go."

Chen Waizui made up his mind, and thought to himself that it might be the poor people who came out of the poor mountains and rivers, maybe this group of people thought of some tricks to exchange the money, so the real banknotes turned into ghost coins.

He secretly thought that he capsized in the gutter this time, and looked at the village chief and the others with a gloomy look, "Village chief, it's easy to talk about walking, but the money...should I be clear about it first?" "

You Don't prevaricate me, tell me clearly." Xia Tian stubbornly hugged Sheng Li's cold body and refused to let go, "What do you mean by many years? Obviously I just closed my eyes and came here, and my body is still there Comfortable... why did Master Dudu become like this?"

He thought of the Taoist couple contract that Sheng Li said, obviously they should be soul-soul connected twin bodies and one life, so why was he not affected at all?

However, Sheng Li heaved a sigh of relief, "I don't know, maybe this is also the weirdness of this house."

After finishing speaking, he raised his hand again, and a jug with mixed patterns of gold and silver and two pieces of wine appeared in the sky. Looking at the wine cup, Xia Tian wondered again and again, "What's going on?"

Sheng Li picked up the wine pot and poured a cup to Xia Tian's mouth. After drinking it, the little fox realized that it was actually a clear spring in the mountains. I couldn't help laughing, "I want to drink."

"How dare I give you a drink casually." Sheng Li joked, explaining: "This is strange, although the Nascent Soul in my dantian has not moved, just as In the past, I couldn't use the spiritual energy in my body at all, but I seem to have more abilities, I can pick things up in the air, I can pass through walls... It's just like there is a barrier here, so I can't get out of this ancient house."

Smell Xia Tian quickly comforted: "It's okay, we are together, we will not leave until we leave."

The dark desire/hope in Sheng Li's heart was greatly satisfied by the little fox's words, and he raised his hand I straightened Li Xia Tian's wet short hair, "It's really just the two of us now, won't Xia Xia feel uncomfortable?"

Xia Tian shook his head.

Sheng Li couldn't help laughing, even though he was used to being calm and restrained, he couldn't help being ecstatic at the moment, so he could only cover up the almost overflowing joy by kissing Xia Tian deeply.

Xia Tian couldn't help but raised his head to meet him, his peach blossom eyes were wide open, and his eyes were also full of joy.

The two leaned together and chatted for a while, and then packed up. Xia Tian's clothes had long been left at the door, and they were tattered and covered with mud. Sheng Li took a long gown, The little fox had to roll up his sleeves several times to put it on.

Sheng Li tidied his loose clothes carefully, and said: "There are countless clothes and money in this house, but the clothes are only suitable for my size, so you can make do with it." Xia Tian shook his gown and looked at the baggy clothes

. Long-sleeved, turned his eyebrows and eyes, raised his fingers and shook his clothes, and said: "If you don't go to the garden, how do you know the color of spring?"

Sheng Li also smiled, raised his chin and kissed him, saying: "I don't know Is it enough to give Boss Xia by myself?"

"Enough, enough." Xia Tian smiled, stretched out his arms to hug Sheng Li, and said, "Since you haven't come to hug me yet, then I will come hug you "

This house is indeed the same as the Marshal's Mansion everywhere, except that the decorations are slightly different. Xia Tian and Sheng Li entered the bedroom of Linshui Pavilion to rest together. This time, Sheng Li hadn't seen him for a long time. Time couldn't bear to fall asleep, so he just sat on the head of the bed, hugged him in his arms and looked at his face carefully.

Xia Tian was very tired, and wanted to sleep as soon as he lay down, but when he was extremely tired, he suddenly remembered why he was carried to this place, and he opened his eyes wide in shock, and kicked his hands and feet lightly, "Those The little tree spirit said that he would carry me to the king as his bride..."

Sheng Li chuckled and touched his earlobe comfortingly, "If their king doesn't have a second one, then Xia Xia will be my bride.

" Tian felt relieved, and for some reason felt that this was the way it was supposed to be. A smile trickled down from the corner of his mouth unconsciously, and he couldn't help posting another post towards Sheng Li, and then fell asleep in peace.

Seeing the peaceful sleeping face of the young man in his arms, Sheng Li felt that he couldn't get enough of it. With a thought, he raised his hand and raised a pile of blank scrolls. The scrolls unfolded silently in front of him. It is clearly not dripping with water, but when Sheng Li holds it and writes, it naturally reveals ink stains.

Sheng Li hugged the person with one arm, and with the other hand, he carefully traced Xia Tian's appearance on the drawing paper, one drawing after another, drawing more than ten pictures in one go before stopping.

It's been a long time now, and Xia Tian moaned in a daze and was about to wake up. Then Sheng Li waved his hand and put the dozen or so scrolls into the attic. The attic was already full of such scrolls for three Four houses, these ten or so cards will automatically fall into an empty room.

Seeing Xia Tian's eyelashes trembling slightly, Sheng Li knew that he was about to wake up, so he gently kissed his forehead, Xia Tian really opened his eyelashes, and his voice was soft as if he was coquettish: "Is the master awake?" I still want to sleep."

"Just woke up, you go to sleep, I'll hold you."

Xia Tian was really tricked by him, his half-closed eyelashes fell again, Sheng Li chuckled, "Lazy fox. "

It's not unreasonable for Sheng Li to say that he is not a living thing. He has already realized that he will not be tired or tired now, and he doesn't know the time or tell the difference between hunger and fullness. It's just that he doesn't want to tell Xia Tian about these things for the time being. Now that he looks like this, he doesn't have to worry about him when his little fox comes.