chapter 22

Sheng Li glanced at him, and it was too much to answer. He put on his gloves, stretched out a finger to push the tip of the knife away, turned around and started to walk back. This scene is the finale of the little fox, at least the moment it ends He had to watch.

    "Sheng Li!"

    The person behind him was obviously irritated by his actions, wanted to explode but was afraid of attracting more people, lowered his voice and roared, then raised his knife and stabbed at him. Sheng Li frowned slightly, raised his backhand, grabbed the person's wrist and pinched it, only heard a "bang", the knife fell to the ground, Sheng Li increased his strength before letting go, and took the knife The person squeezed the bone so loudly, and after he fell to his knees in pain, he stepped on his calf mercilessly to make sure that the other party could not stand up before giving up.

    Sheng Li's face was cold, as if he was not the one who stepped on someone else's leg bone. He unhurriedly bent over and uncovered the other party's mask. Such weak skills dared to imitate others to threaten with a knife. If he didn't want to add blood to Xia Tian's day, what he just pinched was not the other party's wrist but neck up.

    "Who are you?" Sheng Li looked at that person, his face was not familiar, and his skills were too weak, it seemed that he could not be from his uncle's side.

    Wu Wenrui was taken aback for a moment, and then burst out laughing. He laughed too quickly, and coughed again and again after choking on air-conditioning.

    Wu Wenrui originally planned to ask his uncle to find a few well-known "gold masters" in the entertainment industry to drug Xia Tian, ​​and then bring him to a promiscuity party, and then ask reporters to take pictures to break the news. The scandal, no matter how powerful the background is, the country and the public opinion will not tolerate him anymore. He thinks he just wants to teach Xia a "little" lesson. Who let the other party rob him of his male third?

    But what Wu Wenrui didn't expect was that before he could even make a move, the photos of his previous dating were exposed. Shengshi didn't do any public relations action for him, but immediately announced that he was "defeated in virtue", and the ensuing It was Xuezang. He wanted to ask his uncle for help, but he was slapped back by the other party. He even said that everything was his fault. If he hadn't provoked Xia Tian, ​​how could there have been so many disasters?

    Wu Wenrui has been arrogant since he was a child. If he said that he was just jealous of Xia Tian's appearance and the good luck of being able to participate in "No Survival" at the beginning, he regarded him as an enemy after being hidden by the snow. After inquiring about Xia Tian and Sheng Li's relationship After the relationship, he naturally understood who was the person who could deal with him and Wu Dong so generously; after learning that Sheng Li was acting for his little lover, his mentality became more and more distorted, and he gradually had the idea of ​​killing. The encounter was all because of the existence of Sheng Li and Xia Tian, ​​as long as these two people disappeared, then he would naturally be able to return to the stage.

    He tried his best to sneak into the crew, just to teach the two of them a lesson. He had waited for a long time for such an opportunity when the assistant bodyguards were not around, but now he was easily overthrown by Sheng Li, and the other party didn't even know each other. Own?

    Wu Wenrui suddenly felt as if a basin of cold water was pouring down his head, his eyes were blood red and his breath was short of breath. He stared at Sheng Li and said suddenly: "President Sheng, your hands are faster than my knives. I recognize it, but I just don't know, you Which is faster, your hand or a gun?" Before the words finished, there was a piercing gunshot in the room, followed by a loud exclamation, and Wu Wenrui burst out laughing with joy on his face.