chapter 160

Xia Tian is here to sell Sheng Li as a baby, but the big foxes are very anxious. They don't know how close this person and the fox are. They just think that this person has caught the little fox and hid it in his clothes to take away. Immediately, he rushed towards Sheng Li anxiously, and the sharp fox claws grabbed deep marks on the snow.

Seeing that their "brother" had been captured, the little fox cubs who huddled together rushed up anxiously, blocking Sheng Li's way forward.

Sheng Li had no intention of hurting the foxes, not to mention that with his skills, these foxes were not in his eyes. He avoided the little fox cubs around him and retreated. The inside was pulled open, Xia Tian stretched out his head, turned his two furry ears, and barked twice at the big foxes, which was to appease the big foxes and tell them that they were safe.

Only then was the restless fox group calmed down, and Xia Tian stretched out another paw to hook Sheng Li's skirt and climbed up, all the way up to his shoulder to sit down, and told the fox group that he would follow this man.

Although the foxes are not psychic, they can feel that Sheng Li has no malice towards the little fox cubs, and that person's attitude towards the little fox cubs can be called cautious. Seeing Xia Tian jump on his shoulder , Not only did the man not catch the little fox cub, but he immediately stretched out a hand to firmly support the little fox's claws that had no place to rest, so that he could stand more stably.

After Xia Tian finished speaking, Sheng Li opened his clothes again so that he could keep warm in his warm embrace, while he turned around and walked down the mountain.

The fox group hesitated for a moment, but the big foxes were still worried, so they left two behind Sheng Li, and the rest led the little fox cubs to find food.

Sheng Li knew that there were two foxes following behind him not too far away, but he didn't care, but Xia Tian was very strange, he huddled in Sheng Li's arms in a disorderly manner, until Sheng Li opened his clothes and pulled him out of the way. Pulled out from the inside, the little fox poked its head out, lay on Sheng Li's shoulder and looked back, then repeatedly raised its paw and patted Sheng Li's shoulder, signaling that the fox was following behind him.

Sheng Li held the little fox's hind paws to prevent him from falling. He didn't understand the fox language, but he probably understood what Xia Tian was calling, so he said softly: "The two foxes are probably worried, so come and have a look." "

Xia Tian was relieved now, but he couldn't help feeling a little strange, he followed Sheng Li because this was his owner, why did these two big foxes follow? Judging from their stance just now, they were clearly very afraid of Sheng Li's aura, but are they not afraid now?

The snowy road was slippery, but Sheng Li was not affected at all. He held the little fox on his shoulders and led him to jump down several steep cliffs. It was rare for Xia Tian to be carried away by Sheng Li. , chirping again and again with excitement, but it frightened the two big foxes following behind, fearing that Sheng Li would bring the little fox cubs to die together.

Walking around a clump of evergreen shrubs, the smoke from the kitchen could be seen faintly. Sheng Li touched the little fox lightly. Seeing that the other person's body was still very warm, he felt relieved, and said, "We've reached the place ahead." Xia Tian buried his head on his

neck He rubbed his shoulders in response.

The two big foxes looked at each other behind them. This place was already a place that the fox clan would never set foot in. Whether it was the noisy human voices at the foot of the mountain or the cooking smoke that threatened the beasts, they had to stop here.

After a while, a big fox raised its head and barked loudly at Xia Tian. This was the last urging. They hoped that the little fox would realize that he was different from humans and follow them back to the mountain.

Xia Tian understood, but couldn't go back. He stretched out his paw and pushed Sheng Li's palm, motioning for him to let him go.

But Sheng Li didn't let go, he held him in both hands, turned around and squatted down towards the two big foxes, and said, "Do you have anything to tell them?"

Xia Tian is now a milk fox, even if he hopes to There was no way he could talk to them as a mature and elegant big fox like he used to, so he yelled at the two big foxes for a while, expressing that he recognized the owner and would always be by his side .

The two big foxes stared at it for a moment, then turned their heads and ran up the snow mountain.

Although he only spent less than a day with them after he came to this small world, Xia Tian understood that these foxes really cared about him. The big fox who sent him down the mountain was the one who came out to look for him in the wind and snow last night. Only, once hummed a lullaby for him to appease the cubs.

He has never experienced the love from his own race, even though he considers himself a big fox now, and no longer naively longs for the feeling of being coaxed as a cub, he is still irresistible to it, which seems to make up for his lost childhood Times, anyway, he is still a milk fox now.

After watching the figures of the two big foxes completely disappear on the snow mountain, Xia Tian looked away. He rolled himself into a ball in Sheng Li's palm, and held the owner's fingers with attachment and licked them.

Sheng Li chuckled, hid him in his military overcoat, and took the little fox ball back to the forest ranger's station at the foot of the mountain.

After taking a few poachers down the mountain last night, the rangers tied them to the place where they should go overnight. The snoring in the dormitory was like thunder, and they had no idea that their captain went up the mountain alone again, and brought back a fox cub.

Sheng Li carried Xia Tian back to his bedroom, shook off the quilt and placed the little fox in it, turned around to wash up, but he couldn't hold back when he turned around, and leaned down to kiss the little fox's furry ear tips.

Sheng Li was taking a bath in the bathroom next to him, while Xia Tian looked left and right restlessly. To be honest, this was the worst house he had ever seen Sheng Li live in.

There are traces of water vapor soaking visible to the naked eye in the corners of the ceiling, the plain white walls are slightly yellowed due to age, the wooden window frames have some cracks, and even the upper glass has a corner broken, which was neatly repaired with tape. filled the gap.

Although the whole house was dilapidated, it was kept clean and tidy by the owner. The house was clean and dust-free, and everything was placed in an orderly manner.

But what attracted Xia Tian the most was a climbing frame placed at the head of the bed.

The climbing frame was made entirely of wood, and it looked very similar to the one Sheng Li made for him on Haitang Star, but there were a few more novel toys, and the varnished wood had a light glow in the sun. Light, the little fox just huddled under the quilt for a while and couldn't help but pounced on it, playing happily on the platform support. Sheng Li came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe. While wiping his hair, he looked at the little fox who was biting a cotton doll, and said with a

smile, "I like that? I'll find more for you next time."

The fox stopped, hugged the doll in his arms, blinked his fox eyes and looked at Sheng Li, and let out a few soft calls.

Sheng Li went to the bed and sat down, Xia Tian immediately dropped the doll and threw himself into his arms. At this moment, Sheng Li had just taken a shower, his body was covered with damp steam, and a few drops of water dripped down his chest, and then disappeared under the bathrobe Inside.

Xia Tian stared at the round drop of water disappearing before his eyes, couldn't help stretching out his claws to open Sheng Li's skirt, and licked it off with the tip of his tongue. He really likes the owner's warm body now, unlike the last small world, no matter how much he hugs and kisses, it is cold.

The little fox licked hard for a while, licking Sheng Li down/his stomach aroused, he grabbed the back of Xia Tian's neck and pulled the little fox up to look at him, and the jokes he said were somewhat repressed , "Don't lick it, Xia Xia, or what do you want me to do to you now?"

Xia Tian rolled his eyes, he wanted to become a human body, but was surprised to find that no matter how much he circulated the spiritual power in his body, he couldn't act on his body. After waiting for a while, it still looks like a milk fox.

Sensing his panic, the spiritual power belonging to Sheng Li in his body began to gently sort out his meridians over and over again. Xia Tian tried to sense it again. Yes, this is a little reassuring.

He raised his head and yelled at Sheng Li helplessly for a while, thinking that Sheng Li couldn't understand the fox's words at all, he couldn't help being very frustrated for a while.

Sheng Li stopped wiping his hair, picked up the little fox from his lap with both hands, leaned over and kissed his wet nose, and whispered: "Is there no way to become a human?"

Hearing that Sheng Li understood what he meant, Xia Tian let out a cry of excitement, flicked his fluffy tail, and nodded at him.

"Don't worry, Xia Xia is still a little fox now, maybe he will grow up slowly."

Xia Tian was even more puzzled, he had already grown into a big fox from the beginning, why did he have to grow up again?

Knowing that he was impatient, Sheng Li comforted him, "Don't be afraid, I'll be with you."

As soon as Xia Tian said this, Xia Tian suddenly felt relieved, even though he looked exactly the same as those little milk foxes, his owner could Recognize him immediately.

What's more, Sheng Li will be with him, even if he can't become a human, it's nothing special... His eyes fell on Sheng Li's pale lips, which opened and closed, Xia Tian suddenly stopped and shook his head, it has nothing to do with being a human Yes, he has prescribed meat before, and it is okay to be a vegetarian for a while, but if it continues like this, he will not want to.

Although Sheng Li didn't understand what the little fox was thinking, the other party's scorching eyes and thoughtful thoughts made him dumbfounded. He never thought that his own little fox would still care about this, so he simply took advantage of the situation and kissed the little fox again. The tip of the claws on the forehead, but kissed the fox fur.

Xia Tian was so happy that his eyes were slit together, and his tail swayed happily as he wished, wishing he could all stick to Sheng Li's body.

"Team captain..."

At this moment, a forest ranger slammed into the door and froze in place when he saw this—is

the captain belittling a little fox cub?