chapter 28

After setting things down, Sheng Li went to the small kitchen to pick up a cup of sour plum soup and walked to the bedroom. Xia Tian heard his footsteps early in the morning, left the script and ran to the door to meet him, seeing Sheng Li carrying something in his hand , Immediately reached out to take it and opened the lid, lowered his head and sniffed, "It has a little sour smell of plums."

    "The cook added sweet-scented osmanthus honey, it tastes sweet and sour, try it." Sheng Li took out a small bowl and poured out a little The sour plum soup was brought to Xia Tian's lips, and seeing that he didn't show any displeasure after drinking it, he poured a new bowl for him to drink.

    "Looking at the story book?" Sheng Li glanced at the open book on the soft couch, and asked, "Is it boring to stay in the house? How about I take you out for a stroll?"

    Xia Tian was originally looking like Like a small animal, holding a bowl in both hands and sticking out his tongue to lick the water bit by bit, he was stunned for a moment, and asked strangely: "Why is it called a house?

    " The words interrupted his thoughts, and he

    asked

    puzzledly , "What?" .

    The meaning of the word belonging is too strong, it means that this is the most private place that belongs to the two of them alone, and it is a place that can shelter them from wind and rain at any time.

    As far as Yu Shengli is concerned, Lingyangzong is the sect he grew up in. The Sheng residence in his previous life was the residence left by the older generation of the Sheng family. I have never had the concept of "home", and I have never had the will to regard any place as "home".

    But what the little fox said caused Sheng Li to feel a different feeling in his heart. Is this home? is home. It is his and Xia Tian's home.

    Xia Tian only felt the surge of blood that belonged to Sheng Li in his body, and also felt the turbulent emotions hidden under his calm face. He felt distressed immediately, and hurriedly put down the white porcelain bowl and rushed to hug Sheng Li, Looking at his usual comforting appearance, he stretched out his hand and patted the other person's back lightly, and whispered "Don't be afraid, I'm here", as if treating Sheng Li like a child, which required endless patience To coax and pet.

    The strong emotional fluctuations at the beginning gradually dissipated under Xia Tian's comfort. Sheng Li calmed down, lowered his head and kissed Xia Tian's hair gently, and said in a hoarse voice, "Yes, this is our home." From now on, he also has a family.

    The two sat by the window, you and I shared half a cup of sour plum soup, and then packed up and went out, I wonder if it was because of having a "home", Sheng Li was in a particularly happy mood today, even Xia Tian was beaten His emotions were contagious, and the corners of his mouth never bent down all the way.

    Because of Grand Commander Sheng's good rule, the current situation of the six southern provinces is much better than that of the six northern provinces ruled by a group of heroes. Although there are still natural disasters and refugees, they can live and work in peace in a good year. And Fengtai City has been a prosperous place since ancient times because it is located at the intersection of water and land transportation. Although the rich households in the city have had a hard time sleeping and eating because of the news of Sheng Li's taking over these days, ordinary people are still living their small lives. The cries on the street are the same as in the past.

    Xia Tian saw that the people on the street were dressed like the Republic of China drama he participated in back then, so he couldn't help being a little curious. He fiddled with the silver dollars in his purse, intending to buy whatever he saw; I don't know how many times more prosperous it is, but the rhythms of the two places are different. For example, the storyteller in the restaurant in Fengtai City was something he had never seen in his previous life.