chapter 23

The Taoist couple contract is the most demanding contract in the cultivation world. Its harshness is not only reflected in the fact that both parties must contribute the most deadly efforts to exchange each other, and the two parties who signed the contract will live and die together from now on. The two people in the contract must have the same mind, and they must not hide anything from each other. If there is a moment of wavering, the contract cannot be concluded.

    It is too difficult to be completely honest with each other, not to mention lovers, even parents and children whose blood is thicker than water have their own secrets, not to mention the law of the jungle along the way of cultivation, everyone has life-saving tricks and refuses to tell others , Therefore, more Taoist couples will only set a more relaxed dual-cultivation contract, ensuring that they will not betray each other during the contract period. If one party dies, the other party's cultivation base will be damaged at most, and will not follow death due to contract restrictions.

    Sheng Li told Xia Tian all this, and asked solemnly: "Xia Xia, if we form a Taoist couple contract, we will be inseparable from now on, are you willing?"

    "I will go wherever you go." Xia Xia Tian said immediately, he stretched his arms around Sheng Li's neck, unwilling to let go, and eagerly confessed to his confidant, "I don't want the big chicken legs on Fulian Mountain, I just want the master!"

    "Three thousand small worlds, you can choose wherever I go Where are you going?" Sheng Li looked into his eyes and confirmed again and again, "If something happens to me, you can't live alone."

    He spoke so solemnly that Xia Tian suddenly thought of the other party leaving, and he was alone. When the fox returned to Fulian Mountain alone, he was so anxious that he was almost on the verge of tears, "I don't want to be alone, and the master is also my master alone. If I'm not here, will you accept another little fox as a spiritual pet?"

    Sheng Li sighed in his heart, "Of course not." As he spoke, he deliberately moved his lower body slowly, not wanting to make Xia Tian cry, and teased: "You alone will squeeze me dry , where would you go to collect other foxes?"

    I don't know if this sentence pierced Xia Tian's heart, but the next little fox is full of tricks, he is pure in heart, with straightforward joy and anger Sorrow, once he is determined to "drain" Sheng Li, he will be so obsessed with the other party that he will not let go, and in the end he will take the initiative to sit on the other party's body, asking Sheng Li repeatedly if he "drained him" .

    The Taoist couple contract is too overbearing, above the law of the three thousand small worlds; Recite the contract oath silently in the soul together, until the heart and soul are completely integrated into the soul of the other party, the contract of the Taoist couple is truly completed.

    A burst of golden light visible to the naked eye enveloped the two of them, and before Xia Tian had time to lick the wound on Sheng Li's chest, he saw the golden light pass by, and the skin there had returned to its original state.

    Curious in his heart, he raised his hand to stroke back and forth twice, but he couldn't resist the fatigue after the initial contract was formed. After touching it a few times, he couldn't help but fell asleep on Sheng Li's body, but fell asleep in the blink of an eye.

    However, Sheng Li didn't feel sleepy. He hugged Xia Tian with one arm, and stroked the furry fox tail back and forth with the other hand. He only felt extremely satisfied in his heart. When the Taoist couple's contract was formed, there would be a real fire-hardening pain that would spread throughout the bonders. His body, even if he claims to be as strong as iron, he can feel the pain unbearably, but the little fox in his arms just bites his lip desperately and refuses to let out a cry of pain, how can it not make him fall in love with him.