chapter 7

Of course Sheng Li was not joking.

    The audition location was arranged in a farm in the suburbs. Xia Tian thought that if he passed the audition, he would be able to become a star and get everyone's love. He filled the jade box as soon as possible. Since he received the news, he has been in high spirits. can not fall asleep.

    Sheng Li was sitting in the study reading the report when he heard footsteps coming from outside the door. There was only one person in the entire Sheng house who could walk like this and was very happy.

    He pretended not to know, and heard the door of the study being opened cautiously—it was the first person who dared to enter his room without knocking.

    Thinking that he didn't tell Xia Tian that he had to knock on the door to enter the house, Sheng Li silently blamed himself for the fault, but saw Xia Tian opened the door a crack, standing at the door, hesitating for some reason, just refused to come in.

    Sheng Li waited for a while, seeing that Xia Tian was still not moving, he finally lost his patience, put down the document in his hand, and said, "Xia Xia, come in." Then

    Xia Tian ran in, folded his hands behind his back, and twisted his fingers uneasily. Turn away, "Master... I want to take a nap..."

    Sheng Li didn't understand, so, "Sleep, I'll take you to an audition later."

    "But I can't sleep..." Xia Tian stammered, and closed his eyes. He closed his eyes and said loudly to him vigorously: "Then can I lie down next to you and sleep for a while? I'm really sleepy!

    " A smile flashed in his eyes, and he stood up.

    Xia Tian didn't hear the answer, and thought it was Sheng Li who rejected him silently. He was a little frustrated, and even more unspeakably sad. He thought Sheng Li would agree... Could it be that he was too arrogant as a spiritual pet? ? He flattened his lips, "I see, I... I..."

    Before he finished speaking, his body suddenly rose into the air. Xia Tian opened his eyes in fright, only to realize that Sheng Li hugged him by the waist, The other party lowered his head and kissed him lightly on the forehead, "The study is too cold, go to sleep in the bedroom." It's the end of autumn now, although the temperature in the study is not too low, it is still possible to catch a cold if you sleep like this.

    Xia Tian suddenly felt sore and warm in his heart. He buried his head in Sheng Li's arms, felt the snowflakes that were almost half full of the jade box, and thought of his chicken leg in the cave of Fulian Mountain, and couldn't help but reach out and hug him tightly. It grabbed Sheng Li's neck.

    The big drumsticks are also good.

    Sheng Li didn't have the habit of taking a nap. He sat on the head of the bed and read a book casually. Xia Tian slept peacefully next to him, with his arms around his waist. Sheng Li read the book for a while, and couldn't help reaching out to gently touch Xia Tian's hair that was hanging down in front of his eyes.

    He could feel that the little thing depended on him more than before.

    Chen Xuan looked at Sheng Li who got off the car, his eyes almost went away - he read it right, their big boss really came? Xia Tian's charm is so great?

    Seeing him, Sheng Li nodded slightly, "What's the script for today's audition?"

    "I showed Xia Tian the electronic file of the script this morning. It's a suspenseful mystery drama with a bit of supernatural color. I didn't expect the audition notice to come so suddenly. It was supposed to be a week later." Chen Xuan immediately put away his curiosity and got into work, beckoning Xia Tian's special assistant to bring a paper script over, and added: "Fortunately, the character we are going to audition for is a male On the 3rd, the scenes are not particularly important, and they are relatively low in the queue, take advantage of this time to take a quick look, the lines have been marked out with a red pen, and the scenes that may be auditioned this afternoon have also been circled."