chapter 142

He fell into the green smoke, but happened to bump into one of the Yin soldiers. The soldiers behind him wanted to go up and grab it, but when they looked up, there was no shadow of that soldier?

A group of Yin soldiers left slowly along the road paved with bloody glutinous rice, and when the green smoke cleared, a few soldiers whispered, the last Yin soldier walking was the little soldier who fell just now.

At that time, Xia Tian was terrified when he heard Sheng Li talk about this incident. He felt that the aisle of Yin soldiers was more like a formation puppet used by the monks of Ling Yangzong, but now Sheng Li can't use a whole body of Taoism in the small world. Xiuwei, I am afraid that he will be taken away if he runs into it.

At that time, Sheng Li smiled and coaxed him, "Don't worry, if I happen to be taken away, even if I can't do a ghost, I will come back to you after exhausting my cultivation." Hearing Xia Tian say that he had seen Yin Yin back then

. Bing, Sheng Li subconsciously took the little fox's hand and interlocked his fingers, saying: "I missed the appointment this time, but fortunately Xia Xia found me.

" Feeling guilty, he said: "Of course, if the master doesn't come to me, I will go to you... It's a pity that I found it later."

However, all of this is beyond Xia Tian's control.

When he was in the mass grave, he watched the green smoke rising, and the two Taoist priests also recovered from their confusion at the beginning. to run outside.

However, the green smoke seemed invisible, but it formed an indestructible barrier, like a slowly shrinking encirclement, trapping the two of them, no matter which direction the middle-aged man rushed, it was like hitting a city wall made of cotton On the road, although it won't be bloody, but it still can't get out.

The Taoist next to him was also covered in cold sweat. He took out countless talisman papers from the bag he was carrying and scattered them, but he couldn't break an exit at all. Seeing the Yin soldiers approaching step by step, the two of them were about to be trapped to death by the green smoke. Knowing that he couldn't wait any longer, Xia Tian ran over quickly, took out a handful of slightly yellowed glutinous rice, and said sharply, "Give me the bones you dug out!"

This glutinous rice was when he rescued a little girl earlier, and the other party said that she couldn't take money for nothing, so he exchanged the last bit of glutinous rice in the house with him.