chapter 47

Although Sheng Li has been selected as the "Concubine" of the Thirteenth Prince, Sheng Li cannot stay in the palace. Go to the mansion.

    A idiot was actually favored by the thirteen princes, and even got the emperor's finger of marriage, let alone other aristocratic families, even the prime minister's mansion, no one believed it, Sheng Qingyun even confirmed with the eunuch who sent Sheng Li back to the mansion, Suspicion is the wrong person.

    The old eunuch swung his whisk in the dust and said in a soft voice, "Your Excellency, you can prepare the dowry with peace of mind. Ten days later will be the day of great joy, when the thirteenth prince will come to marry in person. By the way, the thirteenth prince specially asked our family to send the dowry to the prime minister." In a word, he personally selected this man, Mr. Sheng is handsome and handsome, the emperor and the imperial concubine also like it when they see him, and I hope the prime minister's mansion will take care of him in the past few days."

    This old eunuch is a palace resident of Qingyi Palace, He was devoted to the thirteen princes, and his words were often partial to Sheng Li. Sheng Qingyun was inconvenient to refute after hearing this. It was no secret that the eldest son was not welcome in the prime minister's mansion, and there was also his acquiescence in it. After all, he was the prime minister. The real master of the mansion, even if Sheng Li is stupid, if he doesn't nod, no one would dare to offend the eldest son under his nose.

    After seeing off the old eunuch, Sheng Qingyun looked at Sheng Li who was standing blankly by the side, couldn't hold back his doubts, and asked a few questions, but Sheng Li remained blank from the beginning to the end, and never uttered a word, At first I still listened to his question, but then I simply looked away and went to see an old flowering tree in the courtyard.

    What a fool.

    Sheng Qingyun snorted coldly and walked away.

    The rest of the prime minister's wife and all the children and servants looked at Sheng Li with probing eyes, and the prime minister's wife did not dare to despise Sheng Li as usual, after all, Sheng Li is now a quasi-prince and concubine, if he lives in this mansion No, the Prime Minister's Mansion is afraid that they will be charged with "contempt of the royal family".

    Not only that, but also the best courtyard in the mansion must be arranged for Sheng Li so that he can marry from the prime minister's mansion in ten days. The more the Prime Minister's wife thought about it, the more annoyed she became, and she had to grit her teeth to arrange a residence for him in the name of the aunt. She only regretted that she hadn't strangled him to death early in her infancy, and now this fool has a prince and concubine. honor!

    She was full of resentment in her heart, but it couldn't affect Sheng Li at all. As soon as he entered the yard, he drove out all the servants. He sat at the table with the door closed, lit a candle, and carefully took out a piece of paper from his arms. letterhead.

    Today, there are eyes and ears everywhere in the palace, and he and Xia Tian only exchanged a few words, and they had no chance to get close again. It wasn't until he left the palace that the little fox took the opportunity to send him out of the palace and handed him a snack. Repeatedly told him to eat as soon as he got on the carriage. Sheng Li broke open the snacks in the car, and hid a piece of letter paper folded squarely inside.

    As soon as he unfolded the letter paper, Sheng Li couldn't help softening his brows and eyes, he punched his mouth, the corners of his mouth twitched, and he couldn't help laughing for a while.

    Under the dim candlelight, there were only a few large characters written crookedly on that page of letter paper, "Master, please wait for me to marry you". The handwriting is weak, the writing is chaotic, and there are a few ink spots on the paper. Such handwriting is really not good-looking, but Sheng Li read it back and forth dozens of times, and at the end he carefully pressed the original handwriting. Some creases have been refolded and hidden next to the body.

    He had forgotten that he was used to using a brush in Lingyangzong, but the little fox had just turned into a human and followed him to the Three Thousand Small Worlds, and he had only taught the little fox to write with a hard pen, and almost never needed it in the previous two lives When Xia Tian used a brush, it has only been a few days since the little fox came to this world, and he has never written by hand. Even if he knows how to use a brush in his heart, he naturally doesn't know how to write with a brush.

    After they get married and live together, they have to learn how to use it, maybe it will be useful in the future.

    But before the wedding... there is one more thing to settle. Sheng Li thought to himself, he has also seen the weirdness of the prime minister's mansion in the past few days in the mansion. It stands to reason that he is the eldest son of the prime minister. In the past few days, Sheng Qingyun, as the head of the family, was almost indifferent to Sheng Li's state, and the prime minister's wife, as Sheng Li's biological mother, seemed to want to get rid of him all the time.

    Sheng Li had no intention of pursuing it. If the Prime Minister's Mansion could continue to live in peace, then he had no intention of interfering with them at all. After all, as far as he was concerned, the only thing he cared about was Xia Tian, ​​a little fox.

    But thinking of the resentful eyes of the prime minister's wife when she saw him get off the palace carriage today, Sheng Li couldn't help frowning slightly. He has never experienced the relationship between mother and child, although it is not unknown that there will be parents who hate poison for various reasons. It's his children's, but the resentment from the prime minister's wife seems to be unreasonable, which makes him a little doubtful, will the other party hurt Xia Tian because of it? Although his little fox now has the noble title of "Thirteen Princes", it is nothing more than a false name. He has neither fiefs nor private soldiers. Perhaps he is not as prestigious as the Prime Minister's Mansion.

    Sheng Li blew out the candle and glanced out the window. He had just driven away the servants, but there were still a few watchers under the eaves. Sheng Li knew that they were not his opponents just by listening to his breath, and he didn't take it to heart. Just go to bed and rest.

    In the dormitory of the thirteen princes of Qingyi Palace, Xia Tian was painting left and right with a brush alone, but he couldn't write the word "Sheng" well. He was anxious. In the first two small worlds, Sheng Li I have already taught him how to use a pen and write hand in hand, my handwriting is not only very beautiful, but it is also eye-catching, how can it be like now, I can't even do it horizontally and vertically, and even today I have to send a letter to the owner during the day. The small note was written and several pieces of letterhead were wasted.

    Xia Tian remembered that when he was practicing calligraphy, Sheng Li was hugging him behind, and once he finished writing, he could kiss him as a reward, but today he could only stand in front of the table alone, the more he thought about it, the more depressed he felt. Couldn't help throwing away the pen, the palace people were only waiting outside the door at this moment, he was sure that there was no one in the room at the moment, so he kicked off his boots and turned into a little fox, and dabbed some ink on the paper with the furry fox paws After taking a breath, he felt that the word "Sheng Li" that he stepped on with his paws looked much better, so he flicked his big tail in satisfaction, jumped off the desk and ran to the bed.

    The ink on the paws was still wet, and when he stepped on the soft brocade quilt, a small ink plum was dyed on the plain back. The little fox suddenly felt a little guilty, he blinked and looked around, and saw The ink-stained quilt was folded into the bed and pressed under the belly, and the fluffy tail was also attached, and then I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

    It's just that he couldn't sleep well this night. For a while, he wondered whether Sheng Li would go back tonight, whether there was anyone bullying him in that annoying prime minister's mansion, and for a while, he wondered whether he should beg Sheng Li to stay today. Both are men, why do they have to abide by the rule of "not to meet before marriage" for men and women to marry?

    The little fox curled up into a ball of hair silently, and rubbed his chin on his paws sadly - he had to wait ten days before being hugged and slept in the arms of his owner, which really made him a little bit unbearable.