Chapter 53

Quote for the chapter:

"The idea of your lips on somebody else's and you on their arms infuriated me."

"I don't want you falling for someone else other than me."

-N. Hughes

_________________________________

"Since when?" Chloe asked.

They arrived at Natalie's house. It had the same nostalgic sense to Chloe. The noisy and lively house was no more. Natalie's parents and her sister went back to London right after New Year's. Her parents would be busy again managing their business while her sister would be preparing for her studies again.

They were now sitting on Natalie's bed. Their proximity is so close that Chloe could feel the strong presence of Natalie. She wanted to remove the clothes on Natalie — she looked more beautiful without it. Chloe disregarded those thoughts. They needed a serious conversation first, and whether they are an item already or not.

"I'll tell you everything." Natalie started.

Chloe gulped. What was Natalie hiding from her? Is Natalie going to tell her that they can't be together? Fear crept inside Chloe's heart. Was her first-ever romance going to end just like that? Chloe looked at Natalie's trembling hands and calmed it with hers.

"I was almost raped three years ago and it caused my usual outburst. My therapist told me that having someone by my side would help — like a boyfriend perhaps. Jevon's my childhood friend and best friend so he's the perfect candidate for it. He agreed for my sake but that doesn't mean he won't flirt around with someone else outside of school. He's pansexual." Natalie said.

Chloe didn't reply, not when Natalie still isn't finished explaining.

"It was all play-pretend. We were never dating in the first place. I was never in love before so when you suddenly declared your love for me, I didn't know what I should do. I've never dated or fallen in love before." Natalie answered.

Chloe opened her mouth to ask something when Natalie suddenly interjected, "If you're going to ask me about our make-out session, it's because it felt good when you kissed me. I've kissed other guys before accidentally, but none could compare to yours. That night — I caught Jevon watching lesbian porn the other night, and I think my body just moved on its own. It felt good honestly. I didn't want you to become my experiment that's why. I got used to having you around and then Beatrice happened. The idea of your lips on somebody else's and you on their arms infuriated me. When I saw you go out with Beatrice that night and never came back, it ripped my hearts into pieces and at that time, I didn't even understand why. It's just-" Natalie stopped talking and looked into Chloe's eyes.

"I don't want you falling for someone else other than me," Natalie said, biting her lips.

Chloe's eyes sparkled; her cheeks blushed. Did Natalie just confess to me? Chloe couldn't believe what she was hearing. Was she jealous? She really needed to thank Beatrice for that. Chloe grinned from ear to ear which made Natalie look at her with a confused face.

"What are you grinning for?" Natalie asked.

"You got jealous and you just confessed to me," Chloe said, playing with her hair.

Natalie's face became hot red. She got jealous, as that was what Jevon was pertaining to when they talked. Jevon did agree to break-up with her without explanation. Had Jevon already known that she was fascinated by Chloe even before she did?

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Chloe asked.

Natalie sighed. A smile crept her face. "Didn't you become my girlfriend when I answered you when we were riding the Ferris wheel?"

Chloe's eyes lit up similar to kids. She couldn't believe that Natalie is her girlfriend now. She moved closer until their lips met. Chloe missed Natalie's lips on hers. It was addictive like sugar and sweets that she couldn't turn away to. Natalie's hand worked their way up to Chloe's soft brunette hair and pushed Chloe's face closer to hers. Natalie entered her tongue into Chloe's mouth and their tongues danced a thousand songs. It was intoxicating! Chloe had missed this taste of Natalie's. They kissed as if they were hungry for more.

Slowly, Natalie's kisses traveled down Chloe's neck and sucked on her skin leaving red marks all over her neck. She slowly removed the outerwear and shirt of Chloe's. It was a good thing that they turned on the heater before they settled down to sit. Natalie stared at Chloe's naked body and flushed.

"And here I thought, I was the one starving for your touch." Chloe chuckled with a husky voice which only turned on Natalie more.

Natalie licked Chloe's hard nipples with much care. How could she mistake this for nothing? She was surely already lusting about Chloe after their kiss even before they almost had sex. For the past few months that Chloe's pursuing her, she'd been having wet dreams about the brunette girl. Natalie really is such a terrible person. I can't believe I let her chase me when I was the one who's always been lusting after her.

Chloe's moan got louder and louder. Natalie's touch is driving her crazy and made her feel universal ecstasy. When Natalie traveled down her torso teasing her, she wanted more. She arched her back, impatient of Natalie's teasing, and begged Natalie to start eating her out. Natalie complied. Natalie's tongue licking her center made Chloe moan Natalie's name and made her breath heavy. The feeling is so addicting that Chloe wished it wouldn't end. When Natalie inserted a finger while licking her center, Chloe felt cloud nine. She met heaven and came as quickly as possible. Natalie licked her fingers that were covered with Chloe's juice with a smile, made Chloe flush red.

"I love the sound of your voice moaning my name," Natalie said with a smirk.

Chloe grinned and pushed Natalie down, "My turn."

Chloe removed Natalie's clothes from head to toe. A blush crept on her face as she saw how hard Natalie's nipples were. Chloe licked her lips and played with Natalie's lips using her tongue causing the other girl to moan in a loud voice. Chloe slipped her hands down Natalie's center and felt a liquid yet sticky substance. A smirk formed on Chloe's lips. Natalie's already wet from her touch.

Natalie gripped a lock of Chloe's hair. It felt so good, she screamed Chloe's name as Chloe kept licking her wet clit.

"Darling." Natalie moaned.

"More-I'm almost coming." Natalie managed to utter while feeling cloud nine as she ground to Chloe's touch.

Chloe's fingers moved faster while her tongue did wonders to Natalie. Chloe had never felt so wonderful, making love with Natalie. The expressions that Natalie was making made her center tingle. She wanted to make Natalie come sooner for Natalie's turn to do her.