Chapter 54

Quote for the chapter:

"You don't just mean the world to me, you are my world." 

– Dedrick D. L. Pitter

_________________________________

"UGHHH." Natalie felt paradise.

Chloe licked the juices from Natalie's center. Natalie's breathing was still heavy yet with happiness.

Natalie licked her lips and pushed Chloe's face to her center for another round. Chloe was more willing to make Natalie come once more. She could wait, besides, Natalie tasted so delicious.

***

The sun touched Chloe's face, causing her to wake up from her slumber. She felt a pair of slender arms around her waist and a leg intertwining with hers. Chloe smiled with relief. It wasn't a dream. She made sure to turn around to face Natalie slowly as not to wake up the girl. Natalie's arms left her. She moved closer towards Natalie and blew air on Natalie's face causing the latter to wrinkle her nose. Chloe chuckled at how cute Natalie is. She attempted to fall asleep placing an arm around Natalie's waist when the latter girl's opened.

"Morning," Chloe said with a husky voice and flashed a lazy smile towards Natalie who was still half asleep.

Natalie returned the smile, "Why are you making my heartbeat this fast even though it's only a dream." then kissed Chloe on the lips.

Chloe's ears went red and she cleared her throat again out of nervousness. Natalie cuddled in between Chloe's chest making her heart race faster. Chloe's face was flushed while wrapping her arms around Natalie in a shy manner.

Natalie's stomach grumbled which made Chloe chuckle. They've skipped dinner last night and have been doing each other a few times. No wonder Natalie's hungry; Chloe is too. They better shower before going down or else the staff might smell something from them. It wouldn't be too wise to do that.

Natalie slid away from Chloe and walked towards the shower. Chloe quickly followed inside the shower. It took them about an hour before they were finished showering. It seemed like they've been doing something there. Last night might have not been enough for them.

After drying their hair, it was almost ten in the morning. Chloe and Natalie went to the dining table to find a cup of coffee and some toasted peanut butter and jelly. Chloe ate it while her eyes were focused on Natalie. Silence filled the room but the mood around them is far from awkward. Natalie's hands played with Chloe's fingers.

"I like your messy bun." Chloe blurted out of nowhere that caught Natalie off guard.

Natalie currently left her hair cascading down her shoulders. She initially planned to do a ponytail but she didn't feel the need to do so. A smile crept from her face. So Chloe liked her messy bun, unlike the others. As far as she had known, many preferred her in a ponytail like her parents. Well, she didn't mind tying her hair into a messy bun. It would come with a price though.

"Then, can you tie your hair into a ponytail? Just for one day in class. You could use my hair tie." Natalie said, handing her favorite hair tie to Chloe.

Chloe blushed, remembering the same tie that she accidentally brought home with her. Natalie looked at her strangely than a shy smile formed from her face. It seemed like Natalie also remembered what had happened. Chloe accepted the hair tie from Natalie.

"It's yours," Natalie said before eating another toasted bread with avocado this time.

"Thanks. I'll wear it." Chloe said and slid the hair tie to the wrist.

The mere thought of Natalie marking her made her ears flush. She's really a romantic kind of person.

After breakfast, Chloe kissed Natalie goodbye. Chloe needs to go home. Even though she informed her parents that she'll stay over with friends, they might be worried about all she knows. During the whole ride, Chloe was grinning like a crazy person. She was ecstatic that Natalie is in love with her too. She better keep it a secret at first, for all she knows Natalie doesn't want the public to know. Since Chloe was open about pursuing Natalie, she's okay with it; however, with Natalie, it's different. Her friends would understand, she'll have to ask if Natalie's okay with letting their friends know.

"I'm home," Chloe said as she entered her house.

"Took you long enough to get together," Annie said to her daughter.

Chloe was baffled by what her mother had said just now. How could her mother have known when she didn't even utter a word about it.

"Oh honey, Natalie called us to not scold her girlfriend for arriving late at home." Annie giggled as Chloe's ears flush deep red.

Brian ran towards Chloe and hugged her big sister with an excited face and a bright smile. "Big sister Natalie's my future sister-in-law! Yey!" Brian shouted.

Annie just chuckled and congratulated her daughter while Harvey ruffled her hair. Chloe's face as red as a tomato now. She walked towards her room and messages from the group chat became noisy solely because of Natalie's message. I said yes. Chloe closed her phone. She was too sleepy to reply. They did have sex until dawn. Strictly speaking, she only had about four hours of sleep. Before Chloe was able to doze off, her phone rang. The caller was Beatrice. Great. Chloe thought sarcastically. She answered the call and was met with a loud "Did you have sex?"

"What the hell?" Chloe asked.

"Vanessa called me about the two of you. Damn my flirting skills got her damn jealous huh?" Beatrice said.

"So you knew huh?" Chloe said.

"You should thank me. So did you guys have sex?" Beatrice asked, excitedly.

Chloe sighed and lay on her bed, tired. "I have to hang up now. I'm sleepy. That's my answer, let your imagination run wild bye." Chloe said.

"Shit I kn-" Chloe hung her phone up and fell into a deep sleep.