Chapter Three- In the Early Hours

Not breaking away from the kiss, Colin sucked on her bottom lip as he slowly moved his hands up and down her body. But she pulled away.

        "I think she got it..." She said as she continued removing the sheets from her side of the bed.

        "You can't get someone excited like that and not follow through..." He said pulling her back into him, her body crashing against his.

        "Love, I haven't been able to be with you in weeks..." He said the amount as if it were symptoms to a disease. Releasing a deep breath, he made his way behind her and brushed her hair to the other side of her neck and kissed her newly exposed skin.

        "I know, I'm sorry...Had a lot on my mind..."

        "Maybe I can help..."

        As he said those words, he trailed kisses from her neck and turned her until he finished the line on her chest. He then kissed her lips softly, leaving her breathless as he removed his shirt and she removed hers.

        "Colin..." She said softly, the name lingering in the air alongside their moans and cries for desperation and passion for one another.

        Eventually after removing all of their clothing, he found himself between her legs. Slowly, he eased his way to her. She took a sharp breath before letting a sweet one out. She closed her eyes for only a moment when she discovered he had quickly increased his speed. Moving faster until he found an orgasmic rhythm, he took her fingers between his. Pinning her hands to the mattress, he released himself and assisted her in doing the same.

        For the moments that followed, Colin noticed how content Jennifer was. Her pulse slowly became at ease after their latest act of passion and she rested her head upon his chest. She wrapped her arm around his stomach until it rested near his waist and fell fast asleep. Colin shortly did the same....But as they drifted off into their slumber...fog caused by the breath of a soul lingered on the glass and slowly faded along with the figure causing it...

*UPDATES AT 30 VOTES!