Chapter Forty Nine- Lechery

The plane landed on Canadian Soil. Colin took Jennifer from the group and took her aside.

        "Are you sure about this?" He said as he placed his hand on her cheek.

        She took a deep breath before giving him a sweet kiss. "I am. It is up to me-us, to end this..." She said as she kissed him again, only now he kept the kiss in a lingering fashion. Not allowing her to pull away, he waited until she did. "I can't breathe." She said in a joking manner, tugging away. "Please remember....you are mine..." He said kissing her once more, then taking her hand and leading her to their final place.

        As they entered they found it to be filled with normal people. Dressed in American-style clothes, drinking alcoholic drinks upon the counters and tables supplied for them, and listening to pop modern hits. Jennifer felt as if maybe this would be tame and not as bad.

        "Jennifer?" A woman came behind her as she placed her hand upon her back. Jennifer turned and nodded to the woman. She noticed how she wore a dark wig that concealed obvious blonde hair. She had light skin that was decorated with a few tattoos that were hidden quite well. She wore a dark dress that seemed to be made for her body-it accented it quite well. Jennifer quickly followed the girl before turning back to Colin and giving him a shy smile. He had been sitting at the bar and downed a shot as he watched her leave his view.

        "Miss Morrison..." A sexy raspy voice asked from behind a wall that separated a small portion of the room from where she had been standing.

        "How do you-"

        "Your 'friend' Belle. She helped me find you...You see, I have had a keen interest on you since I saw you..."

        "Why me?"

        "Cut the bull." He said sharp, his British accent hard against her ears. "I know you know who I am...I know you think you can destroy me..."

        "I don't want to." She said standing up from the chair.

        "No?" He asked with an unbelievable smile.

        She shook her head. "I want a real man..." She said taking off her jacket to reveal a set of nightwear that would be better suited for a honeymoon night. "I want to be teased and pleasured." She said crossing her legs on the table. As he entered the room she got to see his full profile. Shirtless and with incredible definition, he stood before her with wavy blonde hair with red highlights and piercing green eyes. In her mind, she kept telling herself it was Colin or she was acting for a role with hidden cameras.

        Jennifer batted her eyelashes at him. "You know...you are a very beautiful woman." He said moving slowly behind her, watching as she shifted. "And I like how you are responsive..."

        She giggled as he kissed her neck.

        "So what are you into? BD? SM? Both? Missionary? What?"

        "I want forceful. Whatever you want to do to me..." She said as she opened her legs and slid further back on the desk. "The longer it takes...the more worked up I get..." She said throwing her hair over her shoulder.

        "Oh this will be fun...." He said closing the door completely.