Chapter Fifty Three- In a Lover's Embrace

I would like to personally thank @morgannnnh for her dedication and support to this story as well as the story acquiescent BD. She has been an amazing fan and I am so glad she is part of the angelic team! Ya'll should follow her! XO      

        Colin gently laid Jennifer upon the sand. She ran her fingers between the grains of sand and gripped it but found it to slip between her grasp. Looking into his eyes, she took a deep breath as her ring felt cold against his neck. This caused him to smirk before slowly moving down to kiss her. He slowly took her lips against his and sucked upon her bottom lip making her both grin and writhe beneath him. Colin placed his hand upon her cheek.

        "Colin, thank you..." She said as a tear escaped her eye.

        "For what my love?" He asked as he held himself above her.

        "For being in my life...For making me feel safe and loved even when I have been terrified or even horrible myself..."

        "No, you are as you always are. Full of grace, love..." After he spoke every word, he kissed her. "Nurturing. Strong. Confident. Brave. Beautiful." He lifted his lips from her body and looked into her eyes. "Mine." He finished before kissing her passionately, this time, him grasping her hair and slowly moving down to her arched back as he kissed her neck.

        "Always." She said in the heat of passion. Not wanting to tear herself away from him, she pulled him against her, causing her to to moan as she felt his longing for her. He pulled away for a moment and lingered above her.

        "What?" She asked as she noticed how he looked at her. It was the first time he looked at her with a full level of contentment and love. No fear. No obstacles. Just love.

        "I love you." He said before going to kiss her. A single kiss before she spoke.

        "And I love you." She said with a sweet voice.