Chapter Forty Two- Kindness

"We know you steal for him. Or is it for YOU?" Ellie added.

        "I do not know what you are referring to."

        Jennifer pulled Colin close to her and kissed him passionately in front of her. Wiping her bottom lip, Colin smiled and blushed.

        "Now you have something to Envy little girl." She said, now determined. "You don't understand something..." She said, now angry. "I can not go home until I find the remaining members. I miss my home. Help me get back there..."

        "I can not do anything." She said as she looked to Colin.

        They realized now. There was only one way to reach her. Colin.

        "What is your name? Your real name?" He asked her as he placed his hand upon hers.

        "Jezebelle." She said in a low voice. "Belle..." She said looking completely in his eyes.

        "Well Belle, you see....I am unable to stay Captain Hook unless I get home...I need your help."

        "What can I do?"

        "You see this?" He said as he took the pill from Ellie. "I need you to take this."

        She was hesitant. "You have my word it will not hurt you." He said kissing her on the cheek.

        Jennifer rolled her eyes to the girl as she noticed how incredibly intrigued with Colin she had been.

        "What is it?"

        "Asprin. For your head."

        With a smile, she put it in her mouth before swallowing it. Then she froze as Ellie took out the pocket watch. Only this time, she took sympathy on the girl. "You will come with us and help us on our travels. You are now a crown, not a rebel. Do you understand?" She nodded. "You will do only good and do right by us and help us. You will now see Artifice as an enemy and not an ally." She clapped her hands. Belle snapped out of the trance before looking to them "Where to now?"