Chapter Fifty- Purity

He slowly moved across the room until he was between her legs. "How do I know you really want me and aren't going to kill me when you get me down?" He asked grazing her back.

        She placed her hand upon his chest before standing before him. "Search me if you must." Stating this, she rolled her eyes and sighed.

        "I'm alright." He said. "Sit." Pointing at the desk, he got a drink from the corner. "What do you prefer?" He asked as he moved about the alcohol. As he turned, she placed the pill on teeth slightly-risky but effective if it works. Since it had to be swallowed to activate, she slowly eased it against her cheek then under her tongue. 

        "Nothing. I want to have a clear mind so I know completely what I am doing." She said batting her lashes at him. Jennifer then reached out her hand to him. "Come here..." She said as he left his alcohol on the tray. He walked slowly to her, pulling at her bra straps and freeing her arms-still covering her. Her stomach began to grow sick as she thought it to be Colin once more. 

        "I am here...what do you want with me now?" He asked, giving her a sinister smirk.

        "I want you to make love to me like a real man. Make me not have to fake...for once..."

        He grinned at the idea.

        "Where? On the desk? In the bed? Against the wall?"

        "The bed. I like being on top to start..." She said as he laid himself upon the bed. Placing herself on him, she found strawberries and whip cream on the bed beside her. "Yum." She said as she took the whip cream in her mouth by two fingers. At the same time, removing the pill. Sliding it back in the whip cream, she then placed it in his mouth. It had been as if he had not noticed. She instantly slid her lips onto his so he ceased thinking about it. His fingers gripped at her sides. But as the kiss grew passionate, he sat up and gripped at her back, unlatching her bra. She stopped him. "Slow..."

        He grinned before closing his eyes and opening them quick. He then fell back onto the bed, in complete unconsciousness. Jennifer quickly emerged from the room and summoned everyone-excluding Belle who remained outside of the establishment completely. As they arrived, they saw him with unbuttoned pants and bare chested. Colin shot her a stern look.

        "Just a kiss...You can't get mad at me." She said in a defensive tone.

        "I'm not...You should cover up though..."

        "You did it for a cover..."

        "But I am the only one that should make you feel that way and see you this way..."

        "So you are angry?"

        "No. I will just have to show you how much I want you later." He said kissing her cheek quick.